Probably a bug....

Mi114
31 posts Member
edited April 2021
I was facing a shaak clone sergant and Arc trooper in 3v3 gac round. I was using zeta bossk mando and greef. Bossk taunted first. Shaak hid clone sergant under stealth. Arc trooper uses his ability and turret dispels taunt. That should not happen. I reported it as a bug but is there something I am missing and blaming CG? Confirm guys. Although I think I am going to win that round as I just got a single hold on that and he got 2 holds, but Surely wanna know about that mechanism.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    The turret does dispel...

If bossk has zeta, he will regain taunt *if* the weakest enemy has protection. Can you confirm that was the case?
  • Mi114
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Bossk has zeta. Clone sergent was under stealth, so I had no attacks on him. He had his protection. Still lost my taunt.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    You sure echo's grenade, or shaak's basic didn't dispel the first taunt?
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

That doesn't make a difference in this case. Bossk keeps regaining taunt indefinitely as long as the weakest enemy has protection.

OP, when did you apply the Zeta to Trandoshan Rage?
  • Options
    Mi114 wrote: »
    Bossk has zeta. Clone sergent was under stealth, so I had no attacks on him. He had his protection. Still lost my taunt.

Unique or Lead?
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Mi114
    31 posts Member
    Options
    I APPLIED THE ZETA ON TRANDOSHAN RAGE LONG AGO. IT HAS ALREADY HELPED ME IN MANY GAC MATCHES. NO DOUBT ON THAT. I WAS JUST GETTING REASSURED THAT THERE IS NO OTHER MECHANISM BETWEEN BOSSK AND ARC WHICH DEFIES HIM FROM HIS UNIQUE.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    No need to shout. I take it ARC Trooper still had protection too? I wonder if it's counting the turret as an enemy, and that has no health or protection.
  • Options
    Mi114 wrote: »
    I APPLIED THE ZETA ON TRANDOSHAN RAGE LONG AGO. IT HAS ALREADY HELPED ME IN MANY GAC MATCHES. NO DOUBT ON THAT. I WAS JUST GETTING REASSURED THAT THERE IS NO OTHER MECHANISM BETWEEN BOSSK AND ARC WHICH DEFIES HIM FROM HIS UNIQUE.
    If you press caps lock again, it will turn off.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

That doesn't make a difference in this case. Bossk keeps regaining taunt indefinitely as long as the weakest enemy has protection.

Thanks, I was confusing with Old Ben.
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    This happened to Ahnald on one of his recent GA streams. It seems as though Trandoshan Rage zeta is taking into account the turret not having protection. This allows his taunt to be dispelled right away.

Definitely doesn't seem to be working as would be expected, however; the devs/EA say it isn't a bug and is actually WAI.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Well the turret des not have protection, can't argue with that.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5023 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed, but kinda goes against the spirit of other summoned and "cannot be targeted" characters in that you can't actually kill/damage/debuff the turret.

Good to know that they won't be changing it. No Bossk versus ARC then.