What Would a f2p Pay For

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Which is why when you say CG doesn't need my faith in them, it makes me less likely to spend. If TVF said it, I wouldn't care. But what I hear is that CG doesn't want to earn my money, that my contribution to my pocket of the community is irrelevant. Your words carry weight. I suggest you be careful with them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Which is why when you say CG doesn't need my faith in them, it makes me less likely to spend. If TVF said it, I wouldn't care. But what I hear is that CG doesn't want to earn my money, that my contribution to my pocket of the community is irrelevant. Your words carry weight. I suggest you be careful with them.

You were talking about faith in the testers not the dev team, and I was responding as such. I said nothing about CG, and in that topic at that moment, neither were you.
    tm5otl5heww1.jpg
  • Ragnarok_COTF
    1789 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Okay. "They" and "them" and "group" were CG, not these anonymous play testers. I can understand how that wasn't clear.

Since I have no knowledge of their feedback, I have no opinion of them whatsoever.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Okay. "They" and "them" and "group" were CG, not these anonymous play testers. I can understand how that wasn't clear.

Since I have no knowledge of their feedback, I have no opinion of them whatsoever.

Ok, I apologize for the confusion. The previous sentence was about the testers and it made it sound like the next line was also about them too.

• Options
    Your response makes more sense now, too. Water under the bridge for me. Thanks
  • Options
    Buying new levels.
  • Options
    I'm on android, which enables me to get a lot of perks when I do spend any sort of money, especially those energy packs. On top of that, I get the google surveys that pay me in google store credit. Over the course of a month I usually get around $5 or so. Often I save it up for a nice pack, or I spend it on crystals to help me finish off a GL requirement etc. Recently I spent it to help me refresh my energy a little faster to get SEE's ultimate.

All this being said, I've spent less than $100 of my own money (checked via purchase history) since I started playing back in 2016. I know I'm not a pure F2P player, but to be fair, I've played swgoh more than I've played any other game other than maybe SWTOR, and I've spent less on SWGOH than SWTOR.