Server mates (Septim, CryCry23, Dark2LA, Zhukoffsky4PDA, MaxiTimeYoutube, Pwnostar etc.)

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Hi LordBonas, Dark2LA has a weak team to win, and he wins me over 40 seconds, how can this be?
  • Options
    Like I said, I wonder how he can climb up the ladder with that team. I loose 2 out of 3 fights against you and my team shoul be better. Have you reported him to ea already?
  • Options
    Hi LordBonas, I said CG_LucifersDaddy, you want to write him too
  • Options
    Just wrote him a pm
  • Options
    So @Strubz this is what you call staying out of everyone's way? Much appreciated!
  • Options
    @Strubz please do not bother us to take rewards in the arena., tell and dark
    Donat ,in order not to interfere too
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    iliones wrote: »
    @Strubz please do not bother us to take rewards in the arena., tell and dark
    Donat ,in order not to interfere too
    LordBonas wrote: »
    So @Strubz this is what you call staying out of everyone's way? Much appreciated!
    - Is this sarcasm? I can't actually tell.

@iliones
    I'm confused at your posts. If your payout is at 11AM EDT, I never take the number 1 spot at that time unless I'm battling for the guild event. My team should be fairly easy to beat compared to the rest of you. I'll stay out of the number 1 spot until after 2PM EDT which is when Dark Donut gets his payout (one hour and 20 mins ago). If someone here has a payout between 2PM and 7PM EDT, let me know.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    Also Dark2LA may have a lower power team like myself but it is far from weak. He's actually the only team I lost to in the past couple of weeks.
  • LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hey @Strubz, my payout is at 7 pm CET. Yesterday you attacked me when I was sitting at #2 with 5 min to payout.

As to D2LA, his team has gotten better since he geared up. However, he can take down realy strong teams in under a minute. I'm not surprised that his team works against your droid team as it combines dodge with a lot of hp.

Also, your team is not easy to beat at least for me. Until last week, I lost 1 out of 5 against you. Since that it's the other way around. Did you hear up? Like Insaid earlier, very nice team
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    LordBonas wrote: »
    Hey @Strubz, my payout is at 7 pm CET. Yesterday you attacked me when I was sitting at #2 with 5 min to payout.

As to D2LA, his team has gotten better since he geared up. However, he can take down realy strong teams in under a minute. I'm not surprised that his team works against your droid team as it combines dodge with a lot of hp.

Also, your team is not easy to beat at least for me. Until last week, I lost 1 out of 5 against you. Since that it's the other way around. Did you hear up? Like Insaid earlier, very nice team

Oh crap I must have had a brain fart yesterday, i usually only try for ranks 10 to 5 before 2pm est, sorry about that man! I'll stay out before then from now on
  • LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    Options
    Appreciated!
  • Options
    Thanks friends
  • Options
    I don't know how to count your American time, but I do awards at 18: 00 Moscow
  • Options
    Oh hello there guys. Don't mind me, I'm late to the party
  • Options
    Hi, glad you found us. Nice team, giving me a hard time. What is your payout time?
  • Options
    7pm EST
  • Options
    Ok... In this case I would be grateful if you could quit attacking me prior to my payout time at 7pm cet. Thanks
  • Options
    Well ill try to remember. But takes the fun out of the "PvP" aspect.
  • Options
    You are right but for those of us who really need crystals it ensures that the rest of the game stays fun. Pvp generally only happens 1 our to payout.
  • Wonder_breadz
    31 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Well i hear ya man. I'll do my best.
  • Options
    Thanks, bro
  • LordBonas
    130 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Dark Donut, please tell me that we have the same pay out time. Otherwise I see no reason why you kicked me from #1 minutes before pay out.
  • Options
    Well, didnt see that thread last time I checked for our shard. Dont mind me, I wont be able to compete for #1 with my droids :neutral:
  • Options
    Hey LordBonas, apologies...had noticed this thread a while back but I'm not active on the forums so forgot about it.

My payout is 6pm GMT. These days I am only active in Arena and start my run back to first between 5pm and 6pm GMT. Outside of those hours I generally stay out of peoples way.

Certainly dont intentially knock anyone off their payout as I wouldnt have known with not paying any attention to this forum post where people have said when theirs is.

Dont think I will have annoyed anyone else since your good self. I actually took back first tonight after my payout as wanted to fight the Maul zeta team and it wasnt near the top of the hour so that team had plenty of time to take first again.

Upshot is, you wont have me taking your spot from you at payout time, or any of the other guys, unless its my own payout time of course or the game changes that rewards individual wins with crystals so it pays to fight at any time, but doubt that will be the case.

Hope theres no hard feelings, want everyone to enjoy the game and do well, except when I need to pass you on the way to payout :)

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New year.