Ahsoka or Aayla?

Prev1
So I got a 5* Ahsoka early in the game from a chromium pack and worked on gearing her up. Then I became obsessed with the Yoda challenge and dropped serious cash to get 5 jedi to 7* and in the process managed to get Aayla. I don't see Aayla ever mentioned. Is she bad to invest in?

Replies

• scuba
    14086 posts Member
    Options
    She is great just chromium exclusive, currently not farmable, so you have to spend a lot of money to get her.
  • Options
    Ayla as amazinf as hard to obtain.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla is one of the best chromium pulls.
    Nobody mentions her because few have her, and even fewer at 7*.
  • Options
    Thanks for replies. I must have gotten lucky with that pull, which is unusual for me. lol
  • Carth_Onassi1973
    1707 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I have aayla as well from an early chromium pull. Haven't even touched her because there's no way to farm Her. Hopefully as we level up, there will be either LS/DS shards available for her. I would definitely put the time into her if that's the case. Kind of like what people did with leveling up/staring up Rey.
  • DarthPaiMei
    227 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yep Aayla is really great, but so hard to get, I have her maxed gears at only 4 stars and she's really strong. I can only dream about how strong she'd be at 7 stars.
    Post edited by DarthPaiMei on
  • Options
    Yep Aayla is really great, but so hard to get, I have her maxed gears at only 4 stars and she's really strong. I can only dream about how strong she'd be at 4 stars.

She would be the Jedi answer to Dooku at 7*, I would imagine. Just an outright beast. I'm hoping shards open up somewhere later on.

• Options
    #Aaylaforarena

She will be moved from chromium to shipments one day. Can't wait.
  • Haihs
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Aayla is great but hard to star her up, I got her 4 stars and its great but dont work for arena
  • Options
    Aayla is a blue goddess.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I'm banking hard on Aayla eventually being farmable. I have 4 Jedi at 7*, and then nothing else remotely close that I'm interested. When Aayla finally hits a farm area I'll 7* her and get Yoda.
  • Options
    #Aaylaforarena

She will be moved from chromium to shipments one day. Can't wait.

Oh that would be awesome!! Double 1++

• Options
    Aayla is a blue goddess.

Do you have her maxed out, Wook? How is she in battle?

• Options
    Aayla is a blue goddess.
    Stop objectifying her!
    She is a strong independent blue woman that needs no wookie.

Back on subject: she is probably the most fun Jedi. She's got an awful lot of actual staying power (hp and hp regen move) she hits decently (with a stun and counter) and when she calls in an assist she can cause insane bursts.

Everyone loves seeing QGJ to Aayla to any other Jedi (Kit double attack is the dream, but really anyone makes it sexy).

She is probably the strongest all around toon ingame, she just doesn't fit as well in the speed burst meta.

And she has massive... lekku. Because twi'lek.

TLDR; she is fun. Not super awesome in the current meta, but a above average in almost every category.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    According to @JherenKharr Yoda steals her passive crit chance up which makes her a liability
    Post edited by WildGrunt on
  • Options
    if aayla will be farmable, you'll see mass aaylas. :) shes very balanced and good for every time.
    She got stun, she got sustain and heal, she pretty tanky, she call assist, she does decent damage.
    her leader ability is the jedi answer to Sid,Kylo,Vader teams.
    but not farmable.... :(
  • Options
    She's top on my wishlist but no way in getting her. I say go for ahsoka. I'm currently working on my jedi team. QGJ, Eeth, Ahsoka, Lumi and Barriss.
  • Options
    Go with Ahsoka, Aayla is useless unless you have a ton to farm her...
  • Options
    What is her leader ability?
  • Options
    aayla - 35% tenacity and heal 10% when resist effect to all JEDIS.
    yoda for example is only 22.5% tenacity and gives only 20% turn meter when resist effect, also only for jedis.

aayla is the best jedi leader vs AoE teams. someone thinking Jedi teams is easy to beat with a sith team which concludes Maul, Vader, Sid will find himself in a HUGE problem when aayla leader.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Mine is not at peak performance, but she does her job well. I don't really use on Arena, but she's a beast on GW. I made a video so you can see for yourself, with Ima-Gun Di she has 100% counter, her stun is also great, same as her call for assist.

[yt]https://youtu.be/Fcvf1zQHrAQ[/yt]
  • Options
    Soooooooo hot! Want to touch the hiney!
  • Options
    NiffyCat wrote: »
    So I got a 5* Ahsoka early in the game from a chromium pack and worked on gearing her up. Then I became obsessed with the Yoda challenge and dropped serious cash to get 5 jedi to 7* and in the process managed to get Aayla. I don't see Aayla ever mentioned. Is she bad to invest in?

Just an FYI, I also got Aayla in a lucky chromium pull. Since then I've bought more packs than I care to admit, and have only ever received shards for her once. No doubt she'd be great to star up, but expect to spend a ton to do it.
  • Options
    Fher wrote: »
    Mine is not at peak performance, but she does her job well. I don't really use on Arena, but she's a beast on GW. I made a video so you can see for yourself, with Ima-Gun Di she has 100% counter, her stun is also great, same as her call for assist.

[yt]https://youtu.be/Fcvf1zQHrAQ[/yt]

Tell me my friend, how did you manage to get Aayla to 7 stars?!
    I'm literally drooling with envy, mine is stuck at 4 stars plus 1, yes 1 shard, despite the fact that I've bought a whole bunch of chromium packs she's just not dropping, I keep getting Fisto, Fisto, Fisto...
    Maybe I should wish for Fisto shards and Aayla will start dropping?
  • Options
    Hm. I have her at 6 stars and only gear level V and level 50. Geared her up for 5 star Yoda but have left her behind since. Don't really remember her or if she was any good.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I'm literally drooling with envy, mine is stuck at 4 stars plus 1, yes 1 shard, despite the fact that I've bought a whole bunch of chromium packs she's just not dropping, I keep getting Fisto, Fisto, Fisto...

Kinda like this:

I've bought more packs than I care to admit

Though I was on that same boat, getting tons of Fisto shards and none of Aayla which was who I was aiming for. Then when the first Yoda event approached I started to realized I'd never get her and started hoping for QGJ and Barriss shards, then I started getting Aayla enough to get her to 6*, I ended up getting Yoda without either, but got QGJ and Fisto to 7*. After the event I was aiming to 7* Rey for my arena squad and got naft on Rey, but completed my Aayla 7* lol. I ended up finishing slow node farm on Rey to 7*.

So your theory might be right, just hope for someone else lol.

• Options

Kinda like this:

Though I was on that same boat, getting tons of Fisto shards and none of Aayla which was who I was aiming for. Then when the first Yoda event approached I started to realized I'd never get her and started hoping for QGJ and Barriss shards, then I started getting Aayla enough to get her to 6*, I ended up getting Yoda without either, but got QGJ and Fisto to 7*. After the event I was aiming to 7* Rey for my arena squad and got naft on Rey, but completed my Aayla 7* lol. I ended up finishing slow node farm on Rey to 7*.

Wow, ok, well you sure seem to have all those hard to get chromiums, I saw you have Leia at 7* as well so yeah I can imagine about that part "I've bought more packs than I care to admit". ;)
  • Options
    I have a fully maxed Aayla 7*. I find what she is best suited for is the Savage challenge for gear. She stuns him and then he melts bonus damage. Otherwise, she is rather slow in this meta. (But I am no doubt hoping for a buff of some kind in this next update). She is a rare toon, I would think those should be the most powerful...
  • Options
    I think prevalence of Yoda right now hurts my Aayla use; Yoda can steal her lunch money - erm, passive crit up buff - and give it to the rest of his team. Even with my Rex lead to mitigate impact of crits, that's still a lot of damage going around.
  • Options
    Yep Aayla is really great, but so hard to get, I have her maxed gears at only 4 stars and she's really strong. I can only dream about how strong she'd be at 7 stars.

Kinda like this:

I've gotten 6 shards for Aayla from GW, but haven't pulled any shards for her in packs. I'm F2P, but thankfully almost done finishing 7* QGJ