Unable to load game after update

Nic1551
11 posts Member
edited July 2021
Tried reinstalling and turning phone on and off and the error still keeps coming up. Anyone else?9tihczr8h5b3.jpg
8fw34w0en8or.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Atzel
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Same here , both of Bluestacks and Android , updated and reinstalled , nothing worked
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    Strange. I tried bluestacks and was able to update and then get into the game

For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.
    Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
  • Options
    Changed system language to Spanish and it works. Hopefully there will be a hotfix soon
  • Options
    Nic1551 wrote: »
    Changed system language to Spanish and it works. Hopefully there will be a hotfix soon

This also worked for me instantly. It worked fine on my phone, but the game wouldn't load on my tablet.

I remember Fatal (The Playbook) having to switch his in-game language to French a couple years ago, because there was a similar problem with an update.
    ImperialCommanderShepard in SWGoH (Ally Code 297-277-437)

lOGRLCl CommanderShepard in HoDA

Find our Guild here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/126148/praise-the-sun-for-some-jolly-co-op#latest

• Atzel
    56 posts Member
    Options
    I can confirm that switching to Spanish fixed it both for my Phone and Bluestacks , i can play now Spanish version of the game , but if i go back to English it still asks me for Client Update. Thanks to @Nic1551 that suggested it to me over private romantic session
  • Options
    Same here. Changed to Spanish and the issue got fixed. I guess Goh wants me to return to the Spanish Empire.