Woosh

There's a term for people that do this, it starts with "Schrodenger's"
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    If you buy mods in the store every day you don't maintain that many credits. I don't believe you at all.

I'm actually kinda curious about buying mods. I have about 50 mil in credits.

I only buy a mod if it's 5 speed. Depending on the other secondaries, I might not even buy that - I avoid secondaries like defense or tenacity (unless I'm specifically looking for those) in general. I favor secondaries like off and off%, protection.

I try to buy good mods, but maybe I'm too selective?

I’m in the same boat

Previously I didn’t care about good secondaries outside of speed but since 6 dot slicing I care a lot because I hate rolling non speed secondaries with 6 dot mats
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    If you buy mods in the store every day you don't maintain that many credits. I don't believe you at all.
    Adamklark wrote: »
    Also you don't need any RNG to have better mods on DR.

so i dont need rng during slicing to get more speed? sure bud

Every person that doesn't understand mods says this. Nowhere did I claim RNG plays zero role in mods.

I’m close to 90M in credits. Buying from the store is silly and wasteful 99% of the time. And eventually, there’s gonna be a level cap increase…

There’s better ways to get good mods and 20s. I spent years not caring, and just in the last 6-8 months I’ve more than doubled my 20s (literally have added about 40). If I only gave a 💩 from the beginning. Oh well, it’s just a game.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    K
  • Options
    K
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Your better way involves crystal outlay that 99% of the player base can't afford. But thanks for sharing bad advice for people that aren't you.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options

Every person that doesn't understand mods says this. Nowhere did I claim RNG plays zero role in mods.

I’m close to 90M in credits. Buying from the store is silly and wasteful 99% of the time. And eventually, there’s gonna be a level cap increase…

There’s better ways to get good mods and 20s. I spent years not caring, and just in the last 6-8 months I’ve more than doubled my 20s (literally have added about 40). If I only gave a 💩 from the beginning. Oh well, it’s just a game.

whats your technique?
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »

whats your technique?

Probably using The Playbook video series and not properly attributing.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options

There could be a level increase, but there are no signs of one. The max level has been 85 for the entirety of my playtime, 4.5 years or so. So it is highly possibly it won't change for a long time, or ever.

And if they do increase max level cap, you can bet that it will use "credit Mk II" or some other system to level, they won't let players just spend hoarded credits to level to 86+

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Don't listen to SOAP.