Nightsisters vs Geos in Conquest

I was doing a Nightsister (Talzin Lead) vs Geos battle in Conquest and since it was one of the first nodes in Sector 1 I only had 1 data disk, Ruthless Swiftness: When an enemy falls below 100% health all allies gain 27% Turn Meter. One of my characters immediately goes to full TM after using an ability. I think that that the constant health equalization of the Geos is triggering this data disk non stop for my team. Is this Working as Intended? or is there something else I'm missing?

I only have the lead zeta on talzin so the unique zeta for TM gain for her when any unit falls below half health is not a factor.

Replies

• Options
    Sounds like wai, as the bugs health is all shared/adjusted after each attack, which would trigger the disk. Huh, never would've considered that scenario but it makes perfect sense
  • Options
    Also because Talzins lead causes plague after an attack, which ignores protection and thus lead to the units falling below 100%
  • Options
    It just seems strange because they aren't falling below 100% health if they were already below 100% health.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    If they are inflicted with Plague they instantly lose 5% health, which can be hard to detect, they then lose another 5% when they take a turn.

It's a ridiculous combo that I used a ton in the previous run of Conquest. I had two of them stacked and gained 54% TM, then just spammed specials.
  • Options
    One thing I noticed is one stage (Hard) with Assaj lead - the NS kept getting revived after they were defeated. I thought that only happens with Talzin lead? Zombie is there too - maybe that's the mechanic?
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    One thing I noticed is one stage (Hard) with Assaj lead - the NS kept getting revived after they were defeated. I thought that only happens with Talzin lead? Zombie is there too - maybe that's the mechanic?

The first two times a NS that isn't Zombie is defeated, Zombie "dies" in their place and they are revived.