Next Cantina farm?

HurricaneTrooper
103 posts Member
edited April 2016
FTP. GS and Dooku 7*. Clear GW everyday, finish top 20 in arena 95% of the time, best finish at payout is 7. No Yoda, weak jedi. Roster heavy on DS but still have both DS and LS complete. Jedi as follows: Lumi 7*, JC 5, QGJ 5, JKA 5, AT 5, PK 3, KF 2. Barris 64/80, Mace 22/80. I'm not sure if I should strengthen up my Jedi or keep going for others. Just lookin for the most usable toon overall.
Post edited by HurricaneTrooper on

Next Cantina farm? 78 votes

Kylo Ren
19%
Sticare_Courts_0073Crookid01benacrowKAULISalgado9AnubisSagefireEleiemKyleKatarnGej15QleakSpaceCowboyWiggius_TownsoAllenSkywalker7Nic_Cage_in_Con_Air 15 votes
Old Ben
10%
DhallCytrialAltoon33Big_BossBetterThanUtruth2500JustthetipjediElToro 8 votes
Barris
33%
GenakumaManicmouseArijitPetrelli81Megadeth3700SwordsLFDHarmonicaKamikazeRhombusOootiniArubeEnarethpowerxSkandarGraunxRenovatoZogganCooLDuDeGuY911Jaquizz1616WhitchitLuke6108Dooku_for_daysRyan16 26 votes
Plo Koon
1%
Zanhaep 1 vote
Jedi Consular
12%
SirjamRandallWildcats1203MLGebraNaurosNightloresHunterXJDTomitronNiTexxWiNGCollinF 10 votes
Mace Windu
6%
TakSekuGiranKenorinfectiouszombieheema 5 votes
IG100 Magnaguard
0%
Lando
11%
SkitskalleFAED_EmperorBrownieMultarInternetSwagDiraanPhippsCarth_Onassi1973mbrogan4 9 votes
Chewy
1%
Mikymate 1 vote
Finn
3%
cosmicturtle333C_Mack406OnJouney 3 votes

Replies

• Options
    Kylo Ren
    Not having Kylo Ren should be considered a sin.
    Some say he will come over and slash your phone/tablet in a million pieces. B)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Jedi Consular
    I say go with JC for now, he is great in GW and will help with the Yoda challenge at some later date. Once we know new meta I would change to the best for the new meta, at 6* JC is more useful than a 3* whatever else you pick if they aren't new meta and you have to abandon them.
  • CollinF
    203 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi Consular
    JC is a very good character becuz of his low cooldown heal. Really helpful in GW
  • Options
    Not having Kylo Ren should be considered a sin.
    Some say he will come over and slash your phone/tablet in a million pieces. B)

Especially since he's my EA account picture!
  • Options
    As for the JC suggestions, I am really torn. I know how valuable he is but I have Lumi maxed and Daka at 6 going on 7 so I'm doing good on healers and GW is not an issue. I can see the value in each of these toons but I'm trying to figure which one will be most valuable in the long run. JC is already benched the majority of the time for me, doesn't even see GW time unless I lose Daka, which has happened once.
  • Options
    Kylo Ren
    It sounds like you have very little issues with completing GW, therefore i would advise you go for Kylo Ren. He's a solid toon with good abilities and synergy with Phasma. Also, he may be one of the toons recieving a boost after the impending update.

However if you really want yoda, Bariss is a no brainer.
  • Options
    Yoda is the best gift in the game.
  • Options
    I agree with @Kifaru12 that Yoda is just amazing. He's on my arena team but based on your lack of jedi @HurricaneTrooper it seems that none of the jedi farms seem to suit your type of gameplay. Kylo is great and honestly I say go for him because but if you want a great jedi (Yoda) who makes a great addition to arena I say start racking up the jedi: JC, Barris or Mace.
  • Options
    I agree with @Kifaru12 that Yoda is just amazing. He's on my arena team but based on your lack of jedi @HurricaneTrooper it seems that none of the jedi farms seem to suit your type of gameplay. Kylo is great and honestly I say go for him because but if you want a great jedi (Yoda), who makes a great addition to arena and GW, I say start racking up the jedi: JC, Barris or Mace.

• Green_Legend_Ran
    389 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    IG-100! Especially you plan to go for GG
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo Ren
    Finish getting Bariss first, then go Kylo. I use him I'm arena or wherever really and no complaints...mostly because I want to stay on his good side ;)
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Barris
    benacrow wrote: »
    Finish getting Bariss first, then go Kylo. I use him I'm arena or wherever really and no complaints...mostly because I want to stay on his good side ;)

Then why did you vote Kylo not Barris? :neutral:
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Barris
    Radar tech ren
  • Options
    Lando
    Lando. He'll open things up for scoundrels.