Something is coming

Prev13
Nauros
5429 posts Member
There are multiple indications that something big is coming soon. They seem to be determined to make us waste our crystals, as evidenced by the shipments rearrangement and reduced chase drop rate. Additionally, there are double drops datamined for 14.3. - 18.3., and those have often been associated with big releases. So don't fall for their traps and keep your stash, it will probably come in handy.
Although, all things considered, that "something" will probably just be a new batch of GLs. CG seems to be incapable of producing actual new content lately. But we can at least speculate about who could it be. The current selection of store bundles - Bossk, Kuiil and IG-11 - is odd, it's still too early for a Mando GL and Bossk doesn't fit anyway.

Replies

• Options
    Jabba GL most likely.
  • Options
    Hope it's 2 new GL. Then I can spend my hoarded crystals.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba GL most likely.

Not unless they figure out a way to fit him on screen. If we get a BH/Scoundrel GL (and we should!), I think it will be Daimyo Boba. The other datamined bonus drop is Fennec, so that would fit right into that. Also be ready for Gamo Guard as a requirement...
  • Options
    Jabba GL most likely.
    Nauros wrote: »
    Jabba GL most likely.

Not unless they figure out a way to fit him on screen. If we get a BH/Scoundrel GL (and we should!), I think it will be Daimyo Boba. The other datamined bonus drop is Fennec, so that would fit right into that. Also be ready for Gamo Guard as a requirement...

Pretty sure Ninth Sister's massive size was a final test for big character animations.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba GL most likely.
    Jabba GL most likely.

Pretty sure Ninth Sister's massive size was a final test for big character animations.

Oh come on! Thicc as she is, she can't even be compared to Jabba!
  • Magruffin
    798 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    c3yrx0os271g.jpg
    So I'm not sure if it's cgs usual not proof reading before releasing something or hinting at something but this is the bossk pack wording. Notice the ref to Boba SoJ?
    Not sure how this makes sense as we didn't see bossk at all in BoBF.
    Given that GamGuard has been showing up in shipments lately, I see something tying into bobf. My guess is we'll need BSOj, fennic, gam guard, BAM and they'll probably be dropping BK, Cobb Vance and one of the scooter mods
  • Options
    As to what's coming.... maybe we'll get the rancor?
  • Options
    New Rancor raid. From Rancor’s perspective. Yet somehow you’ll need all R10 characters to participate just to line them up and devour ast fast as you can like a whack a mole.
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Jabba GL most likely.

I always figured Hondo Ohnaka would show up as the GL and his ship was going to be the capital ship for BHs. Was wrong about the ship, lol.

I got 70k of crystals saved up so I am good.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Isn't predicting "something is coming" impossible to be wrong about in this game?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Jabba GL most likely.

I always figured Hondo Ohnaka would show up as the GL and his ship was going to be the capital ship for BHs. Was wrong about the ship, lol.

Not sure if he is worthy of a GL, although Boba's influence isn't exactly galaxy-spanning either. And iirc Doja said that they are aware of the ship issue, whatever that actually means.
  • bap1234
    126 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba GL most likely.

i don't want to live in a world where hondo is a gl and jkl is not lol
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    bap1234 wrote: »
    Jabba GL most likely.

That’s what we have JML for.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    An FO Tank seems very useful, though. Do you think it a waste of crystals? If you don't "fall for it", you have to wait a year to get it f2p or spend even more crystals for shipments.
  • Franke
    125 posts Member
    Options
    I really really want Gl rancor. If we got him I bet the reqs would be crazy.
  • Options
    ImaSmakya wrote: »
    Jabba GL most likely.

different luke from a different triligy entirely
    hello
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »
    An FO Tank seems very useful, though. Do you think it a waste of crystals? If you don't "fall for it", you have to wait a year to get it f2p or spend even more crystals for shipments.

If we accept the 3% per energy rate that was determined so far, then every refresh nets you a bit under 4 shards. That means that the 400 crystal refreshes are already more expensive than shipments, making it a waste of crystals. And you need at least a few of those to get it to 5*.
  • Options
    lol 400 refreshes
    hello
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options
    lol 400 refreshes

Any different then people buying the pack 15 times for 1300 crystals and getting 5/7 shards each time?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • StewartH
    153 posts Member
    Options
    GL Mace Windu coming soon.

Hes popular enough, not oversaturated in the game and most importantly, hes powerful enough. He beat one GL in the movies and would fit the bill.
  • Options
    lol 400 refreshes

Any different then people buying the pack 15 times for 1300 crystals and getting 5/7 shards each time?

lol there too
    hello
  • BobaFettish86
    601 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    I'm going with Krrsantan. I mean it's been very quiet since BoBF launched, and BHs could use another tank. It'll be interesting to see what they do with his kit. I'd love to see something where his damage ramps up as he's hit, and has 100% counter chance.

Plus, as the OP said, he is something big.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    GL Jabba? Go ahead, take (up my whole) screen!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options
    StewartH wrote: »

Hes popular enough, not oversaturated in the game and most importantly, hes powerful enough. He beat one GL in the movies and would fit the bill.

What GL?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

What GL?

TIL Darth Sidious is a GL
    hello
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    ot3gha3cl32i.jpeg
  • LordDirt
    5029 posts Member
    Options

What GL?

TIL Darth Sidious is a GL

Episode 3 Darth Sidious and Episode 9 Sith Eternal Emperor are not the same.
  • Options
    This makes me think it’ll be the long awaited Jabba GL. Maybe requires most BH / Scoundrels (plus new ones?) Wouldn’t be surprising based on the aforementioned information.
  • Options
    Oooh! And maybe they’ll make LV the most viable counter to him, thusly reducing the need for a LV buff (according to their logic).
  • TargetEadu
    1578 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba GL most likely.

different luke from a different triligy entirely

GL Baby Luke?