Jedi gc

Prev1
Ripperpa
298 posts Member
edited May 2021
bedah1kun1ii.jpg

Can't manage it with those guys, is there a chance? Or do you need a gl and/or more relics?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Metasly
    280 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    If you have a char with enough speed, JKL lead with JKR to focus Alpha should do the trick. I would also bring Ezra and GMY for their multiple turns and JKA for damage and offense up

Well I'm not talking about the 10 (sic !) evasion feat, I still haven't found how to do that one
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    Metasly wrote: »
    Well I'm not talking about the 10 (sic !) evasion feat, I still haven't found how to do that one
    Old Ben lead, SLKR with 3 stacks Beskar armor. Stall the fight as Kylo can't die and count to 10, then massacre.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Hortus
    624 posts Member
    Options
    Ripperpa wrote: »
    Can't manage it with those guys, is there a chance? Or do you need a gl and/or more relics?

Try JKL-GK-JKA-Hoda-(JKR or GMY). If you are lucky enough no one will die from initial hit, JKA bonus turn will proc and then JKL leadership will come into play. My curiosity try with JKR as 5th was very promising (managed to trigger JKL leadership and took geos to very low health but still died). JKA is essential, without his bonus turn you'll hardly survive initial onslaught (my 345 speed JKR couldn't live long enough to get turn).

Other leads will probably not work, you can outspeed them with fast JKR and Bastila lead (or maybe VERY fast JKR and JKR lead) but just won't be able to kill them fast enough with this Jedi.

Didn't dig deeper because it's just piece of cake with JML squad.
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    For the evasion fest I used sith under a Darth Maul lead.
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    Old Ben lead, SLKR with 3 stacks Beskar armor. Stall the fight as Kylo can't die and count to 10, then massacre.
    Thanks, this works. You don’t even need beskar armor.
  • Hortus
    624 posts Member
    Options
    If you have a char with enough speed, JKL lead with JKR to focus Alpha should do the trick. I would also bring Ezra and GMY for their multiple turns and JKA for damage and offense up

It's not possible to outspeed them under JKL lead. Therefore JKA needed not for damage and buffs but mainly for his bonus turn. Also I'm not sure that Alpha is the best target to focus in this case, he has pretty high defense. Soldier may work better but it's just a guess.

I did evasion feat with Old Ben-JML-Hoda-GMY-GAS.
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options
    Kisakee wrote: »

Doesn't even need Armourer. The TM removal from the Geos means SLKR stacks crazy health and protection and they can't kill him
  • Options
    Hortus wrote: »

It's not possible to outspeed them under JKL lead. Therefore JKA needed not for damage and buffs but mainly for his bonus turn. Also I'm not sure that Alpha is the best target to focus in this case, he has pretty high defense. Soldier may work better but it's just a guess.

I did evasion feat with Old Ben-JML-Hoda-GMY-GAS.
    It is possible to out speed them with JML in the team, but not everyone will have that, of course.

I do agree about who to focus first - in LSTB I always find life easier focusing on a Geo Soldier first.
  • Hortus
    624 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    Ok, actually managed to kill them with JKL(R7)-GK(R5)-JKA(R1)-Hoda(R5)-JKR(R5). JKR-lead squad with GAS also works (although barely).
  • Options
    Hello!

Anyone having any luck with the Full Squad: Jedi feat at the top tiers? More specifically, without the elite General Anakin Skywalker? Dazing the Geo's seems to be the only single solution here and my 145K GP JKR team can't even crack a dent.

Also, any suggestions on a kill order?

Thanks!
  • Options
    I’ve not seen anyone complete it without either GAS or JKL. The AoE Daze or Stun is extremely helpful. You could maybe do it with Bastila lead, HY, GMY, JKR, and Old Ben, and have GMY spam as many specials as possible for stack the special GC buff. That would probably require excellent mods, mostly R5+ on everyone, and extremely good RNG to work though.
  • Options
    I did the jedi feat on g10 with jkl, gas, gk, hoda, and jka. So no GL needed. I couldn't out speed them and lost jka and gk almost immediately but the offense from jkl and gas was enough to destroy them pretty quickly after that.

For the evasion feat I did t9 (you don't need the last tier to get max rewards) with padme, go, jka, wat, and hoda. Basically just shield tech on gk and stall and use hoda to put foresight up for the dodges as much as possible. I killed spy off when I got the opportunity to prevent a possible one shot.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    36gb6c9j4hs0.jpg

I managed it with those guys, maybe it helps for people with similar roster and not everything on r7.
    First go for soldier, sunfac, alpha, worked for me. Thx for the tip @Hortus
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    R5 JKR/GMY/Jolee and R3 Bastila/GK are getting DESTROYED in t9 (i.e. against enemy R3s...). After 20 tries, best one I had was with 4/5 alive after the opening salvo. Jolee rezzed GK, to no avail. The bugs destroyed him again and proceeded to dispose of the others, in rapid fashion.

Why are GC toons so RIDICULOUSLY overpowered? I've gone up against other people's Geonosians in GAC (even full R7) and they got nowhere near the insane speed, offense and defense of these toons.

Seriously, can we get an opt out button and do something else for the rewards? Or - at least - get the true gear/power of enemies. Have them be R15 for all I care, at least make it obvious! It is SO frustrating and disappointing to FINALLY have a Jedi GC (only faction I have with 5 R3+ toons) and not even able to do T9 (where the enemy is R3).
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    You can opt out for no rewards, or build a better Jedi team. Good luck!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

And yet, you can't build a better team without the rewards, so your claim is moot ;)

I'm amazed that people find having JKL/GAS/JML a good solution for clearing T8-9 in a GC. "Strategy", I guess.
  • Options
    KorAgaz wrote: »

And yet, you can't build a better team without the rewards, so your claim is moot ;)

I'm amazed that people find having JKL/GAS/JML a good solution for clearing T8-9 in a GC. "Strategy", I guess.

Who would have thought unlocking and leveling newer toons would lead to beating more content and higher rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

GCs are "new", and players have been building better teams since before that, so this claim is just not true.
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

GCs are "new", and players have been building better teams since before that, so this claim is just not true.

I guess getting a character from lvl 1 to lvl 2 counts as "building a better team". But, yeah, let's not involve high tier 6* mods in the team-improvement excercise.

Sure, let's talk about semantics and not the core issue.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Options
    It wasn't easy with only jkl, stop smacktalking. I want to see you try it with jkl, I bet you get salty as hell figuring out how to do it.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    It wasn't easy with only jkl, stop smacktalking. I want to see you try it with jkl, I bet you get salty as hell figuring out how to do it.

It goes pretty smooth with JKL. Just need to go back now for the evasion feat.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Slow mods I take it?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

I only tried once with jkl. I used jkl, gk, jka, gas, and hoda. I lost jka and gk but as soon as jkl got a turn his offense wiped the floor with them. No moving mods either. So yeah pretty easy.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    Options
    But I had no gas and other guys only r3 r4 wasn't that easy is all I'm saying. But I believe you guys with all r7 and gas and maybe gk on r8 it's easy.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Options
    I did it with r4 jkr, r7 GAS, r4 jolee, G12 ben and G9 hoda (watch slelturix' video to know what the strategy is. It's a bit to complex to explain with just text.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    I used JKL, JKR, JKA, GMY & Jolee. It’s just a matter of the Geos taking out someone other than JKL, JKA & Jolee. Once they do, JKA gets the bonus turn and Heroes Arise gives JKL his first turn. Mass stun and it’s easy from there. My squad is R5-R7 but the R7 doesn’t save anyone for more than a turn or 2.
  • Options

I don't have everything r7 but I did take gas and gkl to r7 since they are excellent characters.

It's not smacktalking to say that the tier is easy if you have the right characters geared up. It's just the truth.

Some gcs I can full clear easily. Some I have no chance of clearing. Depends on roster decisions. I was responding to a person complaining that they made the event too hard because he couldn't beat it with jkr. My point was that if you have the right toons geared, the difficulty isn't all that high.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    But I had no gas and other guys only r3 r4 wasn't that easy is all I'm saying. But I believe you guys with all r7 and gas and maybe gk on r8 it's easy.

You have a mod issue then. Once abyone takes a turn and gets off the lead ability, it's all over for the bugs. With JKA you don't even necessarily need to outspeed them as he'll get 100% if they kill someone else right away.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    8opglnwhfuk7.jpg

2u7g139fea1r.jpg

I was lazy and don't remodded, sry.
    Or it's may bad luck, when I play male mirror the other guys ulti always first. And I never saw a purple disk in gc. Rngesus don't like me ;)
    Post edited by Ripperpa on
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Make Hermit faster, Luke slower (and preferably with a crit damage set if you have the offense secondaries) and give Anakin more offense.

Otherwise I can do it with that team if your RNG goes well. Also, as others have said, it seems to be easier if you focus down soldier and some others instead of just going after alpha right away.