Dookus jedi stun. 90%?

I play almost every attack with dooku. Anyone else find his force lightning stun is nowhere near 90% on jedi? I tracked my last 20 attempts and it's 50%on jedi not exactly proof but it confirmed a trend I've noticed

Replies

• flaw3d
    32 posts Member
    Options
    No I get stunned or double stunned most of the time. So I use yoda's tenacity up 1st almost all the time against him.
  • Options
    Because you didn't factor in potency and tenacity. Lumi's ability block is technically 100% lol
    Tekken 7
  • Hendiju
    370 posts Member
    Options
    Except Dooku has the highest potency in the game by a long shot.... 220%.... Dooku's stun is only 90% if the AI is controlling it. I counted my stun rate on Lumi and it was about 70% for when I used Dooku. Unless it was that much needed battle for rank 1, then the stun actually stunned my characters, all 5 of them.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I faced Dooku multiple time in GW today, and every time he hits a jedi, he will stun him. Even his lighting attack was stunning every time. It was very irritating.
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    It is like 50/50 whenever I try to stun Lumi.
  • Options
    Needs a buff I think

LMFAO
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Indeed leader ability broken
  • gobears21
    1265 posts Member
    Options
    My Lumi's 100% ability block looks suspiciously like 30-40%....
  • Options
    i usually go for other jedi's and avoid lumi - KGJ or EK - still finding the percentage isn't close to 90%...and i guess that is the more important thing i noticed - it's like 100% for AI...maybe that's why i get so annoyed lol
  • Options
    Even with 100% potency, there is a 15% of fixed tenacity for the other player. So Dooku's 90% is actually 75%.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah those stats are base stats that then get affected with the interplay of all the other heroes you're facing, as mentioned, like Lumi's dodge and Yoda's Tenacity will also be a certain level and make the 90% feel like less.

Make sure you're attacking characters that DON'T have such buffs over their heads, and it will help go farther.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107