Are omnicrons not working against GAS?

Prev1
Whaleathon
182 posts Member
edited March 2022
I just sent 2 omnicron teams against GAS and it seems neither one was working. I sent zam omnicron with aurra lead, bossk, mando, and greef and every character on GAS team took a turn and wiped them all out without me getting a turn. I sent in qui gon omnicron with random jedi and anakin. GAS aoed took out all of my jedi even with qui gon alive (he lived cause he had foresight. Are omnicrons not supposed to work against characters like GAS and Malak or is this bugged? Lost GAC because of this.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    When did you add the omi? Before or after you joined GAC?
  • Options
    Rex gains +20% speed with a full 50st team. Then his first turn will give his team TM. It very easy for them to ask go first if you Zam isn't fast enough.

For QGJ, it does sound like you likely added it this week after round 1 started.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    As others have already mentioned, it is most likely you gave QGJ his omicron after you joined GAC, and just forgot. And as for Zam's omicron, it depends on the speed of your Zam, and the speed of your opponents.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Tintguy wrote: »
    When did you add the omi? Before or after you joined GAC?

They’ve been on for quite some time now way before this GAC.
  • Options
    It seems like, maybe, GAS' kill and don't come back went into effect there. So, whose power supersedes? GAS or Qgj? I think I do remember someone saying something similar a week or two ago.
  • wildnz
    257 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    If you sent in Zam first it is possible 501st outspeeds the hunters , if it was the second fight could be TM loaded so definitely possible. The QGJ team did you or the other team have a GL ? Only thing I can think of.
  • Options
    Game is making money. W A I
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    I just sent 2 omnicron teams against GAS and it seems neither one was working. I sent zam omnicron with aurra lead, bossk, mando, and greef and every character on GAS team took a turn and wiped them all out without me getting a turn. I sent in qui gon omnicron with random jedi and anakin. GAS aoed took out all of my jedi even with qui gon alive (he lived cause he had foresight. Are omnicrons not supposed to work against characters like GAS and Malak or is this bugged? Lost GAC because of this.

are you sure QGJ was omicroned before GAC started thus week? was there no random GL jedi added by accident somehow?
    as for Zam ,its possible to have rex still faster then her and the other bounty hunters, and thus making the entire 501st team act first
  • Jos33680
    122 posts Member
    Options
    Gas prevent critical when out of turn. So no tm for BH with assists of mando.

For jedis it is strange.
  • crzydroid
    7326 posts Moderator
    Options
    It seems like, maybe, GAS' kill and don't come back went into effect there. So, whose power supersedes? GAS or Qgj? I think I do remember someone saying something similar a week or two ago.

GAS prevents revives, but Qui-Gon prevents them dying in the first place. It's not a revive. So that shouldn't be in conflict.
  • Options
    Why no screen shot of QGJ alive while the jedi around him are dead?

My guess is you just hate GAS and trying to frame it for something lol
  • Whaleathon
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Why no screen shot of QGJ alive while the jedi around him are dead?

My guess is you just hate GAS and trying to frame it for something lol

Uhhh maybe because I didn’t expect it to happen
    Post edited by Whaleathon on
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

are you sure QGJ was omicroned before GAC started thus week? was there no random GL jedi added by accident somehow?
    as for Zam ,its possible to have rex still faster then her and the other bounty hunters, and thus making the entire 501st team act first

No GL on other side. Just a regular 501st team. And qui gon has had omnicron more than a month now.
  • Options

No GL on other side. Just a regular 501st team. And qui gon has had omnicron more than a month now.

What was your full team?
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options

I meant random GL on your team
  • Options

I meant random GL on your team

Sorry other was meant to say “either”.
  • Options

What was your full team?

Qui gon, anakin, and the other jedi can’t quite remember all of them. I know for sure there was no GL. I believe GMY was one of the Jedi.
  • Options
    Usually it always works but this is the first time I’ve attempted it against GAS.
  • Options
    Once history is out on swgoh.gg, post a screenshot of the QGJ loss.

Most of the time in these scenarios there is a mechanic that gets missed.
  • Options

What was your full team?

Qui gon, anakin, and the other jedi can’t quite remember all of them. I know for sure there was no GL. I believe GMY was one of the Jedi.

Who posts on the forums that can't remember the relevant team comps? Trolls, that's who....
  • Options

What was your full team?

Who posts on the forums that can't remember the relevant team comps? Trolls, that's who....

there is no relevant team comp with qui gon omnicron. You put qui gon and anakin and whoever else. There are many many random comps of this. Don't be trolling.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

What was your full team?

there is no relevant team comp with qui gon omnicron. You put qui gon and anakin and whoever else. There are many many random comps of this. Don't be trolling.

If there was non jedi, and/or a GL in play, it would make a difference. If something this strange happened to me, I would definitely be able to recall the details.

Not saying this means you're trolling, but it does question your credibility....
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

What was your full team?

If there was non jedi, and/or a GL in play, it would make a difference. If something this strange happened to me, I would definitely be able to recall the details.

Not saying this means you're trolling, but it does question your credibility....

Well it’ll show up on the swgoh.gg. I know for sure there was no GL and for sure they were all Jedi.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

What was your full team?

Well it’ll show up on the swgoh.gg. I know for sure there was no GL and for sure they were all Jedi.

Is there a chance you used a non-jedi version of ahsoka by accident?
  • Options

What was your full team?

No I always put her on defense with JMK
  • flux_rono
    2125 posts Member
    Options

What was your full team?

GAC history is out so lets see what happened.
  • Options
    mjnkggbkbzj7.jpeg

What was your full team?

GAC history is out so lets see what happened.

• Whaleathon
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Gas still only had his basic because he used his aoe to take out bounty hunters so I was able to get him down and take out fives. But as soon as he stands up (with all my jedi still alive) he aoes and wipes them out.
  • Options
    Attempt 2.

So GAS was TM loaded.
  • Options
    Attempt 2.

So GAS was TM loaded.

No I quit the bounty hunter battle before it could register a loss.07rw6m6jnu0n.png