An Ugnaught Faction

2Next

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    Oh no....I just....okay. look, I know I'm a rookie here, but seriously, Dismantle, fix this. Only once per battle? This is fine against droid teams, but its useless against anything else.
    If it was once per ally. That night work...but it still seems to favor based

The others look good though

It is once per each ally per battle. To sum it up, each Ugnaught can use Dismantle once, so it can be used up to five times on that team. I see how that was unclear, so I will fix that.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Xcien wrote: »
    Oh no....I just....okay. look, I know I'm a rookie here, but seriously, Dismantle, fix this. Only once per battle? This is fine against droid teams, but its useless against anything else.

It is once per each ally per battle. To sum it up, each Ugnaught can use Dismantle once, so it can be used up to five times on that team. I see how that was unclear, so I will fix that.

Well, that's good, but now I bbn presents another problem, five instant kill abilities all ready at one time, this is too broken. Theyveithe need shared cooldown, or no instant kill, because you could literally end a GG team in 5 turns if your fast enough.

But that little clear up was helpful thanks
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Well, that's good, but now I bbn presents another problem, five instant kill abilities all ready at one time, this is too broken. Theyveithe need shared cooldown, or no instant kill, because you could literally end a GG team in 5 turns if your fast enough.

But that little clear up was helpful thanks

There is a 5 turn cooldown between them, but I forgot to include that. Thanks for pointing it out though.

• Options

Well, I don't think the ugnaughts are going to have much use except against droids
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Well, I don't think the ugnaughts are going to have much use except against droids

Okay

• Options

Okay

Well, maybe you could have it where if an ugnaught uses it to instantly defeat a droid, they lose the ability, but if they're using it against anyone else, it just goes back to cooldown. Don't know if that's too complicated
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Okay

Well, maybe you could have it where if an ugnaught uses it to instantly defeat a droid, they lose the ability, but if they're using it against anyone else, it just goes back to cooldown. Don't know if that's too complicated

Nice idea, but I'm not adding anything on to this kit any longer. Any of my kits from last month are no longer being updated or added onto either. I appreciate the idea, and may put that into the kits for the Ugnaughts if I decide to make another kit for them.

• Options
    I think if they did an ugnaught faction that they should do older Hondo who summons melch and they have synergy since he can speak their language