20-Yang Lion

Replies

• Options
  • Options
    @JermProof i see you gave up on Dooku
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    @WildGrunt you're crew looks great in gear 9. Wish I pre crafted...Scout and Elder look outta place these days
  • Options
    Grunt nice to meet you!
    Yes I had to give him up...working on a phasma build but I'm a bit behind the rest of you guys. The precraft is real! And @JherenKharr ...you putting in daka for phasma is just down right cruel and unusual punishment. Her stun is too much for my team to handle lmao
  • Options
    @RJ__Brando don't attack me during my payout time haha, almost in an hour leave me where I am
  • Options
    JermProof wrote: »
    Grunt nice to meet you!
    Yes I had to give him up...working on a phasma build but I'm a bit behind the rest of you guys. The precraft is real! And @JherenKharr ...you putting in daka for phasma is just down right cruel and unusual punishment. Her stun is too much for my team to handle lmao

I didn't notice that he jumped on the Daka wagon!
  • Options
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    @WildGrunt you're crew looks great in gear 9. Wish I pre crafted...Scout and Elder look outta place these days

Which one? With Fives or Yoda?
  • Options
    @JermProof you should edit the thread to reflect the current standings :p
  • Options
    @JermProof Yeah Phasma has great team synergy for offense, but I need more control, especially since Tenacity Up can be removed by Dispel at the moment. Need to keep Rex standing. Too easy for him to die w/o the extra control. :(
  • Options
    @JherenKharr Hopefully they fix that bug...since now i can steal buff it gives me more oppurtunites to stun fives and CS. Take away those stuns then I'm looking at a 2v1 against fives...which you've made clear to me that fives is THE guy to have as a last man standing. I'll have mine ready next week maxed to do some testing. Right now you guys are creating a scenario where we have to run daka on defense, I'll catch my f2p **** up to speed soon enough lol.

Also, @WildGrunt @JherenKharr whats your payout time? I'm est
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    We are both PST @JermProof, for some reason yesterday I stayed #1 through central time, mountain time and also my payout
  • Options
    @JermProof
    @JherenKharr
    @RJ__Brando
    @Zetto

Add me on Discord - let's plan our shard's strongest Guild ;)
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    @JermProof
    @JherenKharr
    @RJ__Brando
    @Zetto

Add me on Discord - let's plan our shard's strongest Guild ;)

Thank you for the offer, but I am the guild leader for Defenders of Endor.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

Fives.

How do you like my new "defensive" squad haha
  • Options

Fives.

I don't see any damage on it: p
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

Fives.

It had enough damage to beat your team on offense haha jk.....i just wanted to finally use chewy in arena.
  • Options

Fives.

It had enough damage to beat your team on offense haha jk.....i just wanted to finally use chewy in arena.

Wow that's impressive. I still would love to know what advantage does he bring? Is it the defense up?
  • Options
    @ModTerrik is that you?
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    He's a tree...pair him with RG and you have a very annoying wall to break through. I'm putting back my standard lineup, but wanted to test to see how well they worked together. Don't worry, you'll see chewy again soon! Putting together a B squad for arena.
  • Options
    He's a tree...pair him with RG and you have a very annoying wall to break through. I'm putting back my standard lineup, but wanted to test to see how well they worked together. Don't worry, you'll see chewy again soon! Putting together a B squad for arena.

Isn't Fives more viable?
  • Options

OK don't attack me now though haha
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options

OK don't attack me now though haha

I won't, figured that'd be a **** move to take 1st right now. I'll just let the team hang out at 4.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    @Balthasarius are you on our server?
  • Options
    Whoo I jut got my butt whooped by Atlas...so much speed and power. I can't compete, both lacking dispel and having Tenacity Up so easily removed now. QGJ teams have free reign to attack anyone on my team now. Meh.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    It's Atlas' rey that puts him ahead. I can usually control pace, but she's too quick now!
  • Options
    Yeah I can't either, especially without Tenacity Up blocking dispels. RG taunt is just a free buff, then Rex and Daka die
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Yeah I can't either, especially without Tenacity Up blocking dispels. RG taunt is just a free buff, then Rex and Daka die

I'm hoping after furnaces, my other squad plow through him. Oh well, I win 1 of 3 battles against him daily now.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    @JermProof found 2 more server mates:
    @Pots
    @Gypsyjen
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    *waves* Hi everyone. I usually hang out somewhere in the 40's with my droid team. I don't care much about getting a higher payout in arena. I'd rather keep GW manageable and less frustrating. Nice to meet you all.