Today's update?

Monel
2786 posts Member
Is it a puzzle? Certain letters have a different font and it's quite silly in nature.

Replies

• Options
    It’s just a distraction from Conquest issues. They’d rather hide behind a new event or character than address community concerns. Note not a single response from devs other than the pedantic “we’re monitoring the situation”
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    It’s just a distraction from Conquest issues. They’d rather hide behind a new event or character than address community concerns. Note not a single response from devs other than the pedantic “we’re monitoring the situation”

Hmm, a distraction reply from the question I asked complaining about a distraction post from CG lol.
  • Options
    Monel wrote: »
    Is it a puzzle? Certain letters have a different font and it's quite silly in nature.

Yes it is. The swgohevents Discord crowd are currently working away on it.
  • Options
    c m g z a z u b d y - these are the letters i think
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

Glad my brain was at least smart to realize it was a puzzle. Now I'll step out of the way and let the the really smart ones figure it out!
  • Options

Glad my brain was at least smart to realize it was a puzzle. Now I'll step out of the way and let the the really smart ones figure it out!

Same, I'm checking in on the chatter every so often. I'd only slow them down. It's fascinating watching them do their stuff, even if I don't understand most of what's going on.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    You know, stuff like this would be cute if it wasn't just a distraction from all the barrage of poodoo constantly heading towards all the possible ventilation systems in this game...
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    You know, stuff like this would be cute if it wasn't just a distraction from all the barrage of poodoo constantly heading towards all the possible ventilation systems in this game...

You know, it'd be nice if we could have a thread or two without people dragging the mood down.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

You know, it'd be nice if we could have a thread or two without people dragging the mood down.

You know, the mood is just a reaction to what CG is doing. Improve the game, improve the mood.
  • Options

I mean CG asks for it themselves. If that tablet is the solution to the puzzle then it’s fair to ask, why? This doesnt point to anything positive in the game after these last few conquests have been a disaster and the overall mood of the game too.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I mean CG asks for it themselves. If that tablet is the solution to the puzzle then it’s fair to ask, why? This doesnt point to anything positive in the game after these last few conquests have been a disaster and the overall mood of the game too.

That's not the solution. That's a very small part of a larger puzzle. Crumb reckons days to solve. The solvers reckon less. My money is on them.
  • Options
    Battlepass for the answer
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

That's not the solution. That's a very small part of a larger puzzle. Crumb reckons days to solve. The solvers reckon less. My money is on them.

Well I did say if lol.

Crumb says days to solve ay? Idk he’s a mad scientist with these puzzles but the community and puzzle breakers in it are even more so. It’s astonishing what they can do so my money is where yours is
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options

Ignoring 99% of forum posts has done wonders for my mood.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    It may not even be a puzzle. Maybe crumb is drunk posting.
  • Options
    But the real update…Hyperdrive bundle AT HALF PRICE….soon(Tm)