Why is The Executor being sold in the store for crystals?

Am I missing somethig?

t1dpsquzmqth.jpg

82tp0tr1cjt7.jpg

Replies

• Options
    they said this pack will be available for those who already meet the reqs
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Then why not release all the other characters, that require special missions and met the reqs to get the shards?

LV, all other Lededs, Ashoka, Maul, WAT, Malak, Negotiator, Malevolence? 🙄
  • Options
    Korban wrote: »
    Then why not release all the other characters, that require special missions and met the reqs to get the shards?

LV, all other Lededs, Ashoka, Maul, WAT, Malak, Negotiator, Malevolence? 🙄
    This is exactly the same release pattern as the Finalizer and the Raddus. None of the things you listed fall into that category.
  • Options
    There are lots of things I am not overly happy with regarding Executor.... but 10 shards for crystals is fine .... just like the Finalizer & Raddus release....
    ... not that I'm buying it, but fir those who spend or focus down that path, why not?
    It's not like they can buy it over & over to get the ship.
  • Options
    Gavsta wrote: »
    There are lots of things I am not overly happy with regarding Executor.... but 10 shards for crystals is fine .... just like the Finalizer & Raddus release....
    ... not that I'm buying it, but fir those who spend or focus down that path, why not?

There's no limit to the pack... You can buy 33 of them and get a 7* executor
  • Options
    it's just an expensive alternative to running the event tiers.
  • Options
    Isn't it cheaper to refresh the event?
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Gavsta wrote: »

There's no limit to the pack... You can buy 33 of them and get a 7* executor
    But the pack is only visible to those eligible to enter the event, right?
  • Options
    Because it’s more expensive than event refresh and they want players to buy more crystals
  • Options
    No issue with the pack. It only shows for those eligible to enter the event, so there is no skipping of the requirements.

Idea of comparative costs to take Executor to 7*:
    Event + 19 refreshes (that's the maximum) + 5 packs = 25,231 crystals
    Event + 25 packs = 31,250 crystals
    (Insane option) 33 packs = 41,250 crystals
  • Options
    This pack is only showing for those with the reqs to even participate in the event. That’s fine. If people want to pay a 10k crystal premium ($70) to skip the bonus tiers then have at it.

Now if this was available to the general public without gearing and applying relics to the reqs, then I’d see your outrage. However you need the reqs before you get to buy this.

TLDR: It’s only available as a more expensive option to buy that play the event for those with the reqs for executor.
  • Options
    It's a great way for people like myself to unlock 4* Executor who don't have 7* RC yet. Got me to the top of my fleet arena shard too.
  • Options
    Please bring back the R8 packs! I’ve been stuck on R7 Boba for 3 weeks now!!