Active Guilds Looking For Players - June 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Options
    6df04bjbvnt3.jpg

I have 20 spots or so available across the alliance in whole.

Pestilence 235m
    Olympus 227m
    D4RTH 189M
    Wace Mindu 4 Prez 171m
    HuttKartel 167m
  • Options
    rt2raohx8jxw.jpeg

New worlds order reborn is a 140 million gp guild looking for around 15 active players to enjoy this game with us. We don’t have any forced farms, our main goal is to have fun!
    New Worlds Order Reborn got 37 stars on hoth light side and 16 stars on geo dark side with only 35 members. With more people those numbers will only go up!
    All raids are heroic, and start at 4:30 EST.
    We currently have a 100% win ratio in tw (we’ve only been in 3 so far)
    We ask that you participate in all tb/tw events, gather tickets as you can. Reach me in game at 543 836 677, we can’t wait to hear from you :)
  • Options
    8/25 UPDATE: 1 spot open.

Greetings from the Nightbrothers Guildhall! We are an active guild focused on fun, not a lot of rules, basically just participate. Lots of old folks/parents but plenty of whipper-snappers too.
    Details:
    • Name: Nightbrothers
    • 263 mil GP w/ 49 members
    • https://swgoh.gg/g/2104/nightbrothers/
    • Your's truly: NavjuJocum ally code: 924-556-344; discord NavjuJocum#5461
    • guild reset 9:30 EDT (East Coast N America)
    • 29/16 stars in Geo TB
    • raids 10 pm EST
    • CPit is in farm, next guild focus is KAM
    • very good TW record, very organized, we assign specific players and squads to every squad territory
    • require that players be generally active: get 600-ish most days, participate in TB/TW, hopefully have (or be working on) pillar characters
    • Min 3.5 mil gp, but will take lower if have (or close to) a GL.
    • I am a Virgo, own too many Firefly t-shirts, and really hate long walks on the beach
    • pop quiz hot shots: Why do I hate long walks on the beach?
    Holla if you you want to hop on board team Nightbrothers!
  • Options
    z4ecp0ut1vfk.jpg
    Black Sun Scoundrels are recruiting!

We own the Coruscant nights! Black Sun is a US based guild with active players worldwide. The Orphanage guild alliance is looking for active members who want to work together in a friendly environment.

Guild reset 2:30 AM UTC (7:30 PM PST). Raids launch immediately.
    Fully heroic, just short of sim requirements for HPIT and HAAT.
    30* LS Hoth, 9* DS Geo, and Wat shards! TW 50% win record.
    Guild event participation and Discord are required.
    All level 85 active players are welcome to join and grow with us!

Black Sun is a growing endgame guild. Members should be prepared to focus on DS Geo progression. Please friend me in-game: 213-272-754, or on Discord at: Calaveylon K#9340

Calaveylon_K
    kqxwnswqxbys.jpg

• Options
    6z708962iikv.png

Seehttps://swgoh.gg/g/65407/sithandtwisted-66/

I'm Lowynn (one of the officers in the guild SithAndTwisted 66). We are currently looking for 7 players (between 2 mil GP +), to fill our ranks.

Guild Info:

1) 154 million GP
    2) Our guild is based on the E.S.T.
    3) Our raids typically start at 6:00 p.m.
    4) Heroic Pit Raid and HAAT are "simmed," & HSTR is on "farm status"
    5) LS Hoth = 39-40 Stars, DS Hoth = 40-42 Stars (typically run DS Geo's)
    DS Geo = 12-14 Stars (acquiring Wat shards)

Requirements:

1) 300 Raid Tickets per day minimum
    2) Discord is mandatory
    3) After joining our Discord Server register with Echobase and obtain your Discord role
    4) Your game profile must be registered with swgoh.gg
    5) Familiarize yourself with our guild rules, raid info, guild needs,
    6) Participation in TB's & TW's is required (joining either event without contributing isn't an option).

We understand that real life takes precedence over SWGoH, just post a message in the "absence channel" in Discord if you are unable to attend/particpate in TB's or TW's.

Last but not least, if you apply to our guild, I will respond to your application in SWGoH as quickly as possible, or you can message me here (I will provide you with our Discord address), either way is fine. All I ask is that you are available to communicate.

Ally Code: 574-736-462
  • Options
    oocsei8k8ewl.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/62674/council-of-dark-elders/

Grow your rosters with us in the Council of Dark Elders:

About us:

- Guild GP 176 mil
    - Have great core of daily players
    - Most of us been together for years
    - We don't micro manage
    - We help each other
    - Actively working on, and towards GL's
    - Friendly atmosphere
    - U.S. central time

What we're looking for:

- Daily players
    -WAT ready geos
    - GP: Preferably 4mil (Lower GP will
    still be considered based on Roster)
    - Tickets: 500+ daily
    - TB: Participation is mandatory.
    Participate in deployment, CM's,
    and platoon assignments.
    - TW: Participation is mandatory.
    Follow plans laid out for defense
    deployment and attacking.
    - Lack of participation for 7 days without
    notification = removal
    - Must have swgoh.gg profile
    - Discord used for platoon assignments
    - Do at least the minimum asked and
    have fun doing it. = )

What we do:

- LS Hoth: 35* and climbing
    - DS Geo: 14* w/ 10 WAT shards and
    climbing
    - HPit: 24 Join period. Raid Simmed.
    Guaranteed 10 Han shards and gear
    for everyone
    - HTank: 24 Hour Join Period
      Raid simmed. Guaranteed 6 Kenobi 
     shards for everyone
    - HSith : 24 Hour Join Period - FFA

Talk with our recruiters today!

https://discord.gg/FjWxuZrnrZ
  • Options
    41vfe27gj7y0.jpg

https://swgoh.gg/g/54277/covenant-of-the-force/

Hello there! We are Covenant øf the Force! We aim to be PvP competitive with full PvE participation while still respecting that members can prioritize real life.

We are primarily seeking accounts of 1.5+ mil GP with a Wat capable Geo team. Exceptions will be made for other strong rosters.

WHAT WE OFFER:

Territory Battles:

DS Geo: 15* (20 Wat shards)
    LS Hoth: 38*

Raids:
    HAAT and HPIT on sim
    HSTR is free-for-all
    Raid times rotate between 10am PST and 5pm PST

Territory Wars:
    95% win rate
    56-4 since June 2020

Community:
    Drama-free, friendly, and cooperative environment
    End-game players with knowledge and many resources to help you improve your account

WHAT WE ASK:

Communication! We expect you will participate daily and fully in all game modes. When you cannot, please let us know in advance. When conflicts arise last minute, just communicate ASAP. Real life always comes first but 3 days of absence without notice is grounds for booting.

While we will never require anything, we do expect full participation in all aspects of the game:
    Tickets: 600 is strongly encouraged. We do track this.
    TW: If you sign-up, you must participate.
    TB: If unavailable, please communicate prior to the start of the event.
    Discord: https://discord.gg/M68yYNZpY2
    swgoh.gg profile (for TBs)
  • Options
    Hey there! Looking for an active, yet casual guild? We're both! Come join Wolves of Utapau
    117 mil GP

I'm the recruiter for the guild, Din Fin. 594-628-429

We have discord, but only some people use it to share different resources and such. Not a requirement at all. https://discord.gg/Dk6QEHdWtp

All Heroic raids (pit sim, and tank sim) are on auto launch. Launch at 12:30am UTC. Or 8:30pm EST.

People are pretty active with getting 600 tickets so we get around 23-24k per day. This means pit every 2.5 days and tank every 3.5. I hope my math is right on that.

We win most TW and try and coordinate, but we don't win all. In TB we are getting mk2 tokens with around 30+ stars in LS hoth. In DS Geo, we get 8-10 stars and a handful of Wat shards.

Typically if you're inactive for a couple weeks, we boot you. But if you let us know, we'll wait for a while. No ticket requirements, but most get 600 every day.

Our biggest rule is have fun and encourage each other. We talk a decent amount about advice, suggestions, and progress. Everyone is extremely cool and we have zero drama. Don't want to talk? That's totally fine. Want to talk a lot? Totally fine.

Looking for minimum 2 mil gp players to help us improve in Geo TBs.

We're just a good and fun group of folks that like star wars. We have fun, we're laid back, and help each other. Wide range of members from 5+mil GP to under a million.

Good luck and thanks for reading! Send a message to me in game if interested!
  • YodaDoc
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open: 2+

About us...
    No force farming
    On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, for HSTR, rotating every 3 hours
    26 Geo DSTB, 28 WAT shards
    11 Geo LSTB, 2 KAM shards
    18 GLs
    No Cpit yet, still working on it

Requirements...
    Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
    Must be at minimum level 85
    Must be at minimum 4m GP
    Must have swgoh.gg account

Here's our rules...
    Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
    No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
    We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed.

Rules are as follow...
    For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
    For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves (15 DSTB, 0 LSTB (for now))

Discord is optional - rated PG
  • Options
    GC ASCENDANCY SEEKING TO ADD SEVERAL COMPETITIVE NEW MEMBER(S)
      GUILD DETAILS
      • 210m-220m+ GP
      • Activities refresh 17:30 (EST)
      • hAAT/hPIT simmed
      • cPIT cleared
      • GEO TBs: Dark side (27*/34 Wat); Light side (14*, 5 KAM))
      • HOTH TBs: Light side (44*/45+ ROLOs); Run LS occasionally, not currently running DS
      • Have won 10+ consecutive Territory Wars
      • 28k+ raid tickets daily
      • 34 GLs & adding more weekly

REQUIREMENTS
      • Active daily (obvious exceptions for travel/emergencies)
      • 4M+ GP
      • 500+ raid tix daily
      • Reliability & consistency!
      • Expert level understanding of mods, squad synergies, counters, etc.
      • Active participation & contribution in TB/TW
      • Active Discord

PREFERRED:
      • One-plus GL
      • Multiple meta/maxed squads
      • Wat-ready G12+ Geos
      • Malak, GAS, and/or JKL
      • Malevolence, Negotiator and/or Executor

DM, discord, or in-game message for more details. Guild is healthy mix of F2P, dolphins, and whales. Willing to consider applicants who don't meet all requirements if made up for in other areas (specifically those with fast, lean & efficient rosters – if your speed modding sucks, you likely do too!). Reliability, knowledge, active participation are most crucial factors.
      As you can tell by our TB & TW stats, there aren’t many guilds who out-perform us pound-for-pound. We’re a close group of experienced & competitive players who know how to have fun, but don’t put up with lazy free-loading or people who aren’t looking to improve & win. If you think you have what it takes, reach out and let’s continue to grow & dominate together!
      ALLY: 631-362-688
      DISCORD: EastPoint2Shaolin#1447
      or
      ALLY: 544-461-278
      DISCORD: Midas#9868
      GC Ascendancy swgoh.gg Page
      And look -- we can even prove we're not exaggerating!
      ce6tdiaachn6.png
      afo436oielrz.png
      7ikcw5ztdhz0.png

• Options
      jim6dwjroife.jpg

Lookin for 18 players total throughout our alliance.

Pestilence 235m
      Olympus 227m
      D4rth 187m
      Wace Mindu 4 Prez 177m
      HuttKartel 160m

• Lesh
      30 posts Member
      Options
      Purged Republic
      Languages: English & Español.
      __
      We are a friendly, dedicated and competitive guild, looking for 1 active member to fill our roster.
      Currently we have +264.000.000 GP.

We use Discord

Ideal Requirements
      The ideal new members we are looking for should have at least:
      - +5.000.000 GP.
      - Geonosians for Wat mission.
      - Shaak Ti + Clone Troopers for KAM mission.
      - At least 02 squads ready for CPit raid.
      - At least 01 Galactic Legend.
      - We may have flexibility on these minimum requirements depending on the case.

What we expect from you
      - Completing the 600 daily tickets (we do daily control).
      - Participating in every phase of a Territory Battle (we do per phase control).
      - Participating in every Territory War is optional, but if you sign up, you must be active about it on both defense and offense.

Current Raids and TBs status
      - Heroic The Sith Triumvirate (1 day joining period. 7:00 PM US Eastern Time).
      - Heroic Tank Takedown Simmed (1 day joining period. 5:00 PM US Eastern Time).
      - Heroic The Pit Simmed (1 day joining period. 5:00 PM US Eastern Time).
      - The Pit Challenge (At Phase 4. 8:00 PM US Eastern Time).
      - Geonosis Dark Side TB, 27 stars (+40 Wat Shards)
      - Geonosis Light Side TB, 14 stars (+10 KAM Shards).

As a final note, my in game name is Lesh, and my Ally Code is 889-929-472, should you be interested in being a part of the Purged Republic army, or have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
      Sincerely,
      Lesh.
    • Options
      https://swgoh.gg/g/19998/aok-acolytes/

- Guild Activities Reset Time: 7:30pm EST (23:30 UTC)
      - Challenge Pit : 5:00pm EST (22:00 UTC) (cleared since launch)
      - Territory Battles Geonesis Dark Side: 31-stars & 49 Wat shards
      - Territory Battles Geonesis Light Side: 24-stars & 36 KAM shards

Acolytes Activity Minimum Requirements:
      -5.5 million GP (flexible with right roster)
      - 600 daily tickets
      - full regular participation in TBs, TWs, Raids
      - Discord Mandatory
      - Competitive Arena/Fleet
      -KAM Ready
      -Cpit Teams Ready

About AOK ACOLYTES:
      300 Mill GP Guild
      Member of the AOK Alliance
      Home to DBOFFICIAL125 SWGOH Streamer

Acolytes is a community resource for SWGoH players who are or have recently become serious about their performance and want to take their roster and gameplay to the next level.

Are you in a casual guild and want to step up to a more competitive experience for greater rewards?

Acolytes is very active on Discord. We encourage community streaming of in-game events, as well as individual roster development (farming, mods, walkthrus, roadmaps). The social environment is full of mature, bright characters and personalities from all walks of life, and we all share the same competitive drive to excel in all aspects of the game. If you are looking for a friendly, hands-on, active and social environment then this is the place for you.

The bulk of the members are based in the EST region of the US, though we have members ranging from all over the US, Europe and Asia.

We are looking for dedicated players who want to improve their roster and compete at a high level.9w64g4sgl8xn.jpg
    • Options
      ut5cs3gs5un2.png

Seehttps://swgoh.gg/g/65407/sithandtwisted-66/

I'm Lowynn (one of the officers in the guild SithAndTwisted 66). We are currently looking for 6 players (1 mil GP +), to fill our ranks.

Guild Info:

1) 155 million GP
      2) Our guild is based on the E.S.T.
      3) Our raids typically start at 6:00 p.m.
      4) Heroic Pit Raid and HAAT are "simmed," & HSTR is on "farm status"
      5) LS Hoth = 39-40 Stars, DS Hoth = 40-42 Stars (typically run DS Geo's)
      DS Geo = 12-14 Stars (acquiring Wat shards)

Requirements:

1) 300 Raid Tickets per day minimum
      2) Discord is mandatory
      3) After joining our Discord Server register with Echobase and obtain your Discord role
      4) Your game profile must be registered with swgoh.gg
      5) Familiarize yourself with our guild rules, raid info, guild needs,
      6) Participation in TB's & TW's is required (joining either event without contributing isn't an option).

We understand that real life takes precedence over SWGoH, just post a message in the "absence channel" in Discord if you are unable to attend/particpate in TB's or TW's.

Last but not least, if you apply to our guild, I will respond to your application in SWGoH as quickly as possible, or you can message me here (I will provide you with our Discord address), either way is fine. All I ask is that you are available to communicate.

Ally Code: 574-736-462
    • Options
      4mg0xx40hj9d.png
      Looking for new Mandalorian recruits!!

Discord required for daily communication and team work, raid list and expectations.

Heroic only raids, with consistent TW/TB.

Participation is required while active, inactivity cannot last over 7 days.

Check out our guild link!

https://swgoh.gg/g/64158/mandalores-101st/

Message me on discord or Heroes for more!!!
      Lychra#0823
      In game ally code: 598-145-446
    • Options
      308M GP guild looking for 1-2 players. We are completing cRancor. 31* DSTB 21* LSTB
      Looking for players with at least 2 GLs
      Message me on here or discord Gannon#5203
    • Options
      Guild Name: VIII (spelled viii)
      Guild-GP: 273M GP
      SWGoH.gg Guild-Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/16389/viii/

You can join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)
      https://discord.gg/jWpQbQS

lthynjifngrc.gif

Fully Heroic: HPit, HAAT, HSTR. Current focus is maximizing the Star count in Geonosis Territory Battles. We almost always win in Territory Wars and we clear HSTR in hours.

VIII (or viii) has 1-2 openings for an active new members looking for a fun, friendly and active guild! We are a mostly North American based guild, but we have several members in Asia and Europe. That means there is almost always someone online!

Who are we looking for? You! That player at 3M GP or higher, active daily and wants to improve and help others to grow! Must have a few good G13 squads for Territory Wars and Territory Battles.

VIII Critical Info!

HPit runs at least 3 times per week on Sim. 24 hour Join Period on all Raids so everyone can get in on the rewards.

HAAT runs 2-3 times per week. Weekday starts are at 9PM EST; weekend starts are at 3PM EST.

HSTR runs twice a week.

Pit Challenge runs 1-2 times per week

TW – 50 wins and counting! We rarely lose. We are in the 3 zeta bracket for a win, 2 for a loss. One guild officer coordinates offensive and defensive strategies. Must have ready squads (NS, FO, Sith, Jedi, BH, Empire, Phoenix, Scoundrels, etc.).

TB – Focused on DS Geonosis TB and LS Geonosis. We're up to 29 stars on DS Geo and 13 stars on LS Geo.

Discord is now required to make communication easier. Instructions in-game get lost in the chat buffer.
      Discussions other than SWGoH encouraged!

Guild activity reset is at 7:30PM EST.

We have no requirements for raid tickets; just do what you can. We all have lives to lead!

Finally, chat first when you join. Otherwise, you get the boot
      Ohh…and HAVE FUN!

If interested, please either reply here, PM me, or contact myself or another guild member.

In-game I'm both Dark Helmet (561-425-188) and Upgrayedd (563-833-936).

You can also join our Discord Servers Guild Recruitment Channel with this link to instantly get in touch with us. There is always someone online :)
      https://discord.gg/jWpQbQS

Hope to hear from you soon!
    • Options
      ail3xom88px0.jpg
      https://swgoh.gg/g/62674/council-of-dark-elders/

Grow your rosters with us in the Council of Dark Elders:

About us:

- Guild GP 177 mil
      - Have great core of daily players
      - Most of us been together for years
      - We don't micro manage
      - We help each other
      - Actively working on, and towards GL's
      - Friendly atmosphere
      - U.S. central time

What we're looking for:

- Daily players
      -WAT ready geos
      - GP: Preferably 4mil (Lower GP will
      still be considered based on Roster)
      - Tickets: 500+ daily
      - TB: Participation is mandatory.
      Participate in deployment, CM's,
      and platoon assignments.
      - TW: Participation is mandatory.
      Follow plans laid out for defense
      deployment and attacking.
      - Lack of participation for 7 days without
      notification = removal
      - Must have swgoh.gg profile
      - Discord used for platoon assignments
      - Do at least the minimum asked and
      have fun doing it. = )

What we do:

- LS Hoth: 35* and climbing
      - DS Geo: 14* w/ 10 WAT shards and
      climbing
      - HPit: 24 Join period. Raid Simmed.
      Guaranteed 10 Han shards and gear
      for everyone
      - HTank: 24 Hour Join Period
        Raid simmed. Guaranteed 6 Kenobi 
       shards for everyone
      - HSith : 24 Hour Join Period - FFA

Talk with our recruiters today!

https://discord.gg/FjWxuZrnrZ
    • Options
      Lego Tie Bomber
      Ft by Alianza Lego (5 gremios españoles)
      Lego Tie Bomber en su expansión latina busca miembros activos.
      ⚜️ LOGROS
      ⭐ 29 en Geonosis oscura
      ⭐ 13 en Geonosis luminosa
      📣 REQUISITOS
      💥 4.5 millones de PG
      🎯 1 leyenda o cerca / KAM Ready
      📱Comunicación Telegram/Discord
      ✔️ 600 tickets diarios
      Inbox o vía
      Telegram @OrionDiax t2c824s04p6o.jpg

• Options
      rinh8pjbhicw.jpg

Echoes in the Force

We want to play smartly within our available time, without stress or burnout.
      We are looking for daily active players to replace our weaker members.

You should have:
      - A focused roster with 1M+ GP
      - Willingness to be part of a great guild
      - A desire to play and win smartly

https://swgoh.gg/g/46653/echoes-in-the-force/

Canada/US/Europe guild. 162M GP.
      All raids heroic. They generally start around 12:00 EST. We sim Pit.
      We're doing DS Geo TB (19 stars - 39 WAT shards) and LS Geo TB (10 stars). Full TB participation is expected.
      TW participation is optional. TW win ratio over 90%.

If you want to join, contact FireStorm#7772

Or, visit our recruitment chat on discord:
      https://discord.gg/v5zS3xVrUZ
    • Options
      https://swgoh.gg/g/10590/de-prime-odor/

DE PRIME ODOR

What an incredible smell you've discovered!

A casual friendly guild looking for like minded players with focused rosters to fill our ranks. If you're an end game player that no longer wants the game to feel like a job, or an up and comer looking to grow then this is the place for you!

#Get-to-Know-Your-Guildmates chats every weekend!! Come join us and shoot the ****!

Members of the BRG Alliance! Boba's Ragged Guard is an alliance unlike any other. No feeders and each guild operates independently! Numerous resources at your disposal along with access to the BRG Alliance Server and over 900+ people to chat with and get help with strategies! Can't beat a phase of GAS? Need help with a Galactic Challenge or GAC? #Ask-an-expert in the alliance!

Official particulars:
      -186M GP; 48/50 members
      -HAAT/HPIT on sim 8 pm Central with 24hr join period
      -HSTR on farm at 8 PM Central with 24 hr join period
      -DS Geo: 20* (21+ Wat Shards)
      -LS Geo: 6*
      -Guild reset 6:30pm Central

Who we're looking for:
      - 3mil+ GP (exceptions will be made for focused rosters)
      -Anyone willing to participate daily and help the guild grow. Inactive periods greater than 3 days must be communicated to an officer ahead of time.
      -Event participation and communication
      -Discord and SWGOH.gg a must
      -Daily ticket production of 357+ (2500/week) This will help us raid more often.

https://discord.gg/SMvbfcTQ7m
    • YodaDoc
      1017 posts Member
      Options
      https://swgoh.gg/g/19572/chairborne-rangers/

Chairborne Rangers (Invite only)

Spots open: 2+

About us...
      No force farming
      On farms/sims HPIT, HAAT, HSTR - 24 hours wait period, for HSTR, rotating every 3 hours
      26 Geo DSTB, 28 WAT shards
      11 Geo LSTB, 2 KAM shards
      18 GLs
      No Cpit yet, still working on it

Requirements...
      Must be active - daily players only (not casual)
      Must be at minimum level 85
      Must be at minimum 4m GP
      Must have swgoh.gg account

Here's our rules...
      Do the quest's daily guild activities and generate at least 300 tickets (20 misses in 2 months, get removed)
      No login for 10 straight days without notifying me, get removed.
      We have strike system... for TB/TW. If rule for strategy broken, get a strike. 3 strikes, get removed.

Rules are as follow...
      For TW defense, if you join, must score points otherwise get a strike.
      For TB, anyone do rebel action, get a strike (rarely happened). Must produce minimum waves (15 DSTB, 0 LSTB (for now))

Discord is optional - rated PG
    • Options
      Red5Rogue2 235+ Million GP Strong

ABOUT US
      https://swgoh.gg/g/16749/red5rogue2/
      Friendly active guild willing to help with growth. We use Swgoh.gg and Discord.
      RAIDS
      Heroic Rancor: Roughly every 1-2 days with a 24 hour join period starting at 3:30pm PST.
      Heroic HAAT: Roughly every 1.5 days with a 24 hour join period starting at 5:30pm PST.
      Heroic Sith Triumvirate: Roughly once every 2-3 days at 3:30pm PST.
      Rancor Unleashed: Roughly once every 2-3 days at 3:30pm PST.
      TERRITORY WARS (TW) and TERRITORY BATTLES (TB)
      TB: Currently, we are focusing on ONLY running DS Geonosian TB with an average 29 stars, which includes 40++ WAT shards. For LS TB we average 15 stars and 8 Kam shards. We dont have plans to revisit the HOTH version for now.
      TW: We have several members that have impeccable teams both for offense and defense. Holding our own, but looking to bolster the ranks (about 90% win rate)!
      GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
      600 Tickets Daily, we ask that you play as often as possible, but ask that you give us a heads up if you will be away for a period of time to help prevent removal from the guild. Also, we understand we all have lives outside SWGOH, but do your best to Participate in all events.
      PLAYER REQUIREMENTS
      3.5+ million GP (But, willing to help all because we were once where you were and understanding what it takes to build on loyalty. Contact us if less than 3.5 million to improve your chances to join us, all GP are negotiable)
      Revans, General Anakin Skywalker, Galactic Republic, Shak Ti and Geonosian squads are preferred however there are no character requirements.
      CONTACT US
      In Game: PhoTime Ally code: 187-815-362
      In Game: BobaStark Ally code: 791-167-146
      Discord: https://discord.gg/BsyfKQ
      PhoTime#1654 BobaStark#1531
      Forums:
      Photime https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/messages/add/ZeroCool
      BobaStark https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/messages/add/Goku_Black
    • MutineerRA
      284 posts Member
      edited August 2021
      Options
      Mutineers without fears

http://discord.gg/JgCy9uAb8u

48/50...low turnover of players

233mil gp.....Friendly, relaxed but very active guild.

Rules…Play daily and follow TW and TB instructions. Discord mandatory. And ideally, you’ll have at least 2 cpit ready squads

Cpit….30% of P4 remaining last attempt. Could you be the one to get us over the line?

Geo Tbs….DS 28* LS 13* but a couple more on each are within reach

Good tw strategy and record

Contact me on here, in game or discord
      Obi Dan 949-699-318
      ObiDan79#4459

Cheers
      Post edited by MutineerRA on
    • Options
      8qzd9wj26c09.jpg

Fancy taking A Walk On The Darkside? We're a friendly but competitive guild whose main aim is to help you enjoy what is a really fun and social game.

We're looking for a few extra members who are keen to participate in an active, driven guild but don't want the burden of daily quotas.

GUILD INFO:
      Name: A Walk On The Darkside
      swgoh.gg link: https://swgoh.gg/g/4712/a-walk-on-the-darkside
      Discord link: https://discord.gg/bdRWf4w

GUILD STATS:
      167mil GP
      47/50 members
      Geo DS TB - 12⭐ + 7 Wat shards
      Geo LS TB - 7⭐
      Heroic Sith/AAT/Pit raids (working towards CPit)

REQUIREMENTS:
      2mil+ GP
      Discord
      Participation in TB/TW
      (No daily quotas)
      (No specific roster requirements)

Any further questions, please hit us up on Discord (link at top).

Cheers,
      Torsten Bondra (Guild Officer)
    • Options
      https://swgoh.gg/g/53624/the-rekoning/
      263M GP
      You have an opportunity to join The REKoning! We are a great guild and part of A Very Good Alliance Co. with solid active players. We ask for full participation in every game mode.

We want:
      ~ 5+M GP but can be negotiated lower depending on roster
      ~ KAM mission ready
      ~ Geo TB focused
      ~ 600 tickets a day

We win 60-75% of our TW matches. We have a vibrant discord community.

LS Geos: 18 Stars and 12+ KAM shards
      DS Geos: 30 stars and +35 Wat shards

Raid Times:
      Pit/HAAT: 3:00 PM EST//20:00 UTC
      HSTR: 4:00 PM EST//21:00 UTC
      CPIT: 4:00 PM EST//21:00 UTC

Guild Type: Competitive/active - 600 tickets/day, must be active in all guild activities.

We're needing active players in all aspects of the game.
      This is a great place! You can contact me here or on Discord. Ilinso#2272
      Are you ready for the challenge?!

Come talk with our officers and learn more. https://discord.gg/tyUY4UBJMb
    • Options
      ak1wtshqnux7.png

Looking for new Mandalorian recruits!!

Discord required for daily communication and team work, raid list and expectations.

Heroic only raids, with consistent TW/TB.

Participation is required while active, inactivity cannot last over 7 days.

Check out our guild link!

https://swgoh.gg/g/64158/mandalores-101st/

Message me on discord or Heroes for more!!!
      Lychra#0823
      In game ally code: 598-145-446
    • Options
      Axis of Awesome recently merged with BDB and now had 135m gp

https://swgoh.gg/g/25736/axis-of-awesome

We currently have 2 spots available for active players.

Requirements include discord and contribution to both TB & TW

We will be running both LS and DS TB and are working towards completing CPit

Pit & Tank raids on Sim, Sith alternates times to accomodate players from multiple time zones.

We do not have any crazy requirements other than joining in TB/TW and are a relaxed and friendly guild.

Message me in game or on Discord: P0rkP1e (BDB)#7697

Ally code: 612-317-838

• Bladegunner
      420 posts Member
      edited August 2021
      Options
      Hello all,

Meatbag Marinara are recruiting for just over 10 new players following a lot of retirements. Formerly 230 mil strong we are looking for fresh new active players of all GPs to push up the numbers once again.

Record 26* DSgeo, 12* LSgeo

We just require that you are active daily, no other rules, you can relax and play the game and enjoy the strong rewards our guild provides.

Prefer Wat Tambor mission ready but willing to consider all roster sizes.

Please search Meatbag Marinara or add my ally code 967-689-237.

We are on discord but this is optional.

Hope to see you on the holotables.

Thanks

Spirit of Ragnos
      Post edited by Bladegunner on
    • Options
      spaceballs012.jpg

Druidia is recruiting!!

Lord Helmet has requested that we reinforce Planet Druidia, a valuable source of Perri-Air. We have already recruited Lone Starr and Barf to lead us to victory. After the demise of Major A*&#-hole, his nephew, yours truly, Phillip A*&#-hole has taken over.

What we are looking for:
      - Players that are looking to grow with some help.
      - Players that are willing to work towards conquering content, rather than sit idle and reap benefits.
      - While we would like players to have minimum 3-3.5 M GP, this is always negotiable (we have recruited people with 1.5M GP in the past who have grown with us to 4M+ GP now)
      - No minimum daily tickets
      - Participation in TBs and TWs (place defense at the minimum according to directions). No zero scores please
      - Be able to follow directions for TBs (if the message says do not 1*, please don't deploy)
      - Working towards a Galactic Legend (we want to see lean rosters)

What do we offer:
      - HAAT / HPit on sim
      - HSTR on farm
      - Working towards CPit (Have cleared Phase 1)
      - Geo TB (18-23*) 30+ Wat shards
      - Republic TB (8-10*) Should be able to get some KAM shards on next run
      - Rebel Hoth TB (42*)
      - 167M GP for 38 members (average 4.4M), 14 GLs
      - Winning record in TWs (we win far more battles than we lose, often beating guilds far above our GP)
      - A lot of Canadians within our ranks (which means lots of 'sorry'-s and 'eh'-s), lots of friendly banter and welcoming environment
      - No Discord requirement

Our SWGOH.GG link: https://swgoh.gg/g/18468/druidia/
      Message me on Discord: Phillip A.#7587
      Message me in-game: 734-488-427
      Message Dangeruss in-game: 763-299-676
      Or just send a DM.

This discussion has been closed.