Who do you guys want to see for the new cantina nodes?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I'd like Aayla but #Aaylaforarena also has a nice ring to it...
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    I'd like to see Ima Gun Di added in the cantina nodes.
  • Options
    Aayla
  • Options
    So I think we're all in agreement, Aayla is definitely wanted, with strong support for Kit, Ima Gun Di, Maul, and Leia.
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Options
    So I think we're all in agreement, Aayla is definitely wanted, with strong support for Kit, Ima Gun Di, Maul, and Leia.
    It would be typical if they add someone like Anakin who will probably get nerfed when speed gets less relevant. I've always wanted a good Anakin though, since he's my favorite character in the movies.
  • Options
    If they put FOTP I will be soooo ****. Been farming him for months on 2 nodes, bout to hit 6*.... He needs to stay rare.
  • Options
    The same with Rey.
  • Options
    Aayla. Spent enough $$ on trying to get her, and people spending $2000+ don't even have her 7*... she rocks at 4* so I would assume the rockin wouldn't stop. But those chromiums that don't drop much are just sitting as my GW 2nd or 3rd string ACHING to get out there.
    It won't happen though. It makes me blue.
  • Options
    If you tell who you'd like they won't add it for sure. Remember GG?
  • Options
    I'd like more ugnaughts and ewoks
  • Options
    Daka and Rey - like that is going to happen ;)
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Not Rey, definetly.
    I finished 7* today, its been a long way, do ot give her easily now...
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    KAULI wrote: »
    Not Rey, definetly.
    I finished 7* today, its been a long way, do ot give her easily now...

Don't be selfish my boy, i need rey for my femme fatale team, comprised of barris, luminara, captain phasma, aayla and rey
  • Options
    General Grievous, Yoda and Darth Vader. Oj and tusken shamen
  • Options
    Aayla, Maul, Leia
    In that order of preference.
  • Options
    Aayla, Leia
  • Options
    Out of existing farmables, FOST, Ima Gun Di, RG. If they moved another Chrome or two... Leia and Secura.
    - R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    Leia and Aayla is my bet. It wouldn't be fair to put hard node farmables in there.
  • Options
    Cuffs and stun guns?
  • Options
    Rex please
  • Options
    I got lucky and scored a Rex from the same chromium that got me aayla. He's in the same boat that she's in. Outclassed by the others on my roster.
  • Options
    The mega whales are already reaching lvl 74. Shouldn't be much longer before they hit 77 and we can find out for sure who's in there. I'd love a chromium exclusive toon, Leia, Aayla, Maul, Kit (in that order) and/or toons that only have a hard node or two to farm (IGD, RG, etc.). What I DON'T want is round 3 of Kylo, Luke, etc.
  • oneshotwonder
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I think everyone would want Rey.

[img]https://****.io/257.png[/img]

However, given the current climate and Rey is sort of the popular and op character right now, it's probably best to keep her out of reach for a bit. So... that leads to putting Leia into the Cantina since she's been out of reach for a long time, isn't exactly op anymore ever since the bugs were fixed, and there could be better versions of her out later.
  • Yarzahn
    329 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla from chromiums (the only chromium I would farm ASAP, although I won't say no to a free leia or kit fisto).
    Ima-Gun Di from hard nodes. By far. I can handle rey, anakin and royal guard farm speed but I would really like Ima-Gun Di faster.
  • Tohu
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla, Anakin and Maul.
    Won't happen, but we all want them!
  • Options
    Aayla, Ewok Scout, and IGD for me.