Are omnicrons not working against GAS?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Whaleathon wrote: »
    Gas still only had his basic because he used his aoe to take out bounty hunters so I was able to get him down and take out fives. But as soon as he stands up (with all my jedi still alive) he aoes and wipes them out.
    Attempt 2.

So GAS was TM loaded.

No I quit the bounty hunter battle before it could register a loss.

If you quit the battle, it counts as a loss for banners, but the enemy team will remain unchanged as if it had never been attacked. That means no preloaded TM, and it means no used up abilities. So GAS would still have his AoE available.
  • Options
    Hmm... so any aoe big enough can kill a Qui-gon Omi team? Is it an order of operations thing? Target or leader receives damage first, then the next etc, so when it comes to the next jedi it checks for qui gon, he's dead, so kills them?
  • Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Gas still only had his basic because he used his aoe to take out bounty hunters so I was able to get him down and take out fives. But as soon as he stands up (with all my jedi still alive) he aoes and wipes them out.
    Attempt 2.

So GAS was TM loaded.

No I quit the bounty hunter battle before it could register a loss.

If you quit the battle, it counts as a loss for banners, but the enemy team will remain unchanged as if it had never been attacked. That means no preloaded TM, and it means no used up abilities. So GAS would still have his AoE available.
    Hmmm yeah that’s true. Idk why he didn’t use it then.
  • Options
    Hmm... so any aoe big enough can kill a Qui-gon Omi team? Is it an order of operations thing? Target or leader receives damage first, then the next etc, so when it comes to the next jedi it checks for qui gon, he's dead, so kills them?

Hmm. This would be the only thing I could see as a possibility.
    I might test it next time I go against a QGJ.
  • Options
    If this is the case, seems like they could fix it the way they fixed the 5s sacrifice problem.
  • crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options
    I mean, I would think an AoE that kills them all at once would kill them. You don't get zombie revives if you kill them all at once. Issue here is that OP claims Qui-Gon survived.
  • Options
    How did you take out Fives if GAS’ first aoe took out everyone except QGJ? He doesn’t gain anything when other jedi are defeated, only the other way around. Are you telling me that the 30x speed as offense alone was enough for him to both take GAS down and one of the clones?
  • UdalCuain
    5037 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    If Qui-Gon had foresight, he would have also taken 20% Max Health Damage from Echo's unique in the same turn.

Tried checking OP's GG but that's the account that they don't use any more (but someone is).
  • Options
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    How did you take out Fives if GAS’ first aoe took out everyone except QGJ? He doesn’t gain anything when other jedi are defeated, only the other way around. Are you telling me that the 30x speed as offense alone was enough for him to both take GAS down and one of the clones?

GAS did not use his aoe his first turn. I took him down once and got fives down. When he got back up he aoed and they all went down except for qui gon. Then clones took him out.
  • Options

GAS did not use his aoe his first turn. I took him down once and got fives down. When he got back up he aoed and they all went down except for qui gon. Then clones took him out.

How did a solo Qui-Gon take out almost half of GAS’s protection bar?
  • Options

It wasn’t solo qui gon. Because GAS used his basic first turn it allowed all my jedi to get a turn and make GAS sit. Clones could t take out jedi so they took out fives before GAS stood up. Once he stood up he aoed. Qui gon had foresight so he didn’t die immediately.
  • flux_rono
    2133 posts Member
    Options

It wasn’t solo qui gon. Because GAS used his basic first turn it allowed all my jedi to get a turn and make GAS sit. Clones could t take out jedi so they took out fives before GAS stood up. Once he stood up he aoed. Qui gon had foresight so he didn’t die immediately.

which still means that after Gsky got his full protection and took a turn killing everyone but QGJ, QGJ then when and took out half of Gsky's protection.
  • Whaleathon
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    For example this battle. I did not take not one turn. GG gets first turn aoes and the battle is already a loss. I’m almost for certain my omnicrons are not working at all. Seriously she has 60% max health and gives 20% to team and one hit from GG and they are practically dead. I don’t understand this at all. Just lost my GAC again.wan865k737md.png
  • Options
    For example this battle. I did not take not one turn. GG gets first turn aoes and the battle is already a loss. I’m almost for certain my omnicrons are not working at all. Seriously she has 60% max health and gives 20% to team and one hit from GG and they are practically dead. I don’t understand this at all. Just lost my GAC again.wan865k737md.png

Omicrons are not a magic win button.

BB8's unique means that whole team will go before yours. Lots of different interactions and uniques to consider.

The omicrons are definitely working.
  • Options

BB8's unique means that whole team will go before yours. Lots of different interactions and uniques to consider.

But the whole team basically dead in one hit? I’m fairly certain with 60 and 20 percent max health And protection they should not be that badly hurt.
  • UdalCuain
    5037 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

But the whole team basically dead in one hit? I’m fairly certain with 60 and 20 percent max health And protection they should not be that badly hurt.

A decent whack of Defence Penetration coming from T3 needs taken into account.
  • crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options

The fun thing about percents is that they are relative. Zam isn't that tanky to begin with. Depending on how you have her modded, 60% may not be that much. Grievous lead makes you have -50% defense (and -40% crit avoidance), so he hits pretty hard. T3 is on that team, which gives droids additional defense penetration. So you may not really have defense at all against that comp.
  • crzydroid
    7364 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also that's not one hit from Grievous. Based on all the debuffs Zam has, IG and T3 also did their AoEs. So that's three attacks that did that much damage (with no defense), not one. Grievous removed your tm, and then gained some of his own from your target locked characters being hit. That's why it seems like you weren't getting your speed. Post your actual .gg and we can see what your stats actually are.
  • Options
    If you're still concerned with how the battles are going, record the battles. Ideally showing the relic levels on both sides.

It is way easier to review what happened from a video than a screenshot and description.