Change shipments back

Gavsta
201 posts Member
edited March 2022
This is a thread to press to change shipments back.
People may agree, or disagree.... but I suspect countless players have been stung by buying crystal-based items in Shipments due to the recent reshuffle.

The change, as far as I can see, doesn't benefit the player one iota.
Please change it back CG.... it would be a great QOL.... as it was the first time.
Now, it's just people making errors.

Please note, just because people aren't requesting refunds, doesn't mean it wasn't a mistake.
I did it again... this morning.... waking up all groggy.
Yes, it was my fault.... but it was muscle memory.
I've already had a refund from the first day.... so I'm sucking it up... but I'm fuming... I don't wanna be losing 640 crystals for 16 shoddy B1 shards (an accelerated toon that I already have at 7*).

Just change it back guys, you know having it the way it is now is not helpful.
I don't necessarily agree that it is definitively 'predatory' when it was initially rolled out.... but, knowing what is happening.... leaving it there is.

Replies

• Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Oh... and as another point.... if anyone says 'but you got some shard shop currency'....
    .... errrr.... nope....
    I've 400k+ ally points, and manage the shard shop well.... if I need something in there, I've always a buffer to get something out of the shard shop.
    So yes.... I would get shard shop currency.
    But... heeeellllll no.... it's not close to worth 100s of crystals. To be honest, the currency there is barely worth 10 crystals.
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    OK.... I'm delving deeper into this and I'm a bit more (if that is possible) frustrated at the change.... firstly we are told this....75gw98qnlbw1.jpg
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Now how is this....vtmtufz90vpo.jpg
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    Benefitting me as a player when I already have this??? prdqbkskulbs.jpg
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    And yes.... that was me.... buying 16 stoopid B1 shards.... for 640 crystals this morning.
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    As a player.... at my level.... the only characters I need shards for are:
    Mara Jade
    Fennec Shand
    Darth Talon
    Dash Rendar
    Starkiller
    Lord Vader
    If any if those characters were amongst that list, I'd understand (to a point) the 'additional offers based on player level' additon....
    .... but... it they aren't.... so this is not an additional offer for me.... more like an obstacle to navigate to make gameplay more annoying.... and something that will trip up many players.

Sort it out peeps.... you know it makes sense.
  • Options
    You write in a very annoying manner, but I think we all agree that the Shipments changed need to be reversed.
    Its terrible, its anti QOL.
  • Vengence
    1114 posts Member
    Options
    I was going to create this exact same thread. CG please revert “Shipments” back to having credit gear on top, my argument is this

1) Players wanted it that way and asked for it.
    2) You changed it for us already
  • Options
    They should regund unintended purchases whenever they happen; reverse this cg, please. And everyone making a mistake: no, its not your fault now; do complain and do ask for your crystals back!
  • Options
    Yes please it change it back and while your at it, eliminate the pop up ads in game every 2 seconds I automatically close without looking at. Maybe that’s why my game crashes 5 times a day? Just a thought.
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options
    Gavsta wrote: »
    Mara Jade
    Fennec Shand
    Darth Talon
    Dash Rendar
    Starkiller
    Lord Vader
    If any if those characters were amongst that list, I'd understand (to a point) the 'additional offers based on player level' additon....
    .... but... it they aren't.... so this is not an additional offer for me.... more like an obstacle to navigate to make gameplay more annoying.... and something that will trip up many players.

Not to take away from the rest of your points, but I believe "player level" is just a reference to the 1-85 progression, rather than GP/roster strength.
  • Options
    Prepare for the shout brigade to get mad at you like they did at me for saying. That.
    hello
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Mara Jade
    Fennec Shand
    Darth Talon
    Dash Rendar
    Starkiller
    Lord Vader

Not to take away from the rest of your points, but I believe "player level" is just a reference to the 1-85 progression, rather than GP/roster strength.

Are the characters added to the top somehow more appropriate for players at level 85 than those below 85? Just trying to find any legitimate rationale for adding what they added to where they added it...
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    They changed it intentionally and obviously they don't plan to change it back for these "accidental" Crystal purchases. It's a big QOL change, not like the gear economy half phase 1 (unapplied after 6 months) right?
  • Options
    This dude made his own full fledge thread with all his additional comments lol. But yes I agree people will be buying more the gear that cost credits rather than those that cost crystals therefore they should be at the top. If CG finds that this is confusing players it’s their duty to change it. Otherwise it just looks like they are entrapping people for the long run.
  • Options
    Oh I totally made this mistake just now; its so ingrained to just buy the top row for credits that I taped the first one and spent 640 crystals I had no intention of spending.
  • Options
    Bye bye ea. your shady practices are not worth playing the game.
  • masters
    233 posts Member
    Options
    I agree, put the credit offerings back on top.
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Still not changed?.... I thought this would be altered straight away..... seems not.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Still not changed?.... I thought this would be altered straight away..... seems not.

Haha, good one!
  • Options
    They should at least add MORE things purchasable for credits. These character shards they put at the top are all garbage. If we make mistakes at least give us shards for Razor Crest, Iden, etc....things people actually still need.

HUGE step backwards in QoL, absolutely not needed.
  • Gavsta
    201 posts Member
    Options
    zatho wrote: »

I have done buddy.... and encourage others to do so 👍