Can't. Beat. Yoda. W/ Lumi, JC, QGJ, JC, & EK.

2Next

Replies

• Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I Have a 6* Yoda but am not close to getting my characters to 7*.

What I have right now is 7* Luminara gear 8 max abilities, lvl 70.

7* QGJ Gear 8 max Abilities, lvl 70

Eeth Koth 7* gear 8 abilities all 3 pretty much sucks. Also lvl 70.

Jedi Consular 7* gear 8 Abilities 6-7-5, also lvl 70

Mace Windu 6* gear 8, 0/100 on shard's to 7* also only 3 on all abilities,lvl 70 as well.

I am currently working on Barriss Offee for the next Yoda event after this one.

She is currently lvl 70 5* gear 8, and her abilities are 6-7-4-6.

Barrriss currently is 21/85 toward the 6*. Also lvl 70.

Ahsoka Tano is lvl 70 5*, gear 7, and her abilities are on same level as Mace and Koth.

I plan on using Barriss as lead, Lumi, QGJ, JC, but who should I use for my 5th Jedi? Ahsoka? Mace? or Koth ?
  • Options
    Jaxs wrote: »

Mace Windu 6* gear 8, 0/100 on shard's to 7* also only 3 on all abilities,lvl 70 as well.

Ahsoka Tano is lvl 70 5*, gear 7, and her abilities are on same level as Mace and Koth.

I plan on using Barriss as lead, Lumi, QGJ, JC, but who should I use for my 5th Jedi? Ahsoka? Mace? or Koth ?

Id shoot for Ahsoka. She sore try helpful. Koth is nearly worthless in this challenge. Not really familiar with Mace abilities.
  • Options
    ^^^super helpful
  • PugVader
    438 posts Member
    Options
    Has anyone defeated 7* Yoda without Barris? I have her but only as a 4* inching slowly to 5 while working on getting five Jedis to 7*. Btw, I already have Yoda at 5* and anxiously wanting to max him out.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    500 times it took before a person beat Yoda pre protection. It's no different
  • Options
    I'm trying to beat Yoda on Tier 5 and getting smoked.

7* Luminara, gear 7, abilities 6
    7* Kenobi, gear 7, abilities 5
    5* Qui-Gon, gear 7, abilities 5
    5* Consular, gear 7, abilities 5 (basic attack only at 4)
    5* Eeth Koth, gear 7, abilities 5 (unique only at 4)

Do I even have a chance with that team?
  • Options
    Sorry, I forgot to mention their levels. In the order I posted the characters it's 71, 65, 65, 65, 62
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Does Eeth stun land? I would focus on getting a stun to land and move Ben to lead for extra meter.

Get the cooldown - 1 on JCs heal
    I think QGs dispel getting O up gets a big boost at ability 6.

So a few things and I think you have a chance.
  • Options
    Thanks! I'll give it a try.
  • Limitedtolimited
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Oh, and the stun I ususally can only land once in the match before he's killed.
  • Options
    Keep going back in and out until a helper is Barris. Then burst down the other helper to orange, and do the same to Barris after. She will heal, and suck up a lot of yodas health. Proceed to kill the other helper, and burst down Barris again in to the red
    Jedi32259 wrote: »
    Jaxs wrote: »

Id shoot for Ahsoka. She sore try helpful. Koth is nearly worthless in this challenge. Not really familiar with Mace abilities.

I feel the same way about Koth. I used Asoka instead thinking hey..the extra heal can't be a bad thing and it isn't. After a few fails I decided to change my squad up and use Koth instead of Asoka and I beat him 7*. Thats just how randomness goes I guess.
  • BobAFeet
    147 posts Member
    Options
    Yep- kill Yoda first.
  • Options
    Hey Greg1920, I tried your suggestion and after about an hour or so I was able to defeat him. Thanks again!
  • Options
    If I did it, you can do it.
    gh0sk8j.png
    4ri9bqZ.png
  • Options
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    Does Eeth stun land?

Mine did on his first turn in Tier 7, which may be what actually turned the tide for me and helped me win (Eeth survived the whole ordeal too).

Also, top tips, Greg and Dooku.

I didn't have Bariss. I had JC, Lumi, Asoka and QGJ (who I ran as lead; it actually made a difference for me). Yoda was accompanied by Anakin and Plo. I chalk my victory down to luck.

Congrats on yours, Limited!
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.