Who do you guys want to see for the new cantina nodes?

Prev1
ElToro
149 posts Member
I personally want to see royal guard in there, it's taking way too long getting him to 7* with just hard nodes

Replies

• Options
    FOST FOTP please EA :(
  • Options
    Leia, kit fisto, darth vader and general grievous
  • Blev08
    141 posts Member
    Options
    Leia and RG would be nice.
  • Pocobor
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Kit Fisto
  • Phern
    172 posts Member
    Options
    RG
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Hoth Rebel Soldier.
    Don't ask, i just want him.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Leia and Anakin
  • Options
    Kit Fisto desperately needs a farm. I can understand leaving Aayla out as a chromium character but not both. And ima gun di.
  • Salgado9
    529 posts Member
    Options
    Maul or Anakin. Unlikely but a boy can dream
  • Lithalan
    153 posts Member
    Options
    Kit Fisto would be great. Anakin. Aayla.
    I can understand leaving Aayla out as a chromium character but not both.

Now I'm honestly curious as to why you think that? (in a friendly, sincere, honest curiosity way)
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Leia, royal guard, FOTP
  • Options
    Maul. Even tho hes a squishy, he looks badass
  • Options
    Aayla Secura here. I miraculously got her from a card and have no way to put her to any use because she's simply outclassed by my A-team, B-team ...and even C-team. She's got bench warmer status except in one single place for me...the Agi gear challenge due to her stun chance
  • Options
    Purple gear: stun fists, flamedroids, those that look like hairdriers... If they can't put gear, then Royal Guard or First Order Pilot.
  • Options
    I would love it if Rey was in there
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    I just checked to see if any neutral modes > 6 came up locked under a bunch of characters. I didn't find any.
  • Options
    They should release a bunch of Chromium toons to farmable spots like Cantina Holotables, Squad and Galactic. I'd say they should unlock more Jedi to more easier locations. I'd like to see many of the less successful Chromium toons released as well so maybe F2P players will find new uses for them...
  • Options
    I'd like to see Aayla or Maul.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • DarthMelkor
    277 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Isn't it odd that we still don't know? I mean you could use the find feature to determine who would be farmable from the new hard nodes for the past few weeks, but now even though the patch has gone live it won't tell you who is in cantina.
  • Options
    First order storm trooper, lobat, maul
  • Options
    ElToro wrote: »
    I personally want to see royal guard in there, it's taking way too long getting him to 7* with just hard nodes

One of, but preferably both, Nightsisters you've got on your avatar, please!
  • Jumbopeanuts
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Isn't it odd that we still don't know? I mean you could use the find feature to determine who would be farmable from the new hard nodes for the past few weeks, but now even though the patch has gone live it won't tell you who is in cantina.

Don't we know for cantina? can't we just click "find" on all the characters shards in the character screen and see that Ewok scout is for example one of those in the new Dark side missions?

*edited to correct light to dark
  • Options

Don't we know for cantina? can't we just click "find" on all the characters shards in the character screen and see that Ewok scout is for example one of those in the new Dark side missions?

*edited to correct light to dark

OK so I went through all my characters that aren't 7* and didn't see any stage 7 neutrals so I guess we can't just do what I thought we could do.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Maul, Leia, Kit Fisto and Ayala. Take your pick of any two of those.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Anubis
    200 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance Trooper, please!
  • Options
    Not knowing cantina drops, no new achievements, a whole lot of gear and ability mats with no known locations. Overall this update seems to have a lot of holes to it.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    Tie pilot
  • Options
    Lithalan wrote: »
    Kit Fisto would be great. Anakin. Aayla.
    I can understand leaving Aayla out as a chromium character but not both.

Now I'm honestly curious as to why you think that? (in a friendly, sincere, honest curiosity way)

Honestly, she's a better version of Kit and I'm sure they'd want to leave one jedi in chromium only, and she would be the obvious choice between the two. Trust me, I'd LOVE to have her. She's always been my favorite star wars character. But I see them releasing Kit before her. One good reason is Kit unlocks as a 2*, and combine that with the chances (or money) of continuing to rank him up and he's very rare to see at all.
  • Options
    Ayala and RG
  • Options
    Leia, Rey, aayla. Other than those three I really don't care