13Next

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »
    Rantcor wrote: »
    Of course they didn’t fix anything. How these people still have a job is totally over me.

Oh wait, it’s because you keep pouring money into it, no matter what. Well done everybody!

And, yet, here you are, still playing. 🧐

Playing = Paying apparently

well if they got there wish and everyone stopped paying then there would be no more game so

No more game = new game made

And then the cycle ensues
  • Options
    There are so many other companies that could do so much better than CG. That is the basis of why the community has been consistently upset for years. I play this game because it’s one of the only few active Star Wars games out there not because it’s a great game.
  • Options
    They better give us MAX crate for this. My Bounty Hunters are pretty solid. But just because my greef karga is not Relic yet I can't win. I've tried hundreds of times and remodded to get my turn order exactly how I need it. Greef just can't survive after his first turn which isn't enough. IF he had an event buff, I don't know let's say THRILL OF THE HUNT, he could survive long enough and I could beat it without having to have a full Relic team. But apparently my 4 Relic bounty hunters isn't enough when revan can hit for 90k damage on his aoe. Someone please show me a player controlled JKR that can hit for that much damage just so I can retain some of my sanity.
  • Winterwolves
    1766 posts Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    They better give us MAX crate for this. My Bounty Hunters are pretty solid. But just because my greef karga is not Relic yet I can't win. I've tried hundreds of times and remodded to get my turn order exactly how I need it. Greef just can't survive after his first turn which isn't enough. IF he had an event buff, I don't know let's say THRILL OF THE HUNT, he could survive long enough and I could beat it without having to have a full Relic team. But apparently my 4 Relic bounty hunters isn't enough when revan can hit for 90k damage on his aoe. Someone please show me a player controlled JKR that can hit for that much damage just so I can retain some of my sanity.

I used my g12 Greef. Just tried it again now to see if I was super lucky. Took 2 attempts. Maybe it was Fennec?
    h2qokx4a6hcg.jpg
    ho12gybu1q4r.jpg
    ktmb8fbgqa4o.jpg

• Options
    Nah it wasn't Fennec. One try with this lineup:
    tfpy3teiq7h5.jpg
  • Options
    I don't think I have crazy powerful mods on them or anything either for reference:
    3iwkhebeo1xe.jpg
    4j52fuv4c7tv.jpg
    qx5wstnqida3.jpg
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for remain totally radio silent about and for not providing a solution to the negative issue....
  • Options
    What does @CG_SBCrumb_MINI actually do? If I did this bad of a job communicating at my job I’d be fired.
  • Options
    I Just want to inform players that CG is aware the event is bugged and puts players at a disadvantage with the bounty modifier not working correctly. Just to reassure players, CG has no intention on fixing the event, best of luck everyone. P.S. this service announcement might be a little dated.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    I Just want to inform players that CG is aware the event is bugged and puts players at a disadvantage with the bounty modifier not working correctly. Just to reassure players, CG has no intention on fixing the event, best of luck everyone. P.S. this service announcement might be a little dated.

I'd say better late than never, but...
  • Options
    Add this to the list of issues that CG acknowledges, but doesn’t prioritize addressing. Instead, they go silent. Specifically:

— LV balance
    (How’s that performance monitoring going? Any results yet? It’s been a few months.)

— TIE Echelon
    (Are you just going to keep selling it, without confirming whether or not we’re receiving the abilities/product we’re buying?)

— Gear economy changes
    (Are you hoping we forget about it? Does it really take months or deliberation to implement?)

— Fleet loadouts/Lack of ships/Incomplete fleets (Instead of prioritizing fixing it, you further inconvenience the players by requiring we now use additional fleets? This is either tone deaf, or blatantly disregarding the player experience).
  • Options
    sith raid simming :D
  • TargetEadu
    1646 posts Member
    Options
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    Add this to the list of issues that CG acknowledges, but doesn’t prioritize addressing. Instead, they go silent. Specifically:

— LV balance
    (How’s that performance monitoring going? Any results yet? It’s been a few months.)

— TIE Echelon
    (Are you just going to keep selling it, without confirming whether or not we’re receiving the abilities/product we’re buying?)

— Gear economy changes
    (Are you hoping we forget about it? Does it really take months or deliberation to implement?)

— Fleet loadouts/Lack of ships/Incomplete fleets (Instead of prioritizing fixing it, you further inconvenience the players by requiring we now use additional fleets? This is either tone deaf, or blatantly disregarding the player experience).

CG almost never posts to say they’re NOT changing anything, they just leave it in the review pile.
  • Options
    Of course they didn’t fix anything. How these people still have a job is totally over me.

Oh wait, it’s because you keep pouring money into it, no matter what. Well done everybody!

What a smart remark. I’m playing but I’m not paying, I’ve been around enough not to trust these companies. But they snatched the rights to make a SW game and we can’t play Arena anymore. But you keep spending your money if it pleases you
  • Options

What a smart remark. I’m playing but I’m not paying, I’ve been around enough not to trust these companies. But they snatched the rights to make a SW game and we can’t play Arena anymore. But you keep spending your money if it pleases you

you can play arena its just not worth crystals now
    hello
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options

you can play arena its just not worth crystals now

Maybe he meant Force Arena?