Server mates (Septim, CryCry23, Dark2LA, Zhukoffsky4PDA, MaxiTimeYoutube, Pwnostar etc.)

Prev1
LordBonas
130 posts Member
edited April 2016
Anyone on the forum?

C'mon guys don't be shy...
Post edited by LordBonas on

Replies

• Options
    Still not or are you just upset because I have taken #1 at CET payouts for the last two days? Anyhow, would be great to chat with people from my server.
  • Options
    Hey, yeh found this through the subreddit. Anybody in the server mentioned starting a guild?
  • LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hi @Kulshedra, are you on that server too? What's your in-game nickname? As to your question, I have not been in contact with anybody on that server yet.
  • Kulshedra
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey @LordBonas, my name is the is the same as here, I started about 2 months ago and typically sit 150-250. Good to hear from somebody in Arena, it has been a bit of a faceless entity considering its PVP.
  • Options
    Absolutely, chatting with competitors would definitely bring more fun to the game. Was the main purpose of creating this thread.
  • Options
    What are you team are you running for arena at the moment?

I'm steadily climbing the ladder and building QGJ,Lumi,Sid and the other 2 are interchangeable. I'm reluctantly thinking to run Dooku & RG as the last 2 just to remain competitive with the rest but I think Dooku may be nerfed at a later date. Suggestions?
  • Options
    I am running QGJ, Lumi, Sid, GS and RG. In my view, RG and GS are must haves, but it remains to be seen if GS stays viable after the big update. I am also working on Doku. He is extremely annoying in arena as leader. I got the impression that tema with Doku lead don't get attacked that often.
  • Options
    ****! Just lost two fights for no 1. Ended up 5th. Should have tried to beat no 2 instead. No 1 is level 71 and geared up his GS who gained speed by that. I guess sometimes you are the windshield and sometimes you are the bug.
  • Options
    Still looking!
  • Options
    Good day!
    Zhukoffsky 4PDA is here.
    Arena awards in 19:00 (UTC+03:00).

• LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Finally! I think there are a some more player from PDA on our server right?
  • Options
    Yeah. There are Spawn and iliones on our server. Spawn and me in one guild. 4PDA Kamino.
  • LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    One you is giving me a hard time since a couple of weeks. Hate those sth and old Ben combos.

My payout is at CET (utc + 1 I think).

Have you also got the impression that some whales just came out of nothing lately?

• Options
    I think arenas are combined from time to time.
    Have you found Dark2la? He brings a lot of problems before taking awards))
  • Options
    Hi there! NamelessOne here from our server. Right now I am quite ok with finishing arena somewere between 10 and 20. Payout time GMT+2 doesn't fit to my private life any more...
  • Options
    Hi Namelessone, assumingly you are also German, correct?

I haven't found dark2la yet, but would be interested in chatting with him. From the start he made his way every single day from 30 to top5. Always the same team.

It has gotten very hard lately since everybody has gear 9 and 10 toons. I am still stuck at gear 8.
  • LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi @zhukovskiy47,

How much time is left until your arena payout occurs?

I assume 15 min, so I will refrain from attacking you and your guild mates.
  • Septim
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Hey, LordBonas! I am from Germany as well. Would be nice to be able to write ingame mails. How are you?
  • Options
    My arena payout was 40 minutes ago.
    iliones and Spawn - 1 hour 40 minutes ago.
  • Septim
    3 posts Member
    Options
    Our payout will be in 15 mins
  • Options
    Hi Septim, very glad you made your way to this thread. We had quite some nice fights in the past for #1, although I must admit that you won more of them. Now, I don't have a chance at all...

• Options
    Hi friends who know the player of Dark2LA, tell it that has ceased to use the forbidden software
  • LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi Iliones, are you saying that he used forbidden software but stopped using it of ade yiu saying that in case we know him we shall them to quit using forbidden software?

I don't know him but must admit that Inwonder how he can climb up the ladder with his Team.
    Post edited by LordBonas on
  • Options
    Can't believe I found this... Lol
    Aaku here. All you kids with Ackbar give me a hard time.
  • Options
    @Aaku73, what time do you get a reward in the arena?
  • Options
    7pm ET
  • Options
    Hey @Aaku73, glad you found this thread. Those Aa teams are giving me a hard time too. But some of the old Ben teams are also hard to play against. Yesterday I lost to "Strubs" droid team for the first time. Hope these droid teams will not become unbeatable...
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    LordBonas wrote: »
    Hey @Aaku73, glad you found this thread. Those Aa teams are giving me a hard time too. But some of the old Ben teams are also hard to play against. Yesterday I lost to "Strubs" droid team for the first time. Hope these droid teams will not become unbeatable...

Hey @LordBonas and everyone else! This is Strubz. My reset is at 7PM EDT. I recently invested a lot into my droids to make them better against all those **** evade/taunt teams. I'll try to stay out of anyones way that doesn't have a 7PM EDT reward time. I know I've been warring with @Aaku73 and some others around that time now that my team is up to snuff. Aaku, let me know if you want to start a rotation lol.
  • Options
    Hey @Strubz , glad you found us. Nice team you got there.
  • Options
    hi,I have reset the arena at 11 EDT