Arena Observation

2Next

Replies

• Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Dont know lol :D serv is full of dookus, once I get to #1 then I just use my def team to lock people out and done :D
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    If the server is full of Dooku then you are doing the right thing! :wink: Out of curiosity, what do you run in offense? Can you beat Leia/RG teams?
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Yup easily :D Qgj (L), Yoda, Rey, Gs, Poe :D takes about 2 mins to beat them, 2:30 max.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Well don't have Poe or Rey but...what is your strategy? Attack Leia first, leave her for last or...At level 78 under Dooku/Phasma lead she just is perma-stealthed all the time till the end and i can't do nothing to her. Team i am facing is Dooku lead, Leia, RG, Old Ben and Ct 5's!
  • Options
    Usho wrote: »
    Yup easily :D Qgj (L), Yoda, Rey, Gs, Poe :D takes about 2 mins to beat them, 2:30 max.

You couldn't get more meta than that - jeez oh what are you talking about? Plus the cheese D team. You know what your doing. Those are awesome teams - obvious - but solid nonetheless. Your not the only one rolling like that.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    I would use tenacity up by yoda first for sure, then would focus gs, dooku, rg and old ben, then 5s and leia.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    @Aramsham couldnt get ? Hm what about dooku/rg han teams with leia ? Plus I never claimed that I dont run some kind of a meta, Im not really into dooku-rg stuff.
  • Options
    I refused to farm Phasma and QGJ but took up Dooku coz I could and enough cutting my nose off to spite my face was enough. I normally top 3 everyday but yeah I conform to meta in many ways and some ways not.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Ive got dooku too he was one of my favorite characters before "rebalance" ... :D now I just use him in Gw and challenges
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    @Usho Ok thank you. Guess i need Rey. :neutral: On another note, it really is incredible how many people liked Dooku pre-fixing and hating him after. I am basically the same lol, couldn't wait till lvl 69 to farm him. Now...3* foreva!

I changed my mind about Phasma, even though i didn't like her role in the movie haha. I think fun teams can be built around her now and i want to try.
  • Options
    CWent wrote: »
    There is one particular scrapper on my server who works his way into the top 50 every day. His team is staggeringly overmatched currently compared to those he's rubbing elbows with. So he's obviously targeted and pushed out towards 100 daily... like a little brother trying to hang with the older silblings but ultimately getting stuffed in a f@rt-filled sleeping bag and dragged around the yard. I don't know if he's getting tier 8 rewards when his bell tolls. If so, a tip of the cap to his gamesmanship. But getting to my point, unlike what I commonly read about severe rank drops, my server is relatively stagnant. The top 100 seems to be the same give or take 10 spot swings. So this guy's climb and tumble on the ladder sticks out like a sore thumb. I'm mired at 40-50, so I wave to him as he comes and goes. Is this the same on others servers, or are you seeing new faces in the neighborhood everyday?

This is me lately. I'm nearly 3k power less than my ladder-mates, which makes me an obvious target. Almost broke into top 20 a couple weeks ago ... I'll get there eventually.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    @Usho Ok thank you. Guess i need Rey. :neutral: On another note, it really is incredible how many people liked Dooku pre-fixing and hating him after. I am basically the same lol, couldn't wait till lvl 69 to farm him. Now...3* foreva!

I changed my mind about Phasma, even though i didn't like her role in the movie haha. I think fun teams can be built around her now and i want to try.

@Alexone Rey is not essential though, Lumi will do too.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

She won't. :smile: Already tried a bunch of times. She is not a hard-hitter and her heal doesn't stay long enough to counter that team.
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    Options

She won't. :smile: Already tried a bunch of times. She is not a hard-hitter and her heal doesn't stay long enough to counter that team.

Yea :D tho with boba(L) and phasmas adv she hits good with her force blast, what are your alts ?
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Other than what i said in the first page here, Poggle and co. but without ig-88. And Sidious. Yay! Don't have much...no Daka, no Fives, no Phasma etc. A tank team like that needs hard hitters to be countered. And a lot of them. And you need luck too to keep you safe from Leia's RNG.

If i had Rey, i would take out RG from my squad. At least against that team. He's no good. No tanks are imo against other tank teams!
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yea thats true, poggle might be useful to take out RG quickly, but RNG ... :/