Anybody to 77 yet?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I will be at 72 in less than 4 hours and can't wait! Wooohoooooo! 77 just sounds crazy to me. The folks that sprint to Level 80 first will have a big advantage for quite a while until everyone else catches up...unless they don't let that happen and quickly expand to 90 levels. I think we will sit at 80 as the cap for a little while. Guild stuff will be interesting!
  • Options
    the max energy you can gain per day is 4275.

unless you had a large stockpile of energy, it is not possible to be 77 right now.

when the patch hit, i had about 2300 normal energy and 1119 cantina energy, so a total of ~3500 energy/xp.

I have maximized all xp gains and efficiencies. i am 74, with 4792/9900. i will hit 77 on wednesday the 13th, and will absolutely share what i find there. i shared what i found in the 74 LS missions too.

if the refreshes weren't capped, i might be 77 right now >.<
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Naecabon wrote: »
    I am actually pretty surprised no one has this info yet, or at least hit 77. For someone with unlimited funds, I'd be really exciting to figure that out. Chances are the game would crash because they aren't even programmed.... Woh woh wohhhh

Team Instinct probably has a 77 but is keeping the info secret. Can't blame them though.

There are only so many energy refreshes in a day.

I don't get the bolded and italicized part. What could they gain by keeping the info secret?

We want to know who the characters are so that we can plan ahead, and if TI doesn't share that info it gives their Team an advantage because they can plan ahead while anybody not a part of their team cant.

Oh. Ok. Does team instinct really take the game that seriously to get a small advantage on the rest of the users for a short time? Seems kind of petty and immature to me. I wouldn't expect any adult to act that way.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    I am actually pretty surprised no one has this info yet, or at least hit 77. For someone with unlimited funds, I'd be really exciting to figure that out. Chances are the game would crash because they aren't even programmed.... Woh woh wohhhh

Team Instinct probably has a 77 but is keeping the info secret. Can't blame them though.

I don't get the bolded and italicized part. What could they gain by keeping the info secret?

We want to know who the characters are so that we can plan ahead, and if TI doesn't share that info it gives their Team an advantage because they can plan ahead while anybody not a part of their team cant.

Oh. Ok. Does team instinct really take the game that seriously to get a small advantage on the rest of the users for a short time? Seems kind of petty and immature to me. I wouldn't expect any adult to act that way.

i doubt that there are people in team instinct that would consider the character shard drops from level 77 cantina nodes enough of an advantage to keep it secret.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Alita wrote: »

i doubt that there are people in team instinct that would consider the character shard drops from level 77 cantina nodes enough of an advantage to keep it secret.

Especially since whoever the drops are, they already have them 7*. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Even whales have their limits. It costs over 6000 energy per level to go up after level 71... so that's uuuuuh...a gundark stank's worth of crystals. Youch.

Holy bones! Alita! How many crystals was that?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Magisto
    384 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 65... :(:(:(
  • Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    I'm at 76. Halfway to 77.

Too bad you quit, so you'll never make it to 77

I quit two wks ago but my level keeps rising. Love this game!!
  • YugeJazz
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Screen cap please.

Ok. Coming!!
  • Options