Possible cheater?

Kameleonic
241 posts Member
edited March 2022
I've been playing the game on and off since it came out, and for the first time feel cheated in Arena.
Opponents defence team: Padme-led.
Padme Relic 0
Annie Relic 0
Kenobi Relic 0
R2 GL 11
AhTano GL 11
All their mods very basic, I saw no more than a few basic Golds in total.

So I went in with my Padme team. Relic 5s, Green, Blue High level mods. About 30k higher power.

First 15 seconds, three of my guys dead, insta-death hits. 30 seconds in, my squad wiped.

I go up against far superior Padme teams and win. I have never seen my characters be destroyed so fast in mirror matches.

I reported the player in-game but, wow, is it possible to cheat? Is it luck?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    It’s impossible for teams on defense to cheat, no matter the game mode.

Sounds like their mods are superior. Would you be able to take a screenshot of their Padmé mods, leaving out their ally code and everything?
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    edited March 2022
    Options
    It’s impossible for teams on defense to cheat, no matter the game mode.

Sounds like their mods are superior. Would you be able to take a screenshot of their Padmé mods, leaving out their ally code and everything?

This right here. It's impossible to cheat on defense. Simply looking at the color of mods is not enough. Power level is entirely irrelevant. If they have higher speed than you, they will go first and have a huge advantage. If they can get high stacks of Courage before you go, they can take out your people easily as Courage is max-health based damage--it doesn't matter how geared their characters are.

Also, if you went in with a different comp that could matter. R2's unique is boosting their stats.
  • Options
    Understood: so my blatantly better modded /geared and higher power team, more time and resources spent on each character, is for nothing.

Great game :/
  • Options
    Care to share your swgoh.gg? I’m guessing it may be your mods. Color descriptions of your mods doesn’t help
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Care to share your swgoh.gg? I’m guessing it may be your mods. Color descriptions of your mods doesn’t help

From OP's post history https://swgoh.gg/p/145353966/
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    From OP's post history https://swgoh.gg/p/145353966/

Nice detective work!

From a cursory look at the mods on OP’s Padmé team, I’m doing to take a guess and say that his opponent’s Padmé team was faster and better modded.
  • Options
    Padme deals max health damage. If they had better mods(and they probably did), you could easily have got wiped fast. Don’t whine about cheating when you don’t understand mechanics of teams and how some teams can “punch up”
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, just looking at your mods OP I can see a lack of speed. Nice health% secondaries but if you can't get your team moving to convert protection to Courage it amounts to nothing.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"