Replies

• Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Potato211 wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    DonPuto wrote: »
    Crosshair should remain an imp troop and connect with Gideon some day so he can be the 5th remnant that's missing.

Unless he's dead by the time Gideon is around.

Old as butt probably. But if Rex can still fight...

But that doesn't mean he won't "buy the farm". Imps seem to have a shorter life span.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Crosshair should remain an imp troop and connect with Gideon some day so he can be the 5th remnant that's missing.

But that doesn't mean he won't "buy the farm". Imps seem to have a shorter life span.

Well let's say he doesn't. Makes you wonder how much his "Defects" affected his aging
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options

Well let's say he doesn't. Makes you wonder how much his "Defects" affected his aging

All clones age twice as fast, so they should normally die in half the time.

My problem is when hes a good guy, he never misses. He turns into an imp and all of a sudden he's shooting like a reg.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

My problem is when hes a good guy, he never misses. He turns into an imp and all of a sudden he's shooting like a reg.

Not ALL clones. (Boba)
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Not ALL clones. (Boba)

Boba was a special clone and doesn't really count, at least as far as the Grand Army of the Republic is concerned.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    Sebek wrote: »

Maybe a part of him didn't let him kill the others?

He did show signs of his chip not working, but who knows how the chip being cranked up will effect him. Maybe a side effect of an overactive chip will diminish his marksmanship abilities, which is what makes him unique.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options

He did show signs of his chip not working, but who knows how the chip being cranked up will effect him. Maybe a side effect of an overactive chip will diminish his marksmanship abilities, which is what makes him unique.

Maybe he was ordered to bring them alive? They cranked up his "loyalty" sort to speak in his chip.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options

Maybe he was ordered to bring them alive? They cranked up his "loyalty" sort to speak in his chip.

I assume you know the punishment for treason. Crosshair did say good soldiers follows orders.
    I don't think Crosshair was meaning to bring them in alive. The chip overrides a clones will.
  • Bellows_8
    11 posts Member
    Options
    I absolutely loved it! A little sad about Crosshair but he will probably be rescued in the end of season(atleast that's my speculation)

Ya, I think Tech will figure out how to remove the chip from Crosshair resulting in Crosshair rejoining the Bad Batch (Just my thoughts)
  • Giggsi
    8 posts Member
    Options
    Bellows_8 wrote: »
    I absolutely loved it! A little sad about Crosshair but he will probably be rescued in the end of season(atleast that's my speculation)

Ya, I think Tech will figure out how to remove the chip from Crosshair resulting in Crosshair rejoining the Bad Batch (Just my thoughts)

yeah I hope the same. Like a Redemption Arc
  • Options
    The Kaminoans will most likely help play a role in saving Crosshair. Though I think that the unofficial clone rebellion on Kamino from the original Battlefront 2 is coming.
  • Giggsi
    8 posts Member
    Options
    The Kaminoans will most likely help play a role in saving Crosshair. Though I think that the unofficial clone rebellion on Kamino from the original Battlefront 2 is coming.

yeah the Kaminoans could easily switch sides when they hear that the clones will no longer be in the empire
  • Gushazan
    43 posts Member
    Options
    IT WAS DOPE!!! Wonder if Omega will be added?
  • Options
    There's an entire thread talking about the first episode
  • Gushazan
    43 posts Member
    Options
    IT WAS DOPE!!!
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options

G8gF7rV.jpg
  • Options

G8gF7rV.jpg

Someone started another thread and that was my reply to them there before kyno, I assume, moved it here.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    Options
    Giggsi wrote: »

yeah the Kaminoans could easily switch sides when they hear that the clones will no longer be in the empire

I don't remember the legends material exactly, but I do remember between Battlefront 2 and Force Unleashed that the empire commandeered the cloning facilities and used them to attempt to clone Starkiller. In Force Unleashed 2 I don't remember seeing the cloners.
  • Options
    As I said on ahnald's stream...
    Oh me gah is force sensitive and will meet up with the boy later in the series. Ep 3 I think
  • Options
    I was totally caught off guard by the revelation of Omega as the 5th “special” clone. Totally didn’t even catch the fact that Echo technically counts as a Reg. So cool.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Options

I don't remember the legends material exactly, but I do remember between Battlefront 2 and Force Unleashed that the empire commandeered the cloning facilities and used them to attempt to clone Starkiller. In Force Unleashed 2 I don't remember seeing the cloners.

In Battlefront 2 they used the remaining clones to start an uprising which died down right there.
    In Force Unleashed they were trying to create Force Sensitive clones, albeit with... varied results.
  • Options

In Battlefront 2 they used the remaining clones to start an uprising which died down right there.
    In Force Unleashed they were trying to create Force Sensitive clones, albeit with... varied results.

I know. According to the intro to the level, the rebellion was 20 years after the original 501st were bred and that the 501st was sent to Kamino with orders to eradicate an army of clones that had been bred to take arms against the Empire. That would give the Empire a reason to take over Kamino.
  • Range1974
    900 posts Member
    Options
    So Caleb is Kanan? That’s a cool tie in.
  • Gushazan
    43 posts Member
    Options

G8gF7rV.jpg

Someone started another thread and that was my reply to them there before kyno, I assume, moved it here.

Your comment was extra hel