Shaak ti DSTB dooku mission p4

Prev1
Was just wondering for when p4 starts in DSTB if we know what the exact issue is with Shaak ti to try and formulate a strategy for the first wave in the dooku special mission ?

Replies

• Options
    The strat is pretty simple.

Don't die.
  • Options
    Lozza wrote: »
    Was just wondering for when p4 starts in DSTB if we know what the exact issue is with Shaak ti to try and formulate a strategy for the first wave in the dooku special mission ?

Shaak Ti is OP if she's the lead. Pray to RNGesus you don't see her.
  • Options
    mesa176750 wrote: »

Don't die.

This is clearly not the type of answer the OP was looking for.

• Options

If you want an honest answer, it’s not going to be helpful. It’s literally just pray to RNGesus. Right now she is way OP compared to previous TB’s and I can’t imagine what her exact stats are right now.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options

Don't die.

Sometimes the best strategies are the simplest.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    I wonder who went into her kit and changed it, these things don't happen by "accident"
  • Options
    artusa wrote: »
    I wonder who went into her kit and changed it, these things don't happen by "accident"

Probably simply Prepared IV :D
  • Lozza
    21 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Asifab wrote: »

Don't die.

Exactly…not helpful !

The reason I ask is that in p1 special I had no problems in autoing it against ST whereas guild mates afterwards said they struggled

So I’m trying to find out what it is with her. Is it speed? Is it power? Is it health? Or is it a combination?
    Post edited by Lozza on
  • Options
    She picked up the Tank tag somehow in P1 SM. One person in my guild had it down to her in P1 and took 35 minutes to defeat her. So that was broken for sure. Didn't hear from anyone in my guild with troubles in any other phases since but others have reported it. Still pretty early in P4 to see anything on it as most are still platooning. Should know by 3PM EST if there is the same issue there or not. If there is might as well just back out as that CM is brutal anyway. If Shaak is anything like in the SM in P1 there is no point.
  • Options
    Lets hope it’s backwards. She’s harder in p1 the. P4. They did have TB backwards when they released the dark side hoth. Let’s hope she’s a kitten in p4 lol 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
  • Options

Don't die.

Exactly…not helpful !

The reason I ask is that in p2 special I had no problems in autoing it against ST whereas guild mates afterwards said they struggled

So I’m trying to find out what it is with her. Is it speed? Is it power? Is it health? Or is it a combination?

Shaak Ti doesn't appear in the phase 2 special mission.
  • Options
    She sure has become a beast having the tank tag...I did notice when fighting her in a regular combat mission in P3 that she's still considered a tank even in those battles as well.
  • kotul
    4 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    In p1 it was elite version of Shaak. In p2 only normal version (so easier to kill).
    Elite version is in:
    1. p1 sm 3 wave
    2. p1 bottom 4 wave
    3. p3 middle 4 wave
    4. p4 middle 3 wave
    5. p4 dooku sm 1 wave
  • Options
    kotul wrote: »
    In p1 it was elite version of Shaak. In p2 only normal version (so easier to kill).
    Elite version is in:
    1. p1 sm 3 wave
    2. p1 bottom 4 wave
    3. p3 middle 4 wave
    4. p4 middle 3 wave
    5. p4 dooku sm 1 wave

Stupid question, but how are you able to tell when she is the elite version and when she's not?
  • Options
    I'm using this one from developers: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/209277/separatist-might-list-of-encounters

And i think there is "elite" string in her image (right top corner) - or at least more skills.
  • Options
    kotul wrote: »
    Elite version is in:
    1. p1 sm 3 wave
    2. p1 bottom 4 wave
    3. p3 middle 4 wave
    4. p4 middle 3 wave
    5. p4 dooku sm 1 wave

Stupid question, but how are you able to tell when she is the elite version and when she's not?

Elite units have a triple carrot symbol (locked buff) above them. And if you target them their portrait in the upper right will say "Elite".

Elite and Boss versions of Shaak are now tagged as tank, which is what the primary issue is. Secondary issue is that she now actually gains tm like the TB description says she should.
  • Options
    I did hangar.

r8 dooku
    r8 GG
    r7 everything else.

Remodded everything.

Didn't survive p1 - had shaak and the clones. My, r7 B2 with CA arrow and 97k protection, my r8 GG with over 152k health barely lasted long enough to make a cup of tea.

It's a **** show.
  • Options
    They are making the game more fun for you
  • Options
    it's time to communicate! my 358 wat never got a turn and i was destroyed! really a trash the game right now
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I managed to beat the dooku mission in P4 but the beginning with Shaak Ti was weird. My summoned droid kept getting marked all the time and the clones kept attacking it but i could not put tank tech on my summoned droid for like 10 minutes because my Wat was not gaining any turn meter. After a long time i managed to put tank tech and the weird part is that the cooldowns of the bomb aoe attack were always reset so i could keep spamming this. After maybe 25 minutes i finally beat shaak to and 5 minutes later beated yoda, anakin, GK. But something felt abnormal there
  • Options
    so what's up with Ponds oneshotting my B2? Cuz that wasn't fun. I dodged Shaak but I've never had Ponds oneshot my r5 B2 before. He was hitting like an SLK. Barely scraped 1/2 on that mission.
  • Options
    I managed to beat the dooku mission in P4 but the beginning with Shaak Ti was weird. My summoned droid kept getting marked all the time and the clones kept attacking it but i could not put tank tech on my summoned droid for like 10 minutes because my Wat was not gaining any turn meter. After a long time i managed to put tank tech and the weird part is that the cooldowns of the bomb aoe attack were always reset so i could keep spamming this. After maybe 25 minutes i finally beat shaak to and 5 minutes later beated yoda, anakin, GK. But something felt abnormal there

This is exactly what happened to me. B2, B2 rocket droid & Shaak ti just kept taking turn after turn. GG would often get a turn in every 15 or so turns and B2 rocket droid was always marked & his cooldowns were always reset, allowing me to call GG to assist in defeating a clone. WAT could barely get any tech as he just wasn’t gaining any turn meter. It took a while to get through wave 1. Wave 2 was so much quicker.
  • Options
    I imagine the TM gain for Shaak and B2 is constantly triggering this:

28mh6j465sli.png

They damage Rocket Droid, B2 bonus turn triggers and he recovers 5% health and equalizes with Rocket Droid, keeping all the Separatist allies from reaching 100% health (including Grievous) thus Mark stays on that target. If Grievous happens to get a turn both the platoon bonus and Metalloid Monstrosity trigger, keeping Grievous from healing and leaving Mark on summoned B2.

I guess if you modded one of your other droids to be healthier than the summoned B2 they would be marked instead but I'm unsure what it's stats are.

• Options
    Josh712 wrote: »

This is exactly what happened to me. B2, B2 rocket droid & Shaak ti just kept taking turn after turn. GG would often get a turn in every 15 or so turns and B2 rocket droid was always marked & his cooldowns were always reset, allowing me to call GG to assist in defeating a clone. WAT could barely get any tech as he just wasn’t gaining any turn meter. It took a while to get through wave 1. Wave 2 was so much quicker.

Same here. Was weird but was happy to take the waves from what looked at first like a nailed on loss 😅
  • Options
    I normally make it through to the second battle but I got wrecked today, my dooku got deleted straight away and I was only able to kill one clone because the super fast Shaak was able to heal everyone all the time.
  • Options
    I have to chime in, I got Shaak and lost, so did my guild leader. Other members got clone sarge and won. SW, galaxy of bugs.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    At the time of posting there’s 27 mins left of this TB.

Last month there were 35 guilds sitting on 33⭐️ at this point.

This month there’s 27. Interested to know how many guilds missing out on 33 this time have had issues with Shaak.
  • Options

This month there’s 27. Interested to know how many guilds missing out on 33 this time have had issues with Shaak.

How did you get that information? Is it in game or on SWGOH.gg?
  • Options
    StAugJames wrote: »

How did you get that information? Is it in game or on SWGOH.gg?

In-game leaderboards, I'm guessing