Why is Beskar Mando so.....bad?

2Next

Replies

  • MemeMaster
    159 posts Member
    CLS consistently had additions to make his viability improve. Without C-3PO and ChewPO he'd be in the gutter too by now.

    All Journey Characters have this in common. Their strengths depend absurdly on their team. I daresay BMando would be much better if he had a good 5th slow to fit in for scoundrels, like Greef if his abilities worked with all Scoundrels instead of just BH.

    What BMando is missing is a 5th slot to fit in.
  • Kyno
    29281 posts Moderator
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I’d predict at least 8,000 unlocks. Could be much more than that.

    Same here. It’s gonna boil down to who bought the extra shards. Those extra 5 tomorrow are gonna save me 500 tickets cause I wanna stock up as much as possible for CAT

    Keep in mind when doing the math, that you will not see her until you get into the later stages of Conquest when she is put there, so you want to leave room to not lose currency from early rewards.
  • Ravens1113
    3331 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I’d predict at least 8,000 unlocks. Could be much more than that.

    Same here. It’s gonna boil down to who bought the extra shards. Those extra 5 tomorrow are gonna save me 500 tickets cause I wanna stock up as much as possible for CAT

    Keep in mind when doing the math, that you will not see her until you get into the later stages of Conquest when she is put there, so you want to leave room to not lose currency from early rewards.

    If I’m coming close to the cap I’ll go buy some stuff from the scavenger for relic mats or the guns when they rarely appear in the conquest shop.
  • Math
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.
  • Ravens1113
    3331 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.
  • Ravens1113
    3331 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando
  • Miketo28
    121 posts Member
    We will soon be complaining that his ship is too OP. Not looking forward to his ship hitting the fleet arena.
  • Nikoms565
    13952 posts Member
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    We will soon be complaining that his ship is too OP. Not looking forward to his ship hitting the fleet arena.

    Seriously? It would be the first real change to fleet in like 2 years.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Sebek
    1811 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels
    Join the Dark Side, We Have Cookies.
    Join the Light Side, We Have Wookies.
  • Starslayer
    696 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    We will soon be complaining that his ship is too OP. Not looking forward to his ship hitting the fleet arena.

    Seriously? It would be the first real change to fleet in like 2 years.

    I don't see how it will change meta, but I had been wrong before... several times ^^

    Actually, I don't see how it will change anything. Right now we need 4 fleets for GAC, and I'm not sure a BH fleet will be better than the dynamic duo or Rebels. Maybe it could take Res/FO's spot at 4th, but even that is a maybe. And it would probably mean relicing all the BH for this.
  • SithVicious
    1242 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Miketo28 wrote: »
    We will soon be complaining that his ship is too OP. Not looking forward to his ship hitting the fleet arena.

    Seriously? It would be the first real change to fleet in like 2 years.

    I don't see how it will change meta, but I had been wrong before... several times ^^

    Actually, I don't see how it will change anything. Right now we need 4 fleets for GAC, and I'm not sure a BH fleet will be better than the dynamic duo or Rebels. Maybe it could take Res/FO's spot at 4th, but even that is a maybe. And it would probably mean relicing all the BH for this.

    Not until they get a capital ship
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Ravens1113
    3331 posts Member
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    Bando team up with 3 requirment char, I suggest you do the same and then judge the team again.
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.
  • Ravens1113
    3331 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impact on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impact on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impacttt on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?

    Depends. What gear level is needed for his team to beat reliably GG and Drevan ? If it’s g13 or r1 you may change my mind.
    If not, at the moment it’s not a wise choice imo. You need so many relics to unlock GLs that if you are not relicing a prerequisite or a counter-GL, it should be an awesome team or a team that have other uses than pvp. But he doesn’t have any use in pve neither. Let’s have a mandalorian assault battle and we’ll talk ;)
  • exile038
    115 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Problem is, what other good Mando toons are there? We could get some generics (like the Mando Heavy Gunner from S1E2), but the only others I can think of would be Pre Visla or CW Saxon. (Or Maul, to be a bit odd.)

    Old Republic Era has a plethora of options
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impacttt on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?

    Depends. What gear level is needed for his team to beat reliably GG and Drevan ? If it’s g13 or r1 you may change my mind.
    If not, at the moment it’s not a wise choice imo. You need so many relics to unlock GLs that if you are not relicing a prerequisite or a counter-GL, it should be an awesome team or a team that have other uses than pvp. But he doesn’t have any use in pve neither. Let’s have a mandalorian assault battle and we’ll talk ;)

    I dont really care about GLs unless he/she is a scoundrel faction GL.
    So i dont have the problem, just relic every scoundrels and go.
  • Ravens1113
    3331 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impacttt on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?

    Depends. What gear level is needed for his team to beat reliably GG and Drevan ? If it’s g13 or r1 you may change my mind.
    If not, at the moment it’s not a wise choice imo. You need so many relics to unlock GLs that if you are not relicing a prerequisite or a counter-GL, it should be an awesome team or a team that have other uses than pvp. But he doesn’t have any use in pve neither. Let’s have a mandalorian assault battle and we’ll talk ;)

    I dont really care about GLs unless he/she is a scoundrel faction GL.
    So i dont have the problem, just relic every scoundrels and go.

    So the basis of your argument is “forget about other GL’s and Meta teams needed” because you are only focused on your scoundrel faction. That’s great. At R7/8 with R7/8 supporting teams I’m sure he can punch down some other teams that are G12. However it’s been seen that even at that relic level, other teams like GLs, DR, JKR, GAS, CLS, Padme, routinely crush him.

    So saying “focus only on scoundrels” is a bad defense of BMando severely underperforming as a journey character.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impacttt on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?

    Depends. What gear level is needed for his team to beat reliably GG and Drevan ? If it’s g13 or r1 you may change my mind.
    If not, at the moment it’s not a wise choice imo. You need so many relics to unlock GLs that if you are not relicing a prerequisite or a counter-GL, it should be an awesome team or a team that have other uses than pvp. But he doesn’t have any use in pve neither. Let’s have a mandalorian assault battle and we’ll talk ;)

    I dont really care about GLs unless he/she is a scoundrel faction GL.
    So i dont have the problem, just relic every scoundrels and go.

    ‘Because I like them’ is the best reason to gear and play a character imo, so respect ^^

    But with your lovegoogles on, we can’t really hear you in a ‘is he any good ?’ debate ;)
  • Phoenixeon
    1385 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impacttt on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?

    Depends. What gear level is needed for his team to beat reliably GG and Drevan ? If it’s g13 or r1 you may change my mind.
    If not, at the moment it’s not a wise choice imo. You need so many relics to unlock GLs that if you are not relicing a prerequisite or a counter-GL, it should be an awesome team or a team that have other uses than pvp. But he doesn’t have any use in pve neither. Let’s have a mandalorian assault battle and we’ll talk ;)

    I dont really care about GLs unless he/she is a scoundrel faction GL.
    So i dont have the problem, just relic every scoundrels and go.

    So the basis of your argument is “forget about other GL’s and Meta teams needed” because you are only focused on your scoundrel faction. That’s great. At R7/8 with R7/8 supporting teams I’m sure he can punch down some other teams that are G12. However it’s been seen that even at that relic level, other teams like GLs, DR, JKR, GAS, CLS, Padme, routinely crush him.

    So saying “focus only on scoundrels” is a bad defense of BMando severely underperforming as a journey character.

    R7 bando + r4 team can beat a full r7 dravan.
  • Ravens1113
    3331 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impacttt on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?

    Depends. What gear level is needed for his team to beat reliably GG and Drevan ? If it’s g13 or r1 you may change my mind.
    If not, at the moment it’s not a wise choice imo. You need so many relics to unlock GLs that if you are not relicing a prerequisite or a counter-GL, it should be an awesome team or a team that have other uses than pvp. But he doesn’t have any use in pve neither. Let’s have a mandalorian assault battle and we’ll talk ;)

    I dont really care about GLs unless he/she is a scoundrel faction GL.
    So i dont have the problem, just relic every scoundrels and go.

    So the basis of your argument is “forget about other GL’s and Meta teams needed” because you are only focused on your scoundrel faction. That’s great. At R7/8 with R7/8 supporting teams I’m sure he can punch down some other teams that are G12. However it’s been seen that even at that relic level, other teams like GLs, DR, JKR, GAS, CLS, Padme, routinely crush him.

    So saying “focus only on scoundrels” is a bad defense of BMando severely underperforming as a journey character.

    R7 bando + r4 team can beat a full r7 dravan.

    😆
  • Legend91
    1815 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Still doesn’t change the fact of the matter than BMando and his team as is (newer than any other journey character and their teams) are the worst of the bunch. Currently he is only a viable GG counter. Padme needs good RNG to pull it off and on defense in GAC is an easy 60 banner win and a guaranteed 1 shot with anyone that knows the game halfway. His kit needs a touch up and his team expanded.

    What I am saying is you compare a recently released minor faction journey char and his team, with the other long standing journey char and well develop team, is not fair.

    Read the other posts, if CLS without chewie and 3po or so, he will be struggling like bando too.

    Besides I run my bando team as Drevan counter.

    And it’s been noted that Chewy and 3PO have been out for 3 years. Even without Chewpio they’d still wreck BMando

    But still, CLS is almost 4 years old, comparing Bando who is 6 months old is not fair, we'll have to wait and see for Mandalorians/Scoundrels

    And when CLS came out he was the Meta. All other journey characters when they came out were Meta changing. Given that with GL’s that’s not possible anymore, but you’d think even with his initial release and team, BMando would be more than a GG counter. Guess not

    You keep mention CLS, but the fact is that scoundrels are a minor faction, bando dont have many choices so he team up with 3 of requirments, all of them are marquee.

    And CLS is a rebel leader, probably largest faction in the whole universe, have some really good chars to choose from when he arrives (and newly released R1), he even have a legendary as requirements.

    Thats why I said compare 2 of them is not fair.

    Compare any journey character. They had some kind of massive impacttt on the game. Like I said, with GL’s such a meta shakeup isn’t plausible, but BMando still should be doing more than taking out a GG team.

    Taking out Drevan by 1 shot malak isnt enough?

    Depends. What gear level is needed for his team to beat reliably GG and Drevan ? If it’s g13 or r1 you may change my mind.
    If not, at the moment it’s not a wise choice imo. You need so many relics to unlock GLs that if you are not relicing a prerequisite or a counter-GL, it should be an awesome team or a team that have other uses than pvp. But he doesn’t have any use in pve neither. Let’s have a mandalorian assault battle and we’ll talk ;)

    I dont really care about GLs unless he/she is a scoundrel faction GL.
    So i dont have the problem, just relic every scoundrels and go.

    So the basis of your argument is “forget about other GL’s and Meta teams needed” because you are only focused on your scoundrel faction. That’s great. At R7/8 with R7/8 supporting teams I’m sure he can punch down some other teams that are G12. However it’s been seen that even at that relic level, other teams like GLs, DR, JKR, GAS, CLS, Padme, routinely crush him.

    So saying “focus only on scoundrels” is a bad defense of BMando severely underperforming as a journey character.

    R7 bando + r4 team can beat a full r7 dravan.

    When DR goes first?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    CLS has a ship now?

    That was the point.

    There’s no reason for him not to be better than he is

    Just because you don't know the reason does not mean it doesn't exist. Most conflict on the planet occurs with bystanders not understanding and/or knowing why. It is quite frustrating.

    Let’s keep it related to the game dude. BMando is a journey character. He is not currently producing even close to the other journey characters we have in the game. That’s not right

    Because CG keep updating rebels with some really nice char, such as chewie, 3po, chew3po.

    What we scoundrels gets?

    "Keeps updating?" Chewy and C3PO are like 3 years old.

    CLS released at August 2017
    Chewie Sep 2018
    3PO Dec 2018
    Chew3PO July 2020

    yes, keep.

    You do realize that is 4 toons you mention in 5 years, right? The 2nd most recent being 2.5 years ago. You and I have different takes on "update."

    However, it is indeed more love than they have given some factions; although most would argue Rebels and Empire should be the core of the game.

    And it won't change the fact that rebels (or the CLS team) keeps getting new awesome chars to stay viable.
    Scoundrels gets 1 only, bo katan, and shes more a mandalorian than a scoundrel.

    Kuill and Ig11 are pretty great scoundrel additions. I am working on them as a team behind 88 zal and mission
Sign In or Register to comment.