14242 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Probably bad english from my part… when I said ‘after next conquest’, I meant we will still have Razor shards next conquest, but the one after that (august), maybe not. 2 scenarios: 1) nothing changes, 90 cat shards for the 4th time and 44 razor shards, 2) a new character hit the tables, Cat moves to second position (most likely less shards, maybe 45 to have a divided by 5 number) and Razor goes away.

From what he is saying. In the 4th conquest CAT will reduce to 44 shards.

They will both remain in that state until a new toon is introduced to the Conquest release system. Is my understanding from the information we see.

My understanding was that we will get a new toon after the next conquest, and CAT will be reduced to 44 shards and will take RC's current position, and RC will be moved out of End of Event prize box

I'm not confident we will see this roll out at that pace right now.

Why else would they reduce CAT shards to 44 after the next one?

To make people that can't get them feel better maybe.

I have to admit, the new you is killing it in this thread! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    lordteri wrote: »
    925 credits left what to do,

Buy gear.
    Buy signal data.
    Buy mod slicing mats.

Lots of constructive things to do with that currency that don't involve bragging about it on a forum.

It's a trap!

The option of spending conquest currency on anything other than the latest character will stop you from getting the latest character at some point.

The only reason I can get CAT at first unlock is because they messed up her pricing and we got 5 for free. That covered me for some spending I did on gear.

Now I have a small amount left over that I will need to use on changing discs in the future to be able to get the hard box max.

At first I thought the new shop was a nice easing of the gear crunch, but now I see it is just to lure players into using up the currency, then maybe spend crystals to finish a character. Crystal spend equals a possibility of money spend to CG.

So yeah, that shop is a trap.
  • Options
    CG was like “we’re capping it because we don’t want you guys hoarding this currency” so my immediate response was “I better hoard this currency”
  • Options
    no bragging, i dont buy gear with conquest currency, hell i haven by any stimpack, medpack, whatever, dont know what to do, should i unlock ahsoka for kenobi or as u say brag with first razor on 7...still contemplating on that...

I guess you never heard of Ahnald. You will never be the first to unlock anything as long as he is still playing lol.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    925 credits left what to do,

Buy gear.
    Buy signal data.
    Buy mod slicing mats.

Lots of constructive things to do with that currency that don't involve bragging about it on a forum.
    The only reason I can get CAT at first unlock is because they messed up her pricing and we got 5 for free. That covered me for some spending I did on gear.

So the game will delete itself and brick your phone if you don't get her first and just wait for the next Conquest?

People need to relax. It really, truly, does not matter.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    You people really think they will keep up with a new character that is ftp every 3 months? No freaking way that is going to happen. Either they will fall behind because they are working on the next paywall or they just won't bother updating it.

You are smart if you hoard the currency after getting CAT and only spend when you are at the cap.
    Post edited by jonnysiniwal on
  • nottenst
    689 posts Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    What has people's drop rate been so far in the chase for Razor Crest blueprints? For me it is 1 per 120 energy so far.
    Post edited by nottenst on
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »
    What has people's drop rate been so far in the chase for Razor Crest blueprints? For me it is 1 per 120 energy so far.

It’s 2% on energy spent.
  • Options

It’s 2% on energy spent.

I was asking what they have actually received, not what it was supposed to be. My result so far was less than 1% on energy spent.
  • Options

It’s 2% on energy spent.

I was asking what they have actually received, not what it was supposed to be. My result so far was less than 1% on energy spent.
    Ok. I received 17 shards from 850 energy spent.

Which is 2%.
  • Options
    Ive done 3x energy refreshes for both days now. I got 13 shards the first day, and 7 today so far. Now with my free energy Ill have to see how many I get. But Im liking the droprate. Just need 10 a day to make it to 7☆ before event ends. So Im looking really good so far.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

It’s 2% on energy spent.

Ok. I received 17 shards from 850 energy spent.

Which is 2%.

I got 1 shard on 14 sims. I might make a thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options

950 energy/15 shards

1.57% - Little behind the curve, but I expect it flatten out to around 2% over the next few days - I got six shards out of 200 energy on one of my multi-sims (3%), so just like any other farm we’ve tracked it will likely average itself out given a large enough sample size.