SLKR in Arena, the new LOL of GLs

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Vindicus78 wrote: »
    I will be very specific in this topic. I want to play my own GL, not something you want me to play. So:
    SLKR does not apply any undispellable debuff on enemy, as a GL, but some non GL can as some GL with their teams - this will make a difference and is a must.
    SLKR does not have any default team to climb on Arena (a dream right now), like FO (too weak to hold the enormous amount of incoming damage) - FO need a HUGE remake
    SLKR build ultimate very slow compared with JMK for example (SUPER-OP-GL) - you love JMK, ok....but i don't! Period!
    SLKR can not ignore taunt and pick up what target he want, like other GL can - this will make a difference and is a must.
    SLKR is unaligned force user - big LOL (same GL Rey, another big LOL)
    Maybe you should increase the synergies between dark side characters, because if you compare Light side vs Dark side, the first win with a very big diference. We need some dark side characters that can match GAS, JLSK, CAT. Darth Vader, Traya, Palpatine, Sion, Nihilus, DR, Malak need revamp and remake. Maul is ok but make him have more synergies with other GLs not only LV.
    Thank you!

You basically seem to be arguing that SLKR needs a buff. I think you are very much in the minority of multi-GL owners, particularly those that have Lord Vader. I think the mass majority of SLKR owners would probably say don't mess with his not-broken kit, CG. For a good time you could relic Jawas though.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    When in doubt, relic Jawas

You’ll never be disappointed
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Speaking of Jawas, why are there only 5? You can take your UNBALANCED game and develop 20 more Jawa characters, thank you very much
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Nihion wrote: »

Speaking of Jawas, why are there only 5? You can take your UNBALANCED game and develop 20 more Jawa characters, thank you very much

Not until Datcha gets his ship.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Sandcrawler with wings. I like it.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Sandcrawler with wings. I like it.
    But we already have a Sandcrawler with wings... ;)
    k5c54i4pm24v.png

• Ultra
    11602 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vindicus78 wrote: »
    Dang who knew a 1st generation GL is less superior to a 3rd generation GL that has been stated to be a tier above previous GLs because of a conquest character.

Anyways Amiricle, I think SLKR is fine, he beats all the GLs.

Come with proofs! Not words!

Words make proofs