KAM Shard production

Prev134
MasterSeedy
5045 posts Member
edited May 2021
I'm curious about how many shards guilds are getting, on average, at different aggregate GP levels. Growth has been slow in our guild. We shot up one month, but that turned out to be an anomaly. We fell back the next month and were growing slowly both before and after. This month we tied our anomaly month with 22 KAM shards and that seems from our slow but steady growth to be something we might be able to start expecting.

But with KAM very possibly (some would say probably) required for GLOW, a bunch of folks are nervous while others legitimately have so much farming & gearing to do that they want to focus on their own current goal, which may not have anything to do with KAM.

Out of all this discussion the question came up: is 22 shards per month actually a poor performance for a 303Mgp guild?

So I put it to you: What is your guild GP and how many shards of KAM did you get last weekend.

Maybe we can get a May2021 snapshot of how things stand. (After all, even if data was collected on this point at some other time, the context can change how well you expect a guild to do.).

Post edited by MasterSeedy on

Replies

• WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    But with KAM very possibly (some would say probably) required for KAM,

I can assure you that KAM is indeed required for KAM

:p
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    Options
    My new guild is about the same GP and Kam shards as yours. My previous was around 230m GP and produced about 1 shard per month.
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    I can assure you that KAM is indeed required for KAM

LOL. Fixing it now.
  • Options
    280M gp we get 0-5 KAM shards a month. I think only 17 attempts this last TB. I expect those numbers to improve as that team also helps with crancor so we are seeing people build the toons more and more
  • Options
    I’m more concerned with the possibility of GLOW becoming an official thing, this is the first I’ve seen it. 😏

(We’re right around 300, maybe 5 per. Several seem to be emphasizing now, so should be going up.)
  • LordDirt
    5010 posts Member
    Options
    GP 331 million, 40 KAM shards last time
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I’m in a 292guild and we just got 2 last time... sigh..
  • Options
    My alliance.
    364M guild 38 kam (90% guild g13 some months ago)
    340M guild 37 kam
    330M guild 41 kam 🤭
    313M guild 40 kam 👏🏼
    Other guilds near 310M gp between 10-12 kam

So i think 22 kam can be considered good amount of shards. Streaming battles and having guildmates helping rises a lot number of succesful runs. This is the way
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    I’m more concerned with the possibility of GLOW becoming an official thing, this is the first I’ve seen it. 😏

This, a thousand times this.

And I've seen it one other time already.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    Options
    319 mill gp and 26 shards last time out.

I expect more next time assuming the iPhone discord streaming issue is fixed
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    Options
    I’m more concerned with the possibility of GLOW becoming an official thing,

Just wait til they release the Galactic Legend IThorian TERror.
  • Options
    I'm curious about how many shards guilds are getting, on average, at different aggregate GP levels. Growth has been slow in our guild. We shot up one month, but that turned out to be an anomaly. We fell back the next month and were growing slowly both before and after. This month we tied our anomaly month with 22 KAM shards and that seems from our slow but steady growth to be something we might be able to start expecting.

But with KAM very possibly (some would say probably) required for GLOW, a bunch of folks are nervous while others legitimately have so much farming & gearing to do that they want to focus on their own current goal, which may not have anything to do with KAM.

Out of all this discussion the question came up: is 22 shards per month actually a poor performance for a 303Mgp guild?

So I put it to you: What is your guild GP and how many shards of KAM did you get last weekend.

Maybe we can get a May2021 snapshot of how things stand. (After all, even if data was collected on this point at some other time, the context can change how well you expect a guild to do.).

My guild has 340 mil gp and got 23 this last time. We organized the players and helped with guides and mods. Mods are the main thing, with de CA arrows and ajusting health and speed of the team. We are confident that next time we will get 30+.
  • mariogsh
    786 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Have to give +1 on TVF here

No, no, just no, forget about GLOW

JMK, period.
  • Mitch08
    302 posts Member
    Options
    At 312mil GP we are getting between 20 (at our worst) and 33 just last TB.

It's a very RNG heavy mission. So it's hard to say whether or not you are doing as well as you could be.
  • Options
    330 mil gp guild, 40 people can get KAM but RNG says no a lot of time averaging 20 shards each month
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    330 mil gp guild, 40 people can get KAM but RNG says no a lot of time averaging 20 shards each month

Hmm, what guild.
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    Options
    340m we got 44. Streaming is key as are mods and knowing teh strategy.
  • Options
    301GP and 4 :(
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

bs41bz8y6qz8.jpg
    Hello there

Can't decide if love or hate.
  • CaroCanon
    200 posts Member
    Options
    280 million, 9 shards last time. Up from 3-5 because we started streaming the mission and mod prep.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

bs41bz8y6qz8.jpg
    Hello there

Can't decide if love or hate.

I'm right there with ya, but it is GLOW nonetheless.

No
  • Options

bs41bz8y6qz8.jpg
    Hello there

It's clearly JMOWK.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • TheJEFFtm
    917 posts Member
    Options
    332M, last 3 months were 38, 35, 38.
  • MasterSeedy
    5045 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    301GP and 4 :(

Ouch. Sorry, @CT_Waxer_7777
  • Options
    Yeah
  • Options
    340 ish million gp, we get 35 or so each TB. After modding, streaming is key, we had members who stream go like 29/30 or so with the fail being a Bad Batch run.

It's annoying and controlling, but highly effective. Just need a commitment from the guild and a couple people who are knowledgeable and able to dedicate time to helping people.
  • MathYouC
    59 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Yes! Let’s GLOW!
  • Vendi1983
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Master Kenobi

Just like SEE, SLKR, JML(S)