Add Zeta indicator on character screen

It would be neat to add a small Zeta indicator on the abilities that have had a Zeta applied to them in the character overview screen.
Both on your own characters but also when looking at other people’s characters.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Is the icons on the character inventory page not enough? You know if they have Zetas applied to abilities before you click them to open the overview.
    pwy9qj222kr2.png
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    and beyond that, what difference does it make? You can read the abilities. At that point what difference does it make what it cost?
  • Options
    It makes a difference if not all Zetas are needed/applied. I’m not saying it’s a vital thing but it would be a nice QoL.
  • Options
    So what you’re saying is you’d like to see a 0/1 on characters that have a zeta ability but no one in their right mind would ever give? That’d the the opposite of a QoL
  • Options
    Your interpreting the request incorrectly. What the OP was suggesting is on the next level of detail where all the skills are listed. And when if they are maxed out you cannot tell if it is a maxed out Omega or Zeta ability.

While not hugely useful I do admit on characters I don't use as often and that were given their zeta(s) years ago I have some difficulty in recalling which ability has the zeta.
  • Options
    It makes a difference if not all Zetas are needed/applied. I’m not saying it’s a vital thing but it would be a nice QoL.

But if not all zetas are applied you can already clearly see which ones aren't applied, because those abilities won't be maxed out
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    more info is always better, I'm with OP.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    BlackBart wrote: »
    Your interpreting the request incorrectly. What the OP was suggesting is on the next level of detail where all the skills are listed. And when if they are maxed out you cannot tell if it is a maxed out Omega or Zeta ability.

While not hugely useful I do admit on characters I don't use as often and that were given their zeta(s) years ago I have some difficulty in recalling which ability has the zeta.

Thank you for explaining it better than I did :).

And for all naysayers, this wouldn’t affect you in a negative way but only increase (albeit slightly) QoL for those who wants it. But I do agree this is a very minor thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    BlackBart wrote: »

I am not arguing against it.

but can you explain how this information is useful in any way other than, "oh I wonder". I can't see any practical reason to need to know this for any game play purpose.
  • Options
    Mostly the question arise when a lower level guild mate asks what zetas are necessary for some characters for a certain event and I want to quickly check which zetas I have on specific abilities for those characters and which the guildie has or hasn’t. If I remembered every zeta I have and what abilities have zetas or are just omegad I wouldn’t need an indicator, but now it’s a bit more extra steps to check abilities and then double check elsewhere if they required zetas or not.
    As I said not crucial but it would be a small help.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mostly the question arise when a lower level guild mate asks what zetas are necessary for some characters for a certain event and I want to quickly check which zetas I have on specific abilities for those characters and which the guildie has or hasn’t. If I remembered every zeta I have and what abilities have zetas or are just omegad I wouldn’t need an indicator, but now it’s a bit more extra steps to check abilities and then double check elsewhere if they required zetas or not.
    As I said not crucial but it would be a small help.

ah, I see.

just to point this out, that only works or helps if you didn't add it after the fact. but as stated above, more information is always welcome.