New CLS Ship incoming?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    She totally sniped that dude out of the top of an AT-ST.[/quote]

Lol, as soon as I read that I could hear the AT-ST driver’s scream! “AYEAHHH!”
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    They have lukes ship planned out but expect it a bit closer to Red Squadron release.

Source?

No source outside of watching CG add movie and TV series characters around the actual release of movies and TV series or within due time of them coming out for the last few years. Given the incoming series of ahsoka we should expect characters for that series and like red squadron scheduled year after next...

Just like book of Boba characters at the end of this year begining of next year and mando 3 characters somewhere around the same time.

Alot of the times these choices arnt up to cg. They add what they are told to by Disney in order to promote the most recent IP additions. Not always the case i know but often it is the case exactly.
    Not an insult or anything btw to anyone just how the IP game is played these days.

The movie isn't Red Squadron, it's Rogue Squadron. And we don't even know when the movie takes place yet. It could be a post-Rise of Skywalker movie about the creation of a new Rogue Squadron, and if that's the case Luke won't be involved at all and it wouldn't even make sense for them to release Luke's X-Wing as a tie in.
  • Options
    it's Rogue Squadron.
    Cue the Rouge squadron meme.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    They have lukes ship planned out but expect it a bit closer to Red Squadron release.

Source?

No source outside of watching CG add movie and TV series characters around the actual release of movies and TV series or within due time of them coming out for the last few years. Given the incoming series of ahsoka we should expect characters for that series and like red squadron scheduled year after next...

Just like book of Boba characters at the end of this year begining of next year and mando 3 characters somewhere around the same time.

Alot of the times these choices arnt up to cg. They add what they are told to by Disney in order to promote the most recent IP additions. Not always the case i know but often it is the case exactly.
    Not an insult or anything btw to anyone just how the IP game is played these days.

The movie isn't Red Squadron, it's Rogue Squadron. And we don't even know when the movie takes place yet. It could be a post-Rise of Skywalker movie about the creation of a new Rogue Squadron, and if that's the case Luke won't be involved at all and it wouldn't even make sense for them to release Luke's X-Wing as a tie in.

I say...good catch old bean! XD
  • Options
    Adamklark wrote: »
    well not useless leia characters, at least not Rose Tico level horrible, but superman Leia would be a fun character added, she doesnt need a ship, she is the ship. She uses the force to float around for no reason

Epic.
  • Options
    Padme’s got an awesome kit, I don’t see why they could not do the same with Leia (no funny jokes here)

But I think we will probably get an older model of Leia 😉 like a General Organa, with strategic abilities, à la WAT.
  • Options
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    Padme’s got an awesome kit, I don’t see why they could not do the same with Leia (no funny jokes here)

But I think we will probably get an older model of Leia 😉 like a General Organa, with strategic abilities, à la WAT.

That’s probably the best she could be. Honestly as well, Padmégets more in screen action. It makes sense that her kit would reflect that. To be fair.
  • Options
    Kiaowew wrote: »
    No. We don't need content with ships. It is boring and unnecessary.

Or you could say that it is boring and feels unnecessary because of the lack of content.
    Anyway, they teased the "shipload of changes" so it seems that we are getting ship content whether you want it or not.

I forget whom coined the phrase but someone on forums once wrote, "It's Star Wars not Intergalactic Ground Combat."

Not giving Luke the X-Wing with R2 as a co-pilot will be a failure till they bring it.