Where are my server bros???

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Nice to meet you
  • Options
    @Gypsyjen nice to meet you bro. yea i used to float in the 40-50s to focus on gw. but once gw got managed i pushed up. btw love hk teams..he's gonna be good end game with omega leader ability. I can see droids making a comeback later on.
  • Options
    So I got GS up to gear 9 finally and decided to change my team to Poggle (L), HK, IG-86, GS, and RG (also gear 9). Haven't yet decided if it was the right thing to do. I'm still where I want to be on the leaderboard, but it also seems like I get attacked more than I did when I had HK lead and no GS - I had IG-88 on the team at that time and now he's on the bench.
  • Options
    Oh also I am farming Jawa Engineer but I can only get 5 shards per day with my Guild awards, so it will be a loooong time before he is arena ready!
  • Options
    I think HK is only good in the lead spot; you may want to swap him with Poggle, or take him out of the lineup for IG-88 until HK is skilled up to your liking
  • Options
    Thank you @JherenKharr. HK is GL8 but still needs a furnace to get to GL9. I might try swapping IG88 back in tomorrow.
  • Options
    I agree that HK is good lead only. This team will work much better once you unlock JE(I'm doing the same) and additionally JE should be viable at 4* since hes there for the TM boost and revive. His heal is based on the Allie's max health not JE, so you may not even need to max out his gear either.
  • Options
    Thanks again guys. I swapped out HK for IG-88 and seem to be doing better with that lineup. :smile:
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    @Gypsyjen nice to meet you
  • Options
    @JherenKharr I noticed you are now running a droid team in arena with Grievous. I've been debating between farming him or getting B2. Have you run B2 with that team and found that GG is better? I need to replace RG soon. I'm in the 14th spot at the moment.
  • Options
    I haven't run b2 with this comp yet, but b2 is vastly different. He's a lot weaker, but on the plus side would likely attack much more often, plus help ensure debuffs are out to fuel 88. I'll play around with b2 instead of GG over the next day and let you know what I think.
  • Options
    @Gypsyjen Well, only have experience with the top 4, but vs. those teams B2 is faring better than GG. The dispel/buff immunity is getting more mileage out of 88's and HK's AoEs and clearing taunt on defense, which is allowing the AoEs to come to bear.

I'm going to mix it up a bit more, but if you're going to pick one or the other, B2 utility appears to outweigh GG's offensive capability. I think GG is more fun though, that's for sure.
  • Options
    Sounds good, thanks again for the help and guidance!
  • Options
    so, who is happy with the mod update? >.>

*really a test post for a guild member*
  • Options
    Wondering if this server has a line chat created