Ahsoka or Aayla?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If you can get to high arena, you could put any excess crystals towards 8-packs to try and pull her. (I said 8 because of that guaranteed full character.)
  • Josh_K
    1150 posts Member
    Options
    Just a word of warning to anyone attenpting 7* yoda. I have found that if you use aayla for the yoda 7 * challenge, he is able to somehow steal offense up and crit chance up from her. This makes it almost impossible to complete the challenge as he will buff the other team with it. When I switched Aayla for Ashoka, this stopped happening.

I tried the challenge with 7* lumi kit aayla jc and qgj easily over 50 times and could not get it done. As soon as one toon goes down its all over. Switching aayla for ashoka, i was able to finish it on my 3rd attempt.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    NiffyCat wrote: »
    So I got a 5* Ahsoka early in the game from a chromium pack and worked on gearing her up. Then I became obsessed with the Yoda challenge and dropped serious cash to get 5 jedi to 7* and in the process managed to get Aayla. I don't see Aayla ever mentioned. Is she bad to invest in?

Have a credit card ready if you want Aayla. Or patience if you want Ahsoka .