JMK Kit Changes [MERGE]

Prev13
TargetEadu
527 posts Member
edited September 8
Jedi Master Kenobi and AI Changes
We have made some additions to Jedi Master Kenobi's abilities and AI:

Unique (May The Force Be With You): While Jedi Master Kenobi has the High Ground, he dispels Stealth from all enemies at the start of his turn.

Ultimate (It's Over): If at the start of battle there was a Light Side Unaligned Force User ally that is also Galactic Republic, all Jedi allies ignore Protection when targeting a Sith enemy and Sith enemies can't counter attack for the rest of battle.

Jedi Master Kenobi's AI has been updated to better interact with his ability to ignore Taunt effects.

In addition to this, we've made some adjustments to all Galactic Legends AI to improve their interactions against certain matchups.

… really? All the backlash against the Great Nerf, and this is where you’re going to go?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • I presume this is so JMK is not going to be instantly pushed over by LV.
  • Nah, this is to stop people winning with daka+zombie, or see archer, just sad, after everything?

    You guys are pathetic
  • That’s the thing. It’s not.

    LV doesn’t gain Stealth (execpt DSUFUs at the start of the battle and Piett). LV doesn’t have Protection. LV doesn’t Counter.

    This isn’t to stop LV. This, or at least the last two clauses, are to stop SEE or SEE+Wat or SEE+Armorer. Not sure what the Stealth is for.

    Also “Light Side Unaligned Force User who is also Galactic Republic” can literally only refer to CAT.
  • Because screw you, get the new toy - CG
  • Zombie cheez
  • Zombie cheez

    Not teally cheese when CG can't even make the AI work correctly.

    "Tested"
  • MikKro
    333 posts Member
    edited September 8
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    That’s the thing. It’s not.

    LV doesn’t gain Stealth (execpt DSUFUs at the start of the battle and Piett). LV doesn’t have Protection. LV doesn’t Counter.

    This isn’t to stop LV. This, or at least the last two clauses, are to stop SEE or SEE+Wat or SEE+Armorer. Not sure what the Stealth is for.

    Also “Light Side Unaligned Force User who is also Galactic Republic” can literally only refer to CAT.

    SEE with acolyte, zombie and sassy. It worked by having them go into stealth and JMK couldn't touch SEE. Unreliable and a GL vs GL counter that could fail in the first 5 seconds if the ai decided to go for assassin but had to be nerfed because why not
  • Well, that's my SEE down the drain
  • MikKro wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    That’s the thing. It’s not.

    LV doesn’t gain Stealth (execpt DSUFUs at the start of the battle and Piett). LV doesn’t have Protection. LV doesn’t Counter.

    This isn’t to stop LV. This, or at least the last two clauses, are to stop SEE or SEE+Wat or SEE+Armorer. Not sure what the Stealth is for.

    Also “Light Side Unaligned Force User who is also Galactic Republic” can literally only refer to CAT.

    SEE with acolyte, zombie and sassy. It worked by having them go into stealth and JMK couldn't touch SEE. Unreliable and a GL vs GL counter that could fail in the first 5 seconds if the ai decided to go for assassin.

    … okay that makes sense for them to nerf. The Ultimate Change is still… that will just melt SEE.
  • wait what

    was there a stealth update to JMK?
  • Zanir wrote: »
    wait what

    was there a stealth update to JMK?

    Not a stealth update since they told us about it in the update notes.
  • The Last hope we have is a new buff to SEE, if not, there is no way any SEE team beats the JMK meta team
  • Yeah I just read the update. Disgusting. No other word for it.
  • So, when can people expect full refunds on ability mats and gear on Sith Assassin and NS Acolyte? I assume that's incoming because CG just hugely devalued those toons.
  • The Last hope we have is a new buff to SEE, if not, there is no way any SEE team beats the JMK meta team

    No chance he gets a buff when they just nerfed him.

    Then its over, i don't know why they even mention that GLs woud be all at the same level if this happening. And i also think that the "fix" about how the JMK AI deals with the taunts will break all SLKR counters, but im not an expert on those teams.
  • Not sure why they had to drop this right before my arena climb I had to adjust my modding strategy because I really hate the JMK mirror matches.
  • Xcien
    1945 posts Member
    Zanir wrote: »
    So, when can people expect full refunds on ability mats and gear on Sith Assassin and NS Acolyte? I assume that's incoming because CG just hugely devalued those toons.

    Probably never, knowing CG. They’ll probably just say ‘whale harder to get another GL that can beat JMK.’
    "Thank you for evaluating."
  • Kyno
    31110 posts Moderator
    Not sure why they had to drop this right before my arena climb I had to adjust my modding strategy because I really hate the JMK mirror matches.

    Every update is "right before" someone's arena climb, but maybe Doja has something against you personally. 😏
  • Ultra
    8269 posts Moderator
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    That’s the thing. It’s not.

    LV doesn’t gain Stealth (execpt DSUFUs at the start of the battle and Piett). LV doesn’t have Protection. LV doesn’t Counter.

    This isn’t to stop LV. This, or at least the last two clauses, are to stop SEE or SEE+Wat or SEE+Armorer. Not sure what the Stealth is for.

    Also “Light Side Unaligned Force User who is also Galactic Republic” can literally only refer to CAT.

    there was a zombie acolyte cheese with SEE, since JMK team has no AOEs, you were stuck behind hitting zombie unless you could dispel stealth
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Not sure why they had to drop this right before my arena climb I had to adjust my modding strategy because I really hate the JMK mirror matches.

    Every update is "right before" someone's arena climb, but maybe Doja has something against you personally. 😏

    Mine is the only payout that matters though, he should know that by now.
  • I'm not seeing anything in this buff that prevents the JML and Rey counters. When might we expect those?
  • Hello,

    I’ve been playing since launch and I’m a free to play player with 3 GL’s. SLKR, SEE, and JML. I’m wondering what the intent was behind adding the “bypass protection” and not allowing Sith to counter JMK? I worked for almost two months to 7* and G13 my Armorer to counter JMK with SEE only to have that investment absolutely ripped from me with this change. Lost 10/10 arena matches today AND all my crystal income. Was the intent to stop the SEE/Armorer counter or something upcoming with LV?

    My biggest feedback regarding this change is that time is money in this game. As someone who cares deeply for Star Wars and the success of this game, I’m just asking with changes like this that they be communicated early enough so that we avoid that investment that is now null. Every piece of gear counts when chasing GL’s.
  • On the topic of SEE, the update changed slkr ai to target armorer first instead of wat. My SEE team (see, wat, armorer, malak, Vader/gba) for beating slkr that has worked for the past 6 months isn’t working anymore. Anyone else experiencing this?
Sign In or Register to comment.