Bad Batch S1:E1 Chat (SPOILERS)

Replies

• ShaggyB
    1984 posts Member
    BRKS1999 wrote: »
    Brilliant episode, very interested to see if they rescue crosshair and turn him back good. Could be the 5th member we need to use the other 4 in a legendary style event to unlock him

Thats what im hopen for.... but my bet is he dies saving omega thus redeeming himself
  • khdelboy
    627 posts Member
    It's May the Fourth and the Bad Batch series is FINALLY here!

Let's discuss. Be warned, spoilers will likely be in the chat.
    And how about that Caleb Dume intro!?!

Huh. Didn’t realise it was HIM. I have no idea of his real name.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    It's actually Cut Lawquane who helped Rex and who the next episode is referring to.

Is it confirmed? I thought it was because Hunter and Wrecker have knives so you know cut
    J-19 is where the Clones met the deserter, Cut Lawquane
    . So, seems to be pointing in that direction.

I thought that Cut was on Saleucami. Is J-19 the numerical name for it?

J-19 is where Saleucami is located at.
  • I almost cried when i saw Caleb.
    It was the best birthday ever!!!
    Today is my birthday :smiley:
    Birthday, on May the 4th, and premierenof The Bad Batch.

Oh.... just reviewed.... and... yes.. Omega must be force-sensitive. Hunter must be force-attuned as well. I strongly believe so. That must explain his abilities and how he pinpointed straight to Omega during Palpatine's speech.

I believe Omega's main mutation is the gender.

And named Omega is so foretelling! She must be the last clone. If Tarkin gets rid of the incubation section.
  • What if Omega is a clone of Kenobi?
  • Sebek
    1810 posts Member
    Balí_Keno wrote: »
    I almost cried when i saw Caleb.
    It was the best birthday ever!!!
    Today is my birthday :smiley:
    Birthday, on May the 4th, and premierenof The Bad Batch.

Oh.... just reviewed.... and... yes.. Omega must be force-sensitive. Hunter must be force-attuned as well. I strongly believe so. That must explain his abilities and how he pinpointed straight to Omega during Palpatine's speech.

I believe Omega's main mutation is the gender.

And named Omega is so foretelling! She must be the last clone. If Tarkin gets rid of the incubation section.

He isn't force-attuned, he has enhanced Senses
    Join the Dark Side, We Have Cookies.
    Join the Light Side, We Have Wookies.
  • CaptainRex
    2806 posts Member
    I loved that Wrecker had a tooka doll.

Same! I wish we had gotten enough heads up to make it his in-game relic. That would've been so perfect.

Wouldn't changing the relic picture/name take like 5 minutes?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Sebek
    1810 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Same! I wish we had gotten enough heads up to make it his in-game relic. That would've been so perfect.

Well art takes time you know
  • 5/10
  • ShaggyB
    1984 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    Great episode.

Explains why we are getting echo for bad batch next and not crosshair

So who is omega a clone of.... shes probably got all there enhancements. She can shoot she has heightened awareness.... strength and tech skills are missing so far.

Not a bad theory. I think there's a chance she could end up being Force sensitive. But, if it turned out she has all the BB abilities and she's kind of like their daughter, that would be really cool.

I think shes meant to be hunters daughter essentially.... shes doinh that old daddy daughter thing.

But its early so who knows

Maybe not daughter, likely a Clone of him(Clone to a Clone, i know). In some scenes she literally had the same animations as him

Yep saw that too.... but theoretically they are all still jango deep down. Bad Batch is just mutated... so i discounted that thought... perhaps too soon.
  • ShaggyB
    1984 posts Member
    What if Omega is a clone of Kenobi?

I was thinking that... or anakin.

Both were on kamino a few times.
  • ShaggyB
    1984 posts Member
    edited May 4
    Other idea i had... Omega's special ability is she can mimic abilities she sees. (Think the Marvel villian Taskmaster)

Clearly she mimics Hunter. She picks up Crosshair's blaster skills.

The only thing throwing me right now is she clearly has precognition in the prison room with Crosshair.

She tells him dont do it and she knows he will and also that its not his fault.
  • CCyrilS
    5346 posts Member

That's the last thing we want them messing with again
  • CCyrilS
    5346 posts Member
    What if Omega is a clone of Kenobi?

I was thinking that... or anakin.

Both were on kamino a few times.

and boys will be boys....
  • Sebek
    1810 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

That's the last thing we want them messing with again

True lol
  • Potato211
    464 posts Member
    Man i love Omega so much. She's going to be great
  • Xcien
    669 posts Member
    Balí_Keno wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »
    It's actually Cut Lawquane who helped Rex and who the next episode is referring to.

Is it confirmed? I thought it was because Hunter and Wrecker have knives so you know cut
    J-19 is where the Clones met the deserter, Cut Lawquane
    . So, seems to be pointing in that direction.

I thought that Cut was on Saleucami. Is J-19 the numerical name for it?

J-19 is where Saleucami is located at.

Okay, thank you. But how would they know Cut is the question then.
    "The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural."
  • Ultra
    7588 posts Member
    qo9lerldyp8w.png

Every time i saw omega on screen i couldn't unsee palpatine

I wonder if she's palpatine's clone, and ends up being Rey's mom (the ages line up)

And I think it makes sense for palpatine to ask kaminoans to create a clone of himself i think
  • Potato211
    464 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    qo9lerldyp8w.png

I wonder if she's palpatine's clone, and ends up being Rey's mom (the ages line up)

And I think it makes sense for palpatine to ask kaminoans to create a clone of himself i think

Didn't Tech pretty much confirm se is a clone of them? I'm sure it isn't that hard for Kaminoans scientists to swap the gender of a clone.
  • Scuttlebutt
    1114 posts Member
    qo9lerldyp8w.png

Wouldn’t the clones be the same gender?

I do have a feeling that they experimented with force abilities on clones with her though. It seemed like Omega might be force sensitive.
  • CCyrilS
    5346 posts Member
    Potato211 wrote: »
    qo9lerldyp8w.png

Didn't Tech pretty much confirm se is a clone of them? I'm sure it isn't that hard for Kaminoans scientists to swap the gender of a clone.

He indicated she was "a clone". Don't recall any specific wording that implied she was necessarily cloned from the same thing.
  • Potato211
    464 posts Member
    edited May 5
    qo9lerldyp8w.png

He indicated she was "a clone". Don't recall any specific wording that implied she was necessarily cloned from the same thing.

Nala Se did say there were "Five defective clones" or at least, only five remain. Keyword "Defective".
    Maybe her defect was that, gender and smarter i guess? She is Nala Se's medical assistant after all
  • CCyrilS
    5346 posts Member
    qo9lerldyp8w.png

Nala Se did say there were "Five defective clones" or at least, only five remain. Keyword "Defective".
    Maybe her defect was that, gender and smarter i guess? She is Nala Se's medical assistant after all

They said in the show gender was likely her defect
  • Potato211
    464 posts Member
    Something i haven't see anyone mention: The mess hall brawl. I laughed my **** off
  • Ultra
    7588 posts Member
    Tech said she's a clone, but not a jango clone

There was another exchange in the episode where Tech knew something but acted like its not a big deal

I think he said something about inhibitor chips but never explained to the team in detail, but someone pressed him on about it and then he went on explaining to the team

The conversation felt super similar when everyone was like surprised she was a clone and Tech knew but acted like its not a big deal
  • Hazhivo
    12 posts Member
    Something i haven't see anyone mention: The mess hall brawl. I laughed my **** off
    IKR it was great
  • Scuttlebutt
    1114 posts Member
    Tech said she's a clone, but not a jango clone

There was another exchange in the episode where Tech knew something but acted like its not a big deal

I think he said something about inhibitor chips but never explained to the team in detail, but someone pressed him on about it and then he went on explaining to the team

The conversation felt super similar when everyone was like surprised she was a clone and Tech knew but acted like its not a big deal

She looks like Satine Kryze but different color eyes.
  • Shuster123
    194 posts Member
    The best scene ever is wrecker saying "I LIKE TO BLOW THINGS UP CAUSE I LIKE TO BLOW THINGS UP"
  • Iy4oy4s
    2306 posts Member

I don't think that you would get any flak from the community if it was changed to the Tooka doll. Put it in as a stealth change and make a poll in the office to see how long the until the community notices!
  • Potato211
    464 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

I don't think that you would get any flak from the community if it was changed to the Tooka doll. Put it in as a stealth change and make a poll in the office to see how long the until the community notices!

This pleeeease change it. It's an innocent change