I take back what I said about LV

Prev1
Whaleathon
182 posts Member
edited March 2022
This GAC has made me change my mind on LV. I thought he was trash but evidently he’s more op than Kenobi. He soloed 8 teams so far. I tried to kill him with JML and for some reason I couldn’t revive (LV did not go into ult yet). Manage to take down most of the team. Thought it would be an easy clean up and boy was I wrong.

So far I have used a full JML team, full first order slkr, Full SEE Sith team with wat, GAS with clones, bad batch, full GG team, CLS team, a full IT team, A full geo team with DD. All of this against a solo LV. How in the heck is this happening? My LV can’t solo anything to save his life. Evidently he’s better than I thought.

72ilt2idn78u.png
j4j7473ff6wg.png

Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Whaleathon
    182 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    voemsxsyg9gg.png
    by805q6yppjb.png
  • LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    What are his stats?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Using SEE & SLKR prolly wasn’t the best idea against a solo LV tbh.

SEE cant link anyone and becomes dead weight (this is why 5 out of 6 GLs can solo him)

And LV can solo SLKR squads because SLKR can’t build enough ultimate charge (due to lack of enemies to hit) causing him to fizzle out once LV become immune to crits after his hp threshold is reached.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

SEE cant link anyone and becomes dead weight (this is why 5 out of 6 GLs can solo him)

And LV can solo SLKR squads because SLKR can’t build enough ultimate charge (due to lack of enemies to hit) causing him to fizzle out once LV become immune to crits after his hp threshold is reached.

But he still sucks, right?
  • Options

Why don’t people just use him as a solo defense then? He obliterated 9 good teams by himself. That’s like nerf territory. JMK can’t even solo 9 of those teams
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Whaleathon wrote: »

Why don’t people just use him as a solo defense then? He obliterated 9 good teams by himself. That’s like nerf territory. JMK can’t even solo 9 of those teams

because wampa?
  • Options

You can't set a single character on defense
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Jakdnels wrote: »

Since when?
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Since when?

Beats me. I could be wrong but I could swear it came up when Wampa's omicron was announced. Maybe a community manager could confirm.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

Yeah because he isn’t near being the same level as JMK, investment = performance.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    What are his stats?

huemed6iw42o.png
    c7ual0uxhnwj.png
  • Altzair
    132 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty sure you can set a single toon on defense just like you can attack using a single toon. You just get a warning first.

If that changed I'm not aware nor do I recall seeing it mentioned with wampas omicron being announced
  • LordDirt
    5027 posts Member
    Options
    R8?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Altzair wrote: »
    Pretty sure you can set a single toon on defense just like you can attack using a single toon. You just get a warning first.

If that changed I'm not aware nor do I recall seeing it mentioned with wampas omicron being announced

Have you faced anyone who placed less than a full squad in GAC? Ever seen anyone else who did?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    R8?

Yes
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options

Have you faced anyone who placed less than a full squad in GAC? Ever seen anyone else who did?

I think you can't. But you can place LV with 4 lvl 1 garbage toons, which die early....but then you are opening the field for IT counter.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

Yeah because he isn’t near being the same level as JMK, investment = performance.

Just making sure you didn't go soft on us
  • Options
    as matter of fact you cannot set undersize teams on defence. Also,using the wrong teams vs lv doesn't really mean lv is more op than jmk. You can try slkr fo,see se,rey resistance,jml wo jkl jkr and jolee. i guarantee you will lose vs jmk cat
  • Options
    have you just used slkr wat duo.it would be an easy win,or bh,or mm kyle
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

Just making sure you didn't go soft on us

I would never lol, I’m already in too deep.
  • Options
    But it doesn’t make sense how I can use 3 full GL teams all with great synergy and can’t beat a solo GL. That to me should not be happening.
  • UdalCuain
    5022 posts Member
    Options
    But it doesn’t make sense how I can use 3 full GL teams all with great synergy and can’t beat a solo GL. That to me should not be happening.

Maybe time to buy another account.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options

Using the wrong teams against any character is going to lead to disaster, like someone else said, SLKR wat would’ve been a better bet.
    as matter of fact you cannot set undersize teams on defence. Also,using the wrong teams vs lv doesn't really mean lv is more op than jmk. You can try slkr fo,see se,rey resistance,jml wo jkl jkr and jolee. i guarantee you will lose vs jmk cat

Fax no printer
  • Options
    Antario wrote: »

I think you can't. But you can place LV with 4 lvl 1 garbage toons, which die early....but then you are opening the field for IT counter.

Yes and no.

Against IT vader will go first and do a mass daze. One aoe will wipe all those level 1s but won't start a TM train.

Weirdly enough could be a viable tactic
  • Options

Yes and no.

Against IT vader will go first and do a mass daze. One aoe will wipe all those level 1s but won't start a TM train.

not if on cooldown
    hello
  • Options
    oh ha never mind
    hello
  • Options

wrong. You can't set teams smaller than the required size. You can leave ship reinforcement slots empty for fleets, but that's all.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

wrong. You can't set teams smaller than the required size. You can leave ship reinforcement slots empty for fleets, but that's all.

You can set 0 toons :wink:
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options

Yes and no.

not if on cooldown

Shaakti says "Hi".
  • Options

Yes and no.

not if on cooldown

Shaakti says "Hi".

i really wish people would read the next post before rushing to dunk on a post that i already corrected

hello