RTS wrote: »
    Tattz wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    SemiGod wrote: »
    SEE doesn’t really need the help

- CG_Miller

I mean, Triumvirate needs it more. But still, ouch.

Does SEE really need more burst offense?

SEE can’t burst damage until Ult, which takes 5+ turns to do. So it would be nice.

True, if I attempt a battle against JMK, everyone else gets killed, I pop the ult then get killed before I get another turn

SEE is a guaranteed win vs JMK in the right squad 🤷‍♂️

Oh? As a SEE owner, can you share?

not the person you replied to, but the guy in my SA runs SEE, Armorer, Thrawn, Wat, and GBA and is able to beat all the JMKs in our SA.

Slkr wrecks that on auto
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited December 2021
    Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    See's one job is to beat Rey now. He does that job well and you move on...

Jedi Master Luke teams too. He can beat them pretty easy
    Post edited by ShaggyB on
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I suppose she really needs to be judged with her omicron and in GAC. Ahnald did an extensive test yesterday and well, she just looks really lacklustre.

If you use Ahnald's testing as your measuring stick there's a lot of things that are going to look lacklustre - he's an entertainer looking for clicks.
    He tested her with all actual team comps and possibilities. Entertaining or not Darth Talon looks reallyyy disappointing from what I saw. The only reason I would whale on her is SK atm. but I don’t know if I could forgive myself to spend 350 dollars on a useless character.
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    I suppose she really needs to be judged with her omicron and in GAC. Ahnald did an extensive test yesterday and well, she just looks really lacklustre.

If you use Ahnald's testing as your measuring stick there's a lot of things that are going to look lacklustre - he's an entertainer looking for clicks.

Yes of course he is looking for viewings but what does that have to do with whether Darth Talon is any good or not?
    Ahnald tested her for 2 hours with various squads, different mod sets and against a variety of enemy squads. What else could he of done?

And Darth Talon was pretty useless in everything he tried.
  • Options
    They guy drives me bonkers but unfortunately he is right, I sit through (most) of his videos because he does do the testing that most of us can’t afford to do.
    She doesn’t really add to a lot of teams but I’m interested in the grand arena Omicron testing
  • Options
    I have an r8 talon myself modded for offense. I'll have to agree with what was said. She is SUPER lackluster in all departments. She does the same damage as characters released 2 years ago. So far she's the worst of the releases and once mara jade comes out it will be such a night and day difference. CG is clearly biased against sith and dark side characters being decent. Just look at all the recent releases.... like 20+ light side to what 4 dark side?
  • Options
    Yep, 125 LS to 90 DS characters. Plus the LS characters are better overall than the DS. Would love the numbers to be closer in quantity and the quality be closer as well.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    I have an r8 talon myself modded for offense. I'll have to agree with what was said. She is SUPER lackluster in all departments. She does the same damage as characters released 2 years ago. So far she's the worst of the releases and once mara jade comes out it will be such a night and day difference. CG is clearly biased against sith and dark side characters being decent. Just look at all the recent releases.... like 20+ light side to what 4 dark side?

I mean just look at the GLs. The light side releases have consistently been better than their Dark Side counterpart, the only exception being SLKR who was better than Rey for a while AFTER HE WAS MASSIVELY BUFFED due to how weak he was at release, and now JML and Rey both got a huge boost with R9 and CAT.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Yep, 125 LS to 90 DS characters. Plus the LS characters are better overall than the DS. Would love the numbers to be closer in quantity and the quality be closer as well.

Exactly.
    And I dont know why. It was a publicated fact that in swbf2, the vast majority of the players wanted to play dark side (thats why they had to force the 1 battle = you must play both sides rule).
    So, the fact is out there, available for CG. We want dark side. Give us dark side. Thats how you make money.
  • Options
    And give us GOOD dark side toons....