State of the Galaxy: February 2022 [MEGA]

12346Next

Replies

• bap1234
    126 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    CG, i need a non pvp fun mode i can’t wait to play after getting home from work. I’m already tired of GAC.
  • Options
    bap1234 wrote: »
    CG, i need a non pvp fun mode i can’t wait to play after getting home from work. I’m already tired of GAC.

Conquest? Although that may not qualify.
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Conquest is my fav , they could do better making stamina regenerate faster. by fun mode i mean an interesting, engaging mode that u won't get tired of in a month, for god sake they are game developers and this is the biggest sci-fi brand.
  • Options
    Well, any way to have fun to mess around to play even without rewards would be fun.

The closest thing we have is Galactic Challenges, unlimited plays at different levels. But it's not the same because they're "altered" due to the modifiers to your team and the opponent.

The other "good" alternative are the Marquee events, but they are limited to 5 plays.

Assault Battles and Galactic Bounties would be good candidates to have replay value, after winning/simming that first time to get the rewards.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    Is it ever releasing? We've been waiting since forever now. Every time the date is near, you guys extend it with a few more months.
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »

Conquest is my fav , they could do better making stamina regenerate faster. by fun mode i mean an interesting, engaging mode that u won't get tired of in a month, for god sake they are game developers and this is the biggest sci-fi brand.

I was super excited when conquest came out! It was awesome for the first run. Now it's just like all the other game modes. Rewards are **** unless you buy some conquest pass, need super high geared teams, feats require groups of obscure characters that if you don't have geared up you just can't use, the data disks are lame until you hit the later sectors, and you have to spend currency to move them around. So many ways to make this mode more engaging, but they cbf
    Discord - Raegadyn#1451 / swgoh.gg - swgoh.gg/p/964325534/
  • Options
    Raegadyn wrote: »
    the data disks are lame until you hit the later sectors

i found booming voice on the second disc node in S1 this time
    hello
  • Options
    Should we talk about the Road Ahead here, or do we get a thread for it?
This discussion has been closed.