Anybody to 77 yet?

Prev1
I know there's a million other threads like this, but some of the guys on my shard are hitting 75, so I bet there's somebody out there at 77. I'm still anxious to know who the Cantjna characters are.

Replies

• Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    You and I both

Wierd thing is that I pressed find on 90% of the characters and none had a node in cantina level 8
  • Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »
    You and I both

Wierd thing is that I pressed find on 90% of the characters and none had a node in cantina level 8

I've done the same thing. Nobody has a node, which is why I'm so curious. Hopefully one of the whales can let us know soon.
  • Options
    I m still lvl 71. Tomorrow i ll be lvl 72. So far from 77...
  • Options

That's the same as me, and most other f2p players
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    Options
    I'm at 76. Halfway to 77.
  • Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just a lobster in a sea of whales and Dolphins, but I'm about 70% to 73, so I'm sure I'll hear all about lvl 77 cantina by the time I'm even close.

Luckily my shard is leveling about on part with me. Only a few lvl 73's in the top 10p and I haven't seen anyone over 70 in GW
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    God my shard has, compared to the rest of us, one kraken at 73. The rest of us at the top of the ladder are at 71-72. I'm still 2-3 days away from 73, hitting 77 already would be no kraken. Then what, a kraken elder god?

Well then, we turn to you Old Whale Gods, impart upon us your whale-blessed wisdom.
  • Options
    I'm half way to 74.
  • Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »

Too bad you quit, so you'll never make it to 77
    Sinister Alliance (Leader) - accepting waitlist members - PM for information
  • Options

Too bad you quit, so you'll never make it to 77

+1
  • Options
    Looking forward to hitting 72 on Friday, over here ...
  • Options
    I'm so nervous that there are no characters on the new nodes. Left them blank to fill in later.
  • Deimos
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Only Kthulu can tell us that...
  • Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Options

That's the same as me, and most other f2p players

Same here. I figure it'll be about 1 level every 4 days. Let's just hope the next level cap won't come out in June :P

They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    The highest on my shard is at 74 right now. I am about 1000 XP into 72.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

Screen cap please.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    Options
    He's no whale, he's a troll. Just. Don't. Feed.
  • Options
    They probably don't have characters in the nodes yet because they're still trying to figure out (I would be willing to bet) who is going in the new shipments and then put others in the shipments.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Plague_Inc wrote: »
    They probably don't have characters in the nodes yet because they're still trying to figure out (I would be willing to bet) who is going in the new shipments and then put others in the shipments.

You mean they haven't planned that far ahead yet???

**GASP**
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Calling all whales , 65,273 shards and a useless green EXCLUSIVE background for $126,282

Lets sit back and wait the whales to come., then we can ask em.hahah
  • slmcmr
    875 posts Member
    Options

So they raise your level +1 every time you say you'll quit huh. Nice tactic i might try that some time.
  • Options
    I am actually pretty surprised no one has this info yet, or at least hit 77. For someone with unlimited funds, I'd be really exciting to figure that out. Chances are the game would crash because they aren't even programmed.... Woh woh wohhhh
  • Options
    slmcmr wrote: »

So they raise your level +1 every time you say you'll quit huh. Nice tactic i might try that some time.

Haha yes
  • Wildcats1203
    781 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I am actually pretty surprised no one has this info yet, or at least hit 77. For someone with unlimited funds, I'd be really exciting to figure that out. Chances are the game would crash because they aren't even programmed.... Woh woh wohhhh

Edit
    Post edited by Wildcats1203 on
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Ask me on the 19th
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options

Team Instinct probably has a 77 but is keeping the info secret. Can't blame them though.

There are only so many energy refreshes in a day.
  • Options
    Naecabon wrote: »

Team Instinct probably has a 77 but is keeping the info secret. Can't blame them though.

@Naecabon I didn't mean my comment to come out in a bad way, and I'm sorry if it sounded that way! I remember seeing that somebody had about 32k in stored energy, which is why I assumed you all would have somebody at 77. Guess I was wrong. When you do get somebody there please let the rest of us know!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

I don't get the bolded and italicized part. What could they gain by keeping the info secret?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

I don't get the bolded and italicized part. What could they gain by keeping the info secret?

We want to know who the characters are so that we can plan ahead, and if TI doesn't share that info it gives their Team an advantage because they can plan ahead while anybody not a part of their team cant.
  • ElToro
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Where are the whales at? I'm just a shrimp that is not even at level 72 yet