Main Quest Challenge Bug

bkyb6aru2td6.png
eyi3efxa2bxc.png

This is week 2 of completing all challenges, like normal, but not giving me credit for the quest. It doesn’t effect me, as I don’t need the rewards, but I wanted to point it out in case it’s happening to others.

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5021 posts Member
    Options
    bkyb6aru2td6.png
    eyi3efxa2bxc.png

This is week 2 of completing all challenges, like normal, but not giving me credit for the quest. It doesn’t effect me, as I don’t need the rewards, but I wanted to point it out in case it’s happening to others.

It's not a bug. The gear challenges (STR, AGI, TAC) only have five tiers, which is why the other two completed under a multi-SIM. Credit, Training Droid, and Ability Mat challenges have six tiers.

Multi-SIM always sims the highest tier. To complete it you will need to enter the ability mat challenge and SIM tier V, as the multi-SIM is doing tier VI because its the highest tier.
  • Options
    Right you are, thanks for the heads up. Not gonna happen though, they can keep the rewards or change it to tier 6.
  • UdalCuain
    5021 posts Member
    Options
    I did it. Got loads of ability mats, so I don't mind doing a lower tier for two of my three attempts on Saturday. Can always use more carbs.
  • Options
    skipping out on 2 omegas for 5 carbs.. quick and easy then move on
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options

Bingo! That's what I did when I realized what the deal was the other day.
  • Options

Again, why do people always say they have no carbs? It’s the stun guns that kill me every time.
  • Options
    Omegas aren't a bottleneck at end game, snipping 2 of them for 5 carbs isn't that big of a deal.

I'm angry because I just discovered in game that it wasn't the highest tier and I have to wait until Sunday. My completionist personality is upset now
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Omegas aren't a bottleneck at end game, snipping 2 of them for 5 carbs isn't that big of a deal.

I'm angry because I just discovered in game that it wasn't the highest tier and I have to wait until Sunday. My completionist personality is upset now

Not putting a period at the end of that sentence must be killing you.
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options

Again, why do people always say they have no carbs? It’s the stun guns that kill me every time.

It's always both for me these days.
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options

Because not everyone is at the same place in the game, nor are they gearing the same things.

On my alt I have over 500 stun guns at 35 carbs.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36618 posts Member
    Options
    *and 35 carbs
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

This is the second time I've seen you cast doubt on people talking about the carbanti crunch. Aren't you still a relatively early/midgame player? In March you said that your highest geared character was a g12 Yoda, so clearly you still have a long road ahead. Just because you haven't progressed to that point in the game yet doesn't mean that the carbanti crunch doesn't exist. Come back to us in a year and see if you're still saying the same thing then
  • Options

This is the second time I've seen you cast doubt on people talking about the carbanti crunch. Aren't you still a relatively early/midgame player? In March you said that your highest geared character was a g12 Yoda, so clearly you still have a long road ahead. Just because you haven't progressed to that point in the game yet doesn't mean that the carbanti crunch doesn't exist. Come back to us in a year and see if you're still saying the same thing then

So true. Currently I have 26 stun gun salvage and until I just bought 30 yesterday/today, 5 Carbanti salvage
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • crzydroid
    7317 posts Moderator
    Options
    To be fair, you're not really exchanging two omegas for five carbs. You're exchanging two attempts at omegas. You probably would have gotten zero.
  • LendersQuiz
    1167 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    To be fair, you're not really exchanging two omegas for five carbs. You're exchanging two attempts at omegas. You probably would have gotten zero.

kt3kuh5octad.jpg