UK time change help needed

For any UK players you will know that the clocks changed today which throws off your daily rewards etc. Please help!

My daily reset is set at 11pm, which is now actually 12am BUT the game still shows it as 11pm. I want to change it back to being 11pm. If you follow?!

To be clear I know how to change it through time settings, I'm confused on what I change it to..

My questions are:
1. Does the game recalibrate, so in a few days it will show the right time or will it remain an hour different to what my settings say.
2. If it stays the same, do I then change it to 10pm so it will actually be 11pm?

I hope that makes sense, I'm confused just typing it! Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Options
    That’s weird. I live in a time change area in the states, but when the time changes, the game doesn’t stay at the previous time. My reset and payout times are the only thing that changes.

Now that I think about it, I don’t even know where there’s an actual clock in the game that you can see that would read differently from your device’s.
  • Options
    The game doesn’t recalibrate. It takes no account of DST when it comes to payouts, store refreshes etc.

pins95d4ruyw.jpeg

The times stated in that window are UTC times, so us Brits are now 1 hour ahead of that. My squad PO is 7pm, Fleet is 8pm and daily reset is 1am, and will stay that way until October.
  • UdalCuain
    5025 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    For any UK players you will know that the clocks changed today which throws off your daily rewards etc. Please help!

My daily reset is set at 11pm, which is now actually 12am BUT the game still shows it as 11pm. I want to change it back to being 11pm. If you follow?!

To be clear I know how to change it through time settings, I'm confused on what I change it to..

My questions are:
    1. Does the game recalibrate, so in a few days it will show the right time or will it remain an hour different to what my settings say.
    2. If it stays the same, do I then change it to 10pm so it will actually be 11pm?

I hope that makes sense, I'm confused just typing it! Thanks in advance.

Your payout needs to roll back an hour. If it says 11pm then change it to 10pm. Don't think of the actually time in game, instead think how many hours later/earlier you want it in comparison to what the game currently shows.
  • Options
    The game doesn’t recalibrate. It takes no account of DST when it comes to payouts, store refreshes etc.

pins95d4ruyw.jpeg

The times stated in that window are UTC times, so us Brits are now 1 hour ahead of that. My squad PO is 7pm, Fleet is 8pm and daily reset is 1am, and will stay that way until October.

…I had no idea that screen existed lol
  • Options
    Brill thanks all!
  • Options
    Just changed my time as well. Is it a new thing that It doesn't reset the daily activities?
  • Options
    I think it depends on the direction of travel. I think moving it forward doesn’t reset them, whilst moving backwards does. Or maybe vice versa?!
  • Picollo
    41 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Maybe. I moved mine 1 hour back and didn't reset.