Cheater reporting

Cykodrumzz
35 posts Member
edited January 2022
I tried to report a cheater on the forums with an @ lucifersdaddy. I was told to pm lucifers daddy directly.

There is no way that i can find to pm a developer on the forum. I hardly ever use the forums and cannot find anything other than "post discussion. "
Post edited by Ultra on

Replies

• UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    He's down as CG_LucifersDaddyMINI atm.

Use the the little envelope button at the bottom on mobile (leftmost symbol), or top right on desktop site.
  • Options
    Doesnt matter though. CG condones cheating. Anyone blatently cheating from .gg history is still playing the game years later. CG is a joke.
  • Ponf
    26 posts Member
    edited January 2022
    Options
    May be i did something wrong, but I had sent request to CG_LuciferDaddyMINI in june 2021 (and repited request in start of january 2022) to check a player with link to this fight (picture) and I did not receive a response. This player still plays and continues to use cheats.
    Picturerpzc60hv18ne.png
    Post edited by Ponf on
  • Options
    It's normal in this game to play against cheater, don't get your hopes up
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ponf wrote: »
    May be i did something wrong, but I had sent request to CG_LuciferDaddyMINI in june 2021 (and repited request in start of january 2022) to check a player with link to this fight (picture) and I did not receive a response. This player still plays and continues to use cheats.
    Picturerpzc60hv18ne.png

Please send me the ally code in a Direct Message
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    see above: @Ponf
    Cykodrumzz wrote: »
    I tried to report a cheater on the forums with an @ lucifersdaddy. I was told to pm lucifers daddy directly.

There is no way that i can find to pm a developer on the forum. I hardly ever use the forums and cannot find anything other than "post discussion. "
    @Cykodrumzz
    If you want to report a potential cheater,
    please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddyMINI with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.

If you are not familiar with the forums, to send direct messages, use the following link:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/messages/add/CG_LucifersDaddyMINI
This discussion has been closed.