GAC scoring bug? [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    I kinda liked the change from GA to GAC and the introduction of omicron
    But I just don’t understand how CG manage to make players disappointed all the time.
    Nerfing without refound, first pressing that GAC is the most important play mode and then break it.

It’s just so frustrating and getting really old now
  • Options
    Man...I wouldn't have spent the money on the pack if I knew my opponent was going to too
  • Options
    csbzmfnegbqq.jpg
  • Options
    MF6076 wrote: »
    Widespread.
    Someone suggested you got 414 if you rolled over your defence into next round and 0 if you changed it.

Oh! I hope you're right. Now I know what's in the back of my opponent's defense! Thanks for the help CG, I definitely was going to need it in this round.
  • Options
    Yes, I started with 0 banners and my opponent 276 :(
  • Options
    They bugged it on purpose to postpone the State of the Galaxy
  • Options
    Yep - me too. Looking forward to my 500 free crystals please, CG. :-)

The difference between a win and a loss is about double that for me.

625 extra for winning, and about 250 for the end of week placing!

500 crystals only would annoy me.
  • Options
    I bet after CG makes its 2nd billion dollars on the game these silly things won't happen...you guys just wait and see
  • Options
    Is something strange going on with GAC? I haven’t attacked yet but have 207 points! My opponent had 220 with no wins and I know my defence is full.

This happen to anyone else?
  • Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    They bugged it on purpose to postpone the State of the Galaxy

That sounds reasonable and brilliant.
  • Options
    It's a pack bro
  • Options
    Is something strange going on with GAC? I haven’t attacked yet but have 207 points! My opponent had 220 with no wins and I know my defence is full.

This happen to anyone else?

No your the first. Did you buy the new bonus points secret pack?
  • Options
    Well apparently thrawn empire can take down negotiator with all r7 pilots.
  • Options
    9hb5cge6zcvp.jpg
  • Options
    I would have, but it was probably hidden behind the other 30 packs in the game.

Good thing I bought all the other packs first.
  • Options
    I would have, but it was probably hidden behind the other 30 packs in the game.

If you stay in game long enough it will pop up
  • Options
    Bruh.
  • Options
    Same for me ej8sr1lwyj21.jpg
  • Options
    Sorry didn’t spot the locked thread expected a normal. Thanks for the merge.
  • Options
    6173gznu3tbs.png
    Same. Just posting for record. They have said they will fix it. I am posting in case they fix it in the same way they address cheaters these days.
  • LordNox
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Same "414 score" bug at both my accounts
  • ShadowJediKnight
    127 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    fhs7ddfrb072.jpg

+1
    I screenshot every zone. I can prove I set defense. Neither of us have attacked.
  • Options
    The clearing scoring is off too. I started with 414 and while I did drop 3 battles now I’m only less than 100 off of a max score….I did not lose 300+ banners in my fights lol. One of the territories didn’t grant me the conquer score. This is so messed up
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    The clearing scoring is off too. I started with 414 and while I did drop 3 battles now I’m only less than 100 off of a max score….I did not lose 300+ banners in my fights lol. One of the territories didn’t grant me the conquer score. This is so messed up

maybe thats the fix

Seems a little lazy don’t you think?
  • Ultra
    11553 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Someone said its possible that the max score is capped and the max score you can get from each territory is capped too
  • Options
    Players are being awarded 276 banners with out attacking at the start of GAC round 2.
This discussion has been closed.