Houndstooth Needs to be Nerfed

2Next

Replies

• TheChild_eats_eggs1
    1459 posts Member
    edited October 2021
    Options
    HT has counters, it is not unbeatable, and the ship is obtainable to everyone, as are the counters. That is actually good for game design.

In fact multiple counters I have are easier to obtain than HT itself.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    What’s the fun of playing a game that doesn’t put you and your opponent on equal footing? I mean that’s just the result of Mobile Gaming Trends. Intentionally unbalanced game design that feeds the company money. Literally all I said was I wanted one unit nerfed, and I find it telling that the arguments against that immediately tried to disprove my point by literally reexplaining my same argument in the original post.

Did you take a break from the game? As Kyno said, arena shards are created when you unlock those specific arenas. I probably played and got bored of this game when I was 5 or something, cos I have the same game centre now, and yes I have to deal with the same game, after I unlocked squad arena. I have JMK+CATs and will have LV+Mauls too later today, but I don’t complain. I make my way up slowly. I chose not to restart. I also chose to go for my passions, before now actually starting on a direct path. If you don’t want to farm a ship / ships to counter HT, you won’t counter HT. It’s pretty simple. However, if we see your roster, we may notice something else is the problem e.g. crew gear / mods.
  • Options

Did you take a break from the game? As Kyno said, arena shards are created when you unlock those specific arenas. I probably played and got bored of this game when I was 5 or something, cos I have the same game centre now, and yes I have to deal with the same game, after I unlocked squad arena. I have JMK+CATs and will have LV+Mauls too later today, but I don’t complain. I make my way up slowly. I chose not to restart. I also chose to go for my passions, before now actually starting on a direct path. If you don’t want to farm a ship / ships to counter HT, you won’t counter HT. It’s pretty simple. However, if we see your roster, we may notice something else is the problem e.g. crew gear / mods.

Just because calling out your waffle amuses me, you get many jmk/cats and lv/maul teams back in the high 300’s? That’s some strong shard you have there..
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »

Just because calling out your waffle amuses me, you get many jmk/cats and lv/maul teams back in the high 300’s? That’s some strong shard you have there..

I meant the top. Therefore I won’t ever get there. I haven’t payed attention to arena for a while cos I’m not that free, but usually I see other GLs I’m the top 200.
  • Options
    I don't use HT at all anymore. Not on GAC defence or attack if things go well. It might see action if I mess up on fleet offence, but it is not in my top 4 fleets at all. If I get around to Executor of course it'll be used again. But only because of the full fleet synergy, not because the one ship is over powered.