JML base protection calculation post update

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    We have reached out for further clarification, hopefully we can get a decisive answer on this subject today

I pinged devs. They are aware and investigating. It is not WAI.

Bummer…this was fun…why do you hate fun?

But really, why *shouldn’t* this ability include the GL unique? Besides the fact that it’s obviously overpowered? Maybe keep the unique inclusion but scale the percentage damage back? Greater reward for higher relic level.

Forums: Why doesn't this ability include this?
    CG: because it makes it OP
    Forums: no besides that

LOL

Also, it will include the relic bonus. It is not supposed to include the unique bonus. The extra 25k or so protection from r8 to r9 will still be factored in.
  • Options
    I'd still love some kind of acknowledgement that super saiyan shaak ti was broken in geo tb DS...really quick to say JML wasn't WAI with a fix but radio silence on Shaak Ti in DS is kind of weird @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    GoIrish86 wrote: »
    I'd still love some kind of acknowledgement that super saiyan shaak ti was broken in geo tb DS...really quick to say JML wasn't WAI with a fix but radio silence on Shaak Ti in DS is kind of weird CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Not wanting the player base to "wrongly" invest into a broken mechanic, is not weird at all.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I'd still love some kind of acknowledgement that super saiyan shaak ti was broken in geo tb DS...really quick to say JML wasn't WAI with a fix but radio silence on Shaak Ti in DS is kind of weird CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

Not wanting the player base to "wrongly" invest into a broken mechanic, is not weird at all.

Pretty amazing that they can fix this in a day but can’t figure out what’s going on with Super Shaak…
  • Options

Pretty amazing that they can fix this in a day but can’t figure out what’s going on with Super Shaak…

They just reverted the fix that caused the problem
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Where did they say they cant figure it out?
  • Firebrigade
    852 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options

Ok then, refused to fix? Is that somehow better?

What other explanations are there for radio silence since they said they were looking into it?
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options

What other explanations are there for radio silence since they said they were looking into it?

Kyno will tell you there's an infinite amount of valid reasons, but the rest of us know it's because they can't be bothered by bugs that have a negative impact on the players.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

Kyno will tell you there's an infinite amount of valid reasons, but the rest of us know it's because they can't be bothered by bugs that have a negative impact on the players.

Ding ding ding.

Unless, of course, the players it negatively impacts are disproportionately whales.