Darth Talon

Prev13
TheRealNickEZ
684 posts Member
edited December 2021
Love that the Sith are getting way better!
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Whaaat? Details, details
  • Options
    Where? :#
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    SEE doesn’t really need the help

- CG_Miller
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Kinda sounds like a dark side CAT so far.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

- CG_Miller

I mean, Triumvirate needs it more. But still, ouch.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

- CG_Miller

Does SEE really need more burst offense?
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

- CG_Miller

Probably not, but to say he doesn't need help is wrong
  • Options

- CG_Miller

SEE can’t burst damage until Ult, which takes 5+ turns to do. So it would be nice.
  • strafeSS
    201 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options
    Why is a GL only good if it holds well in arena (especially now that arena is relatively worthless)? SEE is an excellent GL. Easy button on offense against almost all teams (and 99% of the time it's undersized as well). IMO his ultimate is still the most satisfying move of any toon in the whole game.
  • Options

- CG_Miller

SEE can’t burst damage until Ult, which takes 5+ turns to do. So it would be nice.

True, if I attempt a battle against JMK, everyone else gets killed, I pop the ult then get killed before I get another turn
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Finally, the one char everyone has been clamoring for! I don't even care about them ruining everything with boring gac being the crystal source, now that we have...scrolls up to check...Darth Talon!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    strafeSS wrote: »
    Why is a GL only good if it holds well in arena (especially now that arena is relatively worthless)? SEE is an excellent GL. Easy button on offense against almost all teams (and 99% of the time it's undersized as well). IMO his ultimate is still the most satisfying move of any toon in the whole game.

He can’t hold anywhere 😅
  • Options

He can’t hold anywhere 😅

So use him on offense? If it's all about GAC now, that's a pretty easy solution, no?
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options

He can’t hold anywhere 😅

who can?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

Your perspective gives me hope for the planet. Darn, it went away cause yours is drowned out by an overwhelming tsunami of others stupidity.

You gave me a moment.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited November 2021
    Options

Your perspective gives me hope for the planet. Darn, it went away cause yours is drowned out by an overwhelming tsunami of others stupidity.

You gave me a moment.

Sounds like you’re a SEE owner whose in denial that he’s the worst galactic legend in game.
  • Options

I’m satisfied by his AoE… which is a full turn after his Ult because he doesn’t get a bonus turn like LV does.
  • Options
  • Options
    Or Dylarr?
    Screerider wrote: »

• Options
    Interesting, I was not expecting Darth Talon. Really curious what her kit will be and were she fits in at. More sith is a plus, unless they give her unalign force tag.
  • Options
    Soon all will be revealed…
  • Options

- CG_Miller

True, if I attempt a battle against JMK, everyone else gets killed, I pop the ult then get killed before I get another turn

SEE is a guaranteed win vs JMK in the right squad 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Tattz wrote: »

- CG_Miller

Still, would be nice if that team actually included any sith
  • Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Finally, the one char everyone has been clamoring for! I don't even care about them ruining everything with boring gac being the crystal source, now that we have...scrolls up to check...Darth Talon!

This is sarcasm, right? Sorry. I can't tell anymore...
  • RTS
    684 posts Member
    Options

- CG_Miller

Oh? As a SEE owner, can you share?
  • Options
    RTS wrote: »

- CG_Miller

Oh? As a SEE owner, can you share?

not the person you replied to, but the guy in my SA runs SEE, Armorer, Thrawn, Wat, and GBA and is able to beat all the JMKs in our SA.
  • Options
    Interesting, I was not expecting Darth Talon. Really curious what her kit will be and were she fits in at. More sith is a plus, unless they give her unalign force tag.

Based on the shot of the character description from the reveal video, she has a Sith tag and her entire purpose was to boost the Sith Trio team. So she'll definitely be a Sith....not an unaligned force user.
  • Options
    SEE? I didn’t even know people were still using him in arena